Obamas attend church on Easter

Mar 31, 2013 Full story: KOCO-TV Oklahoma City 49

President Barack Obama and his family attended a church service on Easter at St.

Full Story
Bigfoot

Houston, TX

#23 Apr 1, 2013
Hitler was as much a christian as American christians today who follow pagan rituals. Majority of slave owners were proclaimed christians, as were people who killed indians who were protecting thier lands and slauthered in reservations for practicing their religion. The question maybe who is a christian and who's to say your are or are not a christian.
Easter is pagan, the passover isn't. The celebration of christmas is a pagan ritual, but the birth of christ isn't.
serfs up

Daytona Beach, FL

#24 Apr 1, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Get back on your meds and lock the door on your rubber room.
An insane one like yourself who obviously believes he is superior becvause of the suckers who will protect you, loses that when you get caught after the millions you kill. Sorry, but I do have an education that has taught me uopu gain nothing without hard work. and those like yiou who use the system you developped live off of others like parasites. I only warn for the past is never a learning experience as this time it will be different. It is a shame that I must be one who protects your family more then you.
Eleanor

Mundelein, IL

#27 Apr 1, 2013
I always wondered about those people who showed up at church just on holidays.

Real believers would show up every week.
Bigfoot

Houston, TX

#28 Apr 1, 2013
Deal With It wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong!!!
Which part ? Prove it. and I could be wrong, if I can find different.
Bigfoot

Houston, TX

#30 Apr 1, 2013
Deal With It wrote:
<quoted text>Your whole damn post. Read what I posted and it clearly states that Hitler wasn't a christian and he tried to rid the country of it. The way he acted falls in line with how Liberals act. Preety damn clear. Well if you can stomack the damn truth.
By your words, your not a Christian, or you just could proclaim you are, like Hitler did. What your post states may not be the whole truth, but I did like your previous post.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#31 Apr 1, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> An insane one like yourself who obviously believes he is superior becvause of the suckers who will protect you, loses that when you get caught after the millions you kill. Sorry, but I do have an education that has taught me uopu gain nothing without hard work. and those like yiou who use the system you developped live off of others like parasites. I only warn for the past is never a learning experience as this time it will be different. It is a shame that I must be one who protects your family more then you.
Drivel filled gibberish.
Your Ex

United States

#32 Apr 1, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Hitler was not a christian. Talking about it is not the same as living it. And there are jews who talk it and do not live it also. Stop the crap. Wars bring out the worse in people. Poverty is an inducement to violence. When nations become rich they waste so much with experiments. Today we waste massive resources on gender identity while poverty exists everywhere. We even upgraded the definition of poverty as most have cars, televisions, computers, i pads, air conditioning and more. The major difference is that they are on a hair trigger violence mentality as compared to others who don't live much better. p.s....pay attention to the the gaia loving men and women in washington who are bringing the tyranny here.
To deny the influence of Christianity on Hitler and its role in World War II, means that you must ignore history and forever bar yourself from understanding the source of German anti-Semitism and how the WWII atrocities occurred.

“I believe today that I am acting in the sense of the Almighty
Creator. By warding off the Jews I am fighting for the Lord’s work.”

[Adolph Hitler, Speech, Reichstag, 1936]
No you are

Astoria, NY

#34 Apr 1, 2013
Deal With It wrote:
<quoted text>Great another low information voter. Really? Try and keep up.
Religious views
Main article: Religious views of Adolf Hitler
Hitler saw the church as important politically, as a conservative influence on society. He felt that if the church were eliminated the faithful would turn to mysticism, which he thought would be a step backwards politically and culturally. Though he never officially left the Catholic Church, he had no real attachment to it. After leaving home he never again attended Mass or received the sacraments. He favoured aspects of Protestantism that suited his own views, and adopted some elements of the Catholic Church's hierarchical organisation, liturgy, and phraseology in his politics. According to Bullock, Hitler did not believe in God, was anti-clerical, and had contempt for Christian ethics because they contravened his preferred view of "survival of the fittest."
In public, Hitler often praised Christian heritage and German Christian culture, and professed a belief in an "Aryan" Jesus Christ—a Jesus who fought against the Jews. He spoke of his interpretation of Christianity as a central motivation for his antisemitism, stating, "As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice". In private, he was more critical of traditional Christianity, considering it a religion fit only for slaves; he admired the power of Rome but was hostile towards its teaching. Historian John S. Conway states that Hitler held a "fundamental antagonism" towards the Christian churches.
In political relations with the church, Hitler adopted a strategy "that suited his immediate political purposes". According to a US Office of Strategic Services report, Hitler had a general plan, even before his rise to power, to destroy the influence of Christian churches within the Reich. The report titled "The Nazi Master Plan" stated that the destruction of the church was a goal of the movement right from the start, but that it was inexpedient to express this extreme position publicly.[356] His intention, according to Bullock, was to wait until the war was over to destroy the influence of Christianity.
Hitler admired the Muslim military tradition, but considered Arabs as "racially inferior". He believed that the Germans, in conjunction with Islam, could have conquered much of the world during the Middle Ages. Although Himmler was interested in the occult, the interpretation of runes, and tracing the prehistoric roots of the Germanic people, Hitler was more pragmatic, and his ideology centred on more practical concerns.
Link?
Bigfoot

Houston, TX

#36 Apr 1, 2013
George Washington, Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson and a few others didn't completely beleive the bible. They join a church for political views and votes only. They have written books and letters expressing thier own beliefs in religion. George didn't belive in heaven or hell.
Obama is only following what others have done for political views.
Your no more a christian, because your in a church, than you are a car when your standing in a garage.
serfs up

Daytona Beach, FL

#37 Apr 1, 2013
Your Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
To deny the influence of Christianity on Hitler and its role in World War II, means that you must ignore history and forever bar yourself from understanding the source of German anti-Semitism and how the WWII atrocities occurred.
“I believe today that I am acting in the sense of the Almighty
Creator. By warding off the Jews I am fighting for the Lord’s work.”
[Adolph Hitler, Speech, Reichstag, 1936]
Talk means nothing. Germany was picked by the elitists to be the patsy in its drive for world government. Innocent Jewish people paid the price. The German people from 1914 to 1946 were the patsies. The elitists got what they wanted after those wars. Massively closer to world government and the rebirth of Israel. We are all peons and peasants and the wheels are greased easier if you play the game.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Location hidden

#38 Apr 1, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Oh Please. Stop already. I'm going to puke.
You always puke.

Location hidden

#39 Apr 1, 2013
Osama Obama Hates USA wrote:
Why? He doesn't even believe the Bible is true.
Why in God's name would anyone want a president dumb enough to believe the Bible is true?

Location hidden

#40 Apr 1, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>Ok. Obama blows and Moochelle is ugly. They are communists that are friends with other communists. How's that, Tex?
For a dickhead like you, it's par for the course.

Location hidden

#41 Apr 1, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>On your usual first grade level of parroting shit you don't understand.
one day you might be able to think for yourself, ninthman... i doubt it, but it could happen...
No it couldn't. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. That's why he never got one.
brian

United States

#42 Apr 1, 2013
It's too late Barry your sins against America will never be forgiven. Will hate to be your soul later

Location hidden

#43 Apr 1, 2013
see the light wrote:
Was it Rev, Wright's church or a Muslim?
No, just CON (Church Of the Nitwit).

Location hidden

#44 Apr 1, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
It's significance was nothing more than a photo op.
I'll even go as far as to say, it was leaked at what time and the church.
You should go even further than that.
Eleanor

Mundelein, IL

#45 Apr 1, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Talk means nothing. Germany was picked by the elitists to be the patsy in its drive for world government. Innocent Jewish people paid the price. The German people from 1914 to 1946 were the patsies. The elitists got what they wanted after those wars. Massively closer to world government and the rebirth of Israel. We are all peons and peasants and the wheels are greased easier if you play the game.
VERY insightful observations!!!!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#46 Apr 1, 2013
Eleanor wrote:
<quoted text>
VERY insightful observations!!!!
yes, you people that believe that rot are the peons...

those of us that think for ourselves make the world the way we want, while you wallow in the dregs left over...

happy wallowing!

Location hidden

#47 Apr 1, 2013
brian wrote:
It's too late Barry your sins against America will never be forgiven. Will hate to be your soul later
Just be yourself, brian. Just park your pitchfork outside.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newfoundland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 7 hr East side reporter 58,919
Where can you find a good prostitute in St. Joh... (Dec '06) Oct 21 hardon22 67
Outdoor education: ELA could find niche as high... Oct 20 convenient for BI... 1
2nd potato in Atlantic Canada with metal object... Oct 16 HUB 2
Episcopal parishes on Staten Island to hold mem... Oct 15 RevKen 1
New mural a point of pride in North End Oct 3 chugs are POS 7
First national study sheds new light on sex wor... Sep 29 Canada Big High S... 2

Newfoundland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE