Drake feeling the love from Canada after winning two Juno Awards in St. John's

Apr 19, 2010 Full story: 680News

ST. JOHN'S, N.L. - When Drake stormed into St. John's for the Junos this weekend, winning two awards and taking the stage for three separate performances, the 23-year-old best new artist winner really looked more like a calm, seasoned vet.

Full Story
chi city south

Chicago, IL

#1 Apr 21, 2010
Drake sucks! He's a spoiled brat from a wealthy family. He is 1 of many rappers killing hip hop with the auto tune,hip pop sound and even the clothing with his preppy gay look!

“Don't dislike my YouTub videos”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#2 Oct 12, 2013
chi city south wrote:
Drake sucks! He's a spoiled brat from a wealthy family. He is 1 of many rappers killing hip hop with the auto tune,hip pop sound and even the clothing with his preppy gay look!
Yeah and the only reason why Fake even has a career of cr@p music is courtesy of his lame mentor just as talentless as Fake is, Lil Weenie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newfoundland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 12 hr anon 58,731
Facts on candidates for leadership of Newfoundl... Sep 10 birds of some fea... 1
Faith groups gather in Oakville to promote peace Sep 8 good luck 1
Where can you find a good prostitute in St. Joh... (Dec '06) Sep 8 Alex 66
Swinger Groups Sep 8 Curious Couple 1
Lung Cancer Smoke Screen (Jun '09) Aug 31 meverett 29
Time to move on from feud with Harper and MacKa... Aug '14 Mac 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Newfoundland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••