NDP reaffirms belief bare majority vote would trigger Quebec secession talks

Sep 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Guelph Mercury

ST. JOHN'S, N.L. - The federal NDP is standing by its position that a bare majority Yes vote would be sufficient to trigger negotiations on Quebec's secession from Canada.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

...maybe so...eh...
Naturally Wired

Moncton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Who would ever vote NDP?

Harper has a masters degree in economics.

NDP's Mulcair has had to re-mortgage his home 3 times. Seems he and his wife have money probs, not good with credit etc...If he can't run his own home right, how can he run an entire country?
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Naturally Wired wrote:
Who would ever vote NDP?
NDP's Mulcair has had to re-mortgage his home 3 times. Seems he and his wife have money probs, not good with credit etc...If he can't run his own home right, how can he run an entire country?
..nah..not..so...eh..
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

...I's personaly know master Harper....the GOOD,the bad and the ugly...we ALL are...

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Naturally Wired wrote:
Who would ever vote NDP?
Harper has a Masters in Economics, yet insisted there was no recession coming our way, despite warnings from economists.

As for Mulcair and his home. Re-mortgaging one's home is NOT necessarily a sign of money problems or being bad with credit. There are at least 5 legitimate investement reasons for re-mortgaging your home, one of which is to take advantage of equity that is built up. Another would be to get a better mortgage rate.
Still another reason might be to add-on to or renovate your home.

I re-mortgaged my last home 3 times in 7 years to take advantage of dropping mortgage rates.
There's a difference between re-mortgaging and taking on a second mortgage.

Having said all that, I don't like Mulcair and I'm not defending him. But I'd rather see people not like him for his policies and stupid shit he says than to not like him for doing something smart home owners do all the time.
When the media and party hacks come out with shit like that, it pisses me off NOT because it insults my intelligence, but because it insults my stupidity. It makes me think that they don't think much of the average Canadian's intelligence.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••