Obamas attend church on Easter

Mar 31, 2013 Full story: KOCO-TV Oklahoma City 49

President Barack Obama and his family attended a church service on Easter at St.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Mar 31, 2013
Oh Please. Stop already. I'm going to puke.
Osama Obama Hates USA

Mountville, PA

#2 Mar 31, 2013
Why? He doesn't even believe the Bible is true.
Your Ex

United States

#3 Mar 31, 2013
2 posts, 2 morons.
Let the Obama bashing continue...
Your Ex

United States

#5 Mar 31, 2013
Osama Obama Hates USA wrote:
Sane people don't take fables & fairy tales literally.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#6 Mar 31, 2013
Your Ex wrote:
2 posts, 2 morons.
Let the Obama bashing continue...
Ok. Obama blows and Moochelle is ugly. They are communists that are friends with other communists. How's that, Tex?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#7 Mar 31, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>Ok. Obama blows and Moochelle is ugly. They are communists that are friends with other communists. How's that, Tex?
On your usual first grade level of parroting shit you don't understand.

one day you might be able to think for yourself, ninthman... i doubt it, but it could happen...
Sunshine

Waldorf, MD

#8 Mar 31, 2013
This is news?
see the light

El Paso, TX

#9 Mar 31, 2013
Was it Rev, Wright's church or a Muslim?

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#10 Mar 31, 2013
True? The buybull? Yeah right.

Hypoluxo Fl

#11 Mar 31, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>Ok. Obama blows and Moochelle is ugly. They are communists that are friends with other communists. How's that, Tex?
Still off your Thorazine.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#12 Mar 31, 2013
see the light wrote:
Was it Rev, Wright's church or a Muslim?
what difference would it make? both cults worship the same mythical god...
PooPooPlatter

Chicago, IL

#13 Apr 1, 2013
It's always good to see families worship together on Sunday morning. Does it get more American than that?

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#15 Apr 1, 2013
Most people don't think the Bible was right to condone slavery. Or punish women more severely for sexual sins than men. Or to slaughter the children of some king that God expunged from his Christmas card list.

That's not even getting into did Jonah get swallowed by a whale? Or did Lot's wife become a pillar of salt?

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#16 Apr 1, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
It's significance was nothing more than a photo op.
I'll even go as far as to say, it was leaked at what time and the church.
... a Ronald Reagan-esque moment if ever there was one.
serfs up

Daytona Beach, FL

#17 Apr 1, 2013
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people don't think the Bible was right to condone slavery. Or punish women more severely for sexual sins than men. Or to slaughter the children of some king that God expunged from his Christmas card list.
That's not even getting into did Jonah get swallowed by a whale? Or did Lot's wife become a pillar of salt?
People use others for their goals. Always. People have used religion. One thing though. There are religious scholars who would destroy you on any debates. But with luck in your lifetime you will see the men who don't use religion as a cover who are more direct such as Hitler, Mao, Stalin and the like show you their "love". We got em here. You vote for them.

Hypoluxo Fl

#18 Apr 1, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> People use others for their goals. Always. People have used religion. One thing though. There are religious scholars who would destroy you on any debates. But with luck in your lifetime you will see the men who don't use religion as a cover who are more direct such as Hitler, Mao, Stalin and the like show you their "love". We got em here. You vote for them.
You have nothing to worry about. No one will ever use you as a goal.
Bigfoot

Houston, TX

#19 Apr 1, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> People use others for their goals. Always. People have used religion. One thing though. There are religious scholars who would destroy you on any debates. But with luck in your lifetime you will see the men who don't use religion as a cover who are more direct such as Hitler, Mao, Stalin and the like show you their "love". We got em here. You vote for them.
The people you listed where very religious. They used their religion for their cause. Hitler was a christian and he thought he was doing gods work to kill jews.
serfs up

Daytona Beach, FL

#20 Apr 1, 2013
Bigfoot wrote:
<quoted text>
The people you listed where very religious. They used their religion for their cause. Hitler was a christian and he thought he was doing gods work to kill jews.
Hitler was not a christian. Talking about it is not the same as living it. And there are jews who talk it and do not live it also. Stop the crap. Wars bring out the worse in people. Poverty is an inducement to violence. When nations become rich they waste so much with experiments. Today we waste massive resources on gender identity while poverty exists everywhere. We even upgraded the definition of poverty as most have cars, televisions, computers, i pads, air conditioning and more. The major difference is that they are on a hair trigger violence mentality as compared to others who don't live much better. p.s....pay attention to the the gaia loving men and women in washington who are bringing the tyranny here.
serfs up

Daytona Beach, FL

#21 Apr 1, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>You have nothing to worry about. No one will ever use you as a goal.
You are a shill. A dangerous one. I have seen to many die or die earlier to believe you. You are the harbinger of death and destruction. For your compassion ends with your self centered beliefs. You do not even have tolerance. An economic downturn will clean it all up.

Hypoluxo Fl

#22 Apr 1, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> You are a shill. A dangerous one. I have seen to many die or die earlier to believe you. You are the harbinger of death and destruction. For your compassion ends with your self centered beliefs. You do not even have tolerance. An economic downturn will clean it all up.
Get back on your meds and lock the door on your rubber room.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newfoundland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where can you find a good prostitute in St. Joh... (Dec '06) 5 hr tallblonde1982 71
Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 9 hr AndiA 59,142
Slain soldiers Cirillo and Vincent named Canada... Mon Pete 1
Slain soldiers Canada's Newsmaker of the Year Dec 21 MPP Chiarelli a c... 1
Saint John hold special council meeting to solv... Dec 15 John 1
Community Calendar, Dec. 14-31 Dec 14 behind many scenes 1
Her Christian journey Dec 3 RevKen 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:41 pm PST