Teacher Accused of Spraying Febreze o...

Teacher Accused of Spraying Febreze on "Fishy" Student

There are 29 comments on the NBC Dallas story from Feb 9, 2012, titled Teacher Accused of Spraying Febreze on "Fishy" Student. In it, NBC Dallas reports that:

An elementary school teacher in Newfoundland, Canada has reportedly been put on paid leave as district officials investigate a claim she sprayed a student with an odor eliminator to mask his fishy-smelling lunch.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Dallas.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#22 Feb 9, 2012
Santorum On Dawg Sax wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you were going to say this again:
Faith
New Baltimore, MI
Tuesday Feb 7
>see wrote: Your president grandmother is Muslim. LMAO.
He was raised by regular white people. His colored father ran off and abandoned the family. Mr. Obama is a mulatto. Soon enough, we will have a normal President. The liberals realize that even halfricans are too irresponsible and lazy to be trusted with a job.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/TBDALUHA4OTF...
No, that was totally unrelated to this story. But it was funny, too. I see you are a fan.

Since: Dec 11

SoundGarden

#23 Feb 9, 2012
What did the teacher expect from a from the boy, he had just been through a School of fish.
lol
Olive

Reading, PA

#24 Feb 9, 2012
QWERTY POIUYTR wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Does your fish squeak?
I don't it , you'll have to explain what this means.
Olive

Reading, PA

#25 Feb 9, 2012
typo - - don't get it
Olive

Reading, PA

#26 Feb 9, 2012
Beautiful Black Molly wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Recommended doses only ...
Ok, that makes sense.
Olive

Reading, PA

#27 Feb 9, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're going to take fish oil, avoid smelt or crappie.
I'll check into this, thanks.
Olive

Reading, PA

#28 Feb 9, 2012
Santorum On Dawg Sax wrote:
<quoted text>
Flax seed pills are almost as good. They have the omegas, but maybe in a less desirable ratio to one another.
I think I read something about this, that the fish supply is depleting due to too many people taking fish oil, something like that, and to take Flax seed which is just as good. I will definetly chech into this more.
Santorum On Dawg Sax

Wilmington, DE

#29 Feb 9, 2012
Olive wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I read something about this, that the fish supply is depleting due to too many people taking fish oil, something like that, and to take Flax seed which is just as good. I will definetly chech into this more.
I was addressing the body odor concerns, mostly, although the flax seed source also is vegetarian.

You can still easily buy what is labeled fish oils for not that much money. Now what's actually in the soft gels...it could be more deadly Chinese pet food for all I know.
Santorum On Dawg Sax

Wilmington, DE

#30 Feb 9, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>No, that was totally unrelated to this story. But it was funny, too. I see you are a fan.
I wouldn't exactly say I'm a fan of "Christian" racists and homophobes like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newfoundland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 5 hr sgrbadski 59,713
News Shrinking demand for blood products behind clos... May 24 Neighbors 1
News Is it mind over meds in depression treatment? (Dec '11) May 21 Jamestheduke21 6
Where can you find a good prostitute in St. Joh... (Dec '06) May 14 HornySJ 106
News Chris Chant resigns, is not replaced May 11 drfrankvonkissmyass 1
News Cell tower badly needed: Rogers (Jul '14) May 7 lotsa ringy dingys 5
News Mink farming stinks, in more ways than one May 4 Ty Savoy 1
More from around the web