family pet named quaker shoot in the ...

family pet named quaker shoot in the neck by hunters

Posted in the Newfoundland Forum

sherry in ontario

Ottawa, Canada

#1 Jun 13, 2012
family pet 2 year old quaker a beautiful black labrador shot in the neck by so called hunters in middle pond area.what will be done ,will there be justice for this family pet.i was always thought the first rule of being a HUNTER IS NEVER SHOOT UNTILE YOU ARE 100 PER CENT SURE WHAT YOU ARE SHOOTING ,im disgusted with this,and i would love to know how anyone in this world could say that they shoot to kill a family dog being a golden reterior thinking it was a coyote ,i have been listening to this story on open line last couple of days .and im so angry how can such an idiot get a gun and then be able to shoot it ,in city limits as i understand this,where families and children and family pets walk and spend time together ,who is going to get justice for this family pet named quaker ,it could have been a child ,why are scopes used on guns for obvisiously this so called hunters is not aware.to say that this moran said he thaught quaker was a coyote,how in the world can that be,who was responible for giving this person a gun.i have never heard of a black coyote,or a coyote shaped as a golden reterior hs any body else.please god there will be charges laid against this person and he will never ever be allowed to use a gun again,next time it might be a child ,ive heard he has said hes sorry but that does not bring the dog back,if it was a car accident it were a child he would be arrested imagine if it had been a child on this very sad day thank god not but why does killing a dog not take any presidence wheres is the justice for this animal a family member shot dead

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newfoundland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 7 hr VOX 61,247
News Cell tower badly needed: Rogers (Jul '14) Aug 4 billion dollar claim 6
Thinking of moving to Newfoundland - help and a... (Jan '07) Jul 28 Very-Tired 86
News Youth arrested on assault and weapons charges i... Jul 26 Pearl 1
News Anti-government activist fired for criticizing ... Jul 25 NFLD 1
News CODCO's Greg Malone to be recognized by ACTRA (Sep '15) Jun '16 Dying Smoker 2
JUSTIN TRUDEAU ! Already a World Statesman ! (Nov '15) Jun '16 Dying Smoker 2
More from around the web