Hope never dies

Hope never dies

There are 2 comments on the The Compass story from Sep 12, 2012, titled Hope never dies. In it, The Compass reports that:

After 32 years, the annual Terry Fox Run in Harbour Grace is showing no signs of running out of steam.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Compass.

Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#1 Sep 12, 2012
Terry Fox, quite a guy. He earned what he represents in the future. My brother and mother both died of cancer. Its a terrible sickness that illness. I saw both of them die and it was frightening. Terry no doubt died the same way.

I want to share a secret with you. This is the secret. You no doubt have been to the United States, that big country just to te south of us. Well, do you often hear them speak with a southern accent? Well, that 'hot potates' accent is actually Old English. Poor Americans are using Old English. That is the secret! Monsokan knows. Heheheheh!
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#2 Sep 16, 2012
Yes! Terry is a legend. Cancer must be beaten because it is a terrible sickness. I also have a proud moment with cancer. Another relative of mine (not by bood) but by marriage had cancer and she beat it with medical technology. But! For others it kills them even with medical knowledge like it did to Terry, my brother and my mother. Very tragic deaths indeed, you don't want to see someone killd by cancer.

A secret! I think it burns them all over their bodies. Body on fire sort of thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newfoundland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) Thu Ron 61,131
Thinking of moving to Newfoundland - help and a... (Jan '07) Jun 30 Quidi Vidi kid 85
News CODCO's Greg Malone to be recognized by ACTRA (Sep '15) Jun 25 Dying Smoker 2
JUSTIN TRUDEAU ! Already a World Statesman ! (Nov '15) Jun 25 Dying Smoker 2
News Moose beating remains a mystery (Aug '09) Jun 25 Dying Smoker 2
News Letter: Most-used libraries among those slated ... May '16 wabush-mines-clos... 1
News Ryan Snoddon: May 24th weekend is looking prett... May '16 Mother Nature 1
More from around the web