Battle between disaffected diocese and TEC begins

Jan 5, 2013 Full story: Post and Courier 26

In an effort to retain control of church property that local officials say is worth more than $500 million, the breakaway Diocese of South Carolina, joined by 16 parishes, filed a lawsuit Friday against The Episcopal Church, asserting its historical sovereignty and newly established independence ...

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
George

Jacksonville, FL

#21 Jan 8, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Stealing is stealing even if you do it in South Carolina!!!!
No matter how many time you say it, it won't make it so. Guess the adage is right - you can't fix stupid.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#22 Jan 8, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how many time you say it, it won't make it so. Guess the adage is right - you can't fix stupid.
Right GEORGE..YOU CAN'T BE FIXED..but admitting it is the FIRST STEP!!!!
Think Again

Farmville, NC

#23 Jan 9, 2013
Jeremy wrote:
Nightshift posing as Think Again, shut the hell up, you fraud.
I have been on these boards as "Think Again" for a long time so I suggest you do some research before you make a statement and show yourself for a fool. Just ask your pal Ken.
Lois Lane

Andrews, SC

#24 Jan 9, 2013
Think Again wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been on these boards as "Think Again" for a long time so I suggest you do some research before you make a statement and show yourself for a fool. Just ask your pal Ken.
NIGHTSHIFT/Donald, you are a lyin fool.... you are the on and only FREAK!!!! Many many screen names you use under Angier and Cary NC. In fact, dumb azz......you are actually talking to your PSYCHOTIC self back and forthe.....with the other NIGHTSHIFT.......from the same place.

You are the biggest dumb azz ever. Being that you are that dumb......you think no one catches on to your god awful lies.

Some one should beat your azz with all of your moronical commentaries........that are MORE LIES. Jeremy, pay no attention to this beast of a human being.
Lois Lane

Andrews, SC

#25 Jan 9, 2013
You lie and it must be so PITIFUL and PATHETIC to be you. HA HA HA HA! You talk from these locations on several threads on here. I'm glad I'm soooo smart to see it.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#26 Jan 15, 2013
Lois Lane wrote:
<quoted text>
NIGHTSHIFT/Donald, you are a lyin fool.... you are the on and only FREAK!!!! Many many screen names you use under Angier and Cary NC. In fact, dumb azz......you are actually talking to your PSYCHOTIC self back and forthe.....with the other NIGHTSHIFT.......from the same place.
You are the biggest dumb azz ever. Being that you are that dumb......you think no one catches on to your god awful lies.
Some one should beat your azz with all of your moronical commentaries........that are MORE LIES. Jeremy, pay no attention to this beast of a human being.
Good to know....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newfoundland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 10 hr Lovejoy Reporter 59,147
Where can you find a good prostitute in St. Joh... (Dec '06) Thu tallblonde1982 71
Slain soldiers Cirillo and Vincent named Canada... Dec 22 Pete 1
Slain soldiers Canada's Newsmaker of the Year Dec 21 MPP Chiarelli a c... 1
Saint John hold special council meeting to solv... Dec 15 John 1
Community Calendar, Dec. 14-31 Dec 14 behind many scenes 1
Her Christian journey Dec 3 RevKen 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:36 am PST