Christian Church opens doors to Muslims

Mar 30, 2013 Read more: BBC News 520

On a bitterly cold and snowing afternoon in Aberdeen, the doors of St John's Episcopal Church are open to hundreds of Muslim worshippers, arriving for daily prayers.

Read more
Hank

United States

#307 May 21, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Maggie...do tell.
You know your big mouth is only exceeded by your big butt. But then you are all butt right Jonesy.
I guess you need to get another call from the police to stop your stalking.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#308 May 21, 2013
Hank wrote:
<quoted text>
You know your big mouth is only exceeded by your big butt. But then you are all butt right Jonesy.
I guess you need to get another call from the police to stop your stalking.
How many names do you need Hank?

Tsk tsk......

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#309 May 21, 2013
So back to the subject.

Arabic speaking Christians call God Allah.

Should we kill them?
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#310 May 21, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
So back to the subject.
Arabic speaking Christians call God Allah.
Should we kill them?
Naw even they only kill fat lesbians.
Is this what is wrong with you? You are some allah worshiping freak like sel?

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#311 May 21, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw even they only kill fat lesbians.
Is this what is wrong with you? You are some allah worshiping freak like sel?
If you mean Allah as the Arabic word for God, being the God of Abraham, than YES!

:-)
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#312 May 21, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
If you mean Allah as the Arabic word for God, being the God of Abraham, than YES!
:-)
That would be "then" YES.
I think you are confused about allah and like I said you better get a grip on this quickly or you may lose your head, "than" what?
Allah as the Arabic word for terrorist.
Hank

United States

#313 May 21, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
How many names do you need Hank?
Tsk tsk......
Just one why do you ask?

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#314 May 22, 2013
Hank wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one why do you ask?
Just curious since so many names come from the metro of your ISP.

Is Maggie you or your wife?

LOL.......
Hank

United States

#315 May 22, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious since so many names come from the metro of your ISP.
Is Maggie you or your wife?
LOL.......
Ask your lesbian buddy what happened when the cat got curious.
My ISP covers a large area with many people so what is your problem?

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#317 May 22, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious since so many names come from the metro of your ISP.
Is Maggie you or your wife?
LOL.......
It really is Maggie. She stalked my LINKEDIN profile. That is how I caught her.
just saying

Saint Louis, MO

#318 May 22, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>It really is Maggie. She stalked my LINKEDIN profile. That is how I caught her.
Hey sel YOU are the STALKER
You followed us on at least 20 threads and made threats.
We have the posts were you threated to kill us or we should kill ourselves.
You are one of the most vulgar dum-dum's on topix.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#319 May 23, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>It really is Maggie. She stalked my LINKEDIN profile. That is how I caught her.
S/he/it has signed in as Maggie from Stuart.

I'm tired of feeding the trolls in their grey cages.

Let them feed themselves or discuss the topic.

Otherwise they can keep the whine and cheese party to themselves...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#320 May 23, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
If you mean Allah as the Arabic word for God, being the God of Abraham, than YES!
:-)
LIAR. Allah is not simply the Arabic word for "god" - the word Allah in pre-Islamic times referred to the Moon God in the Arabic pantheon of gods.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#321 May 23, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>LIAR. Allah is not simply the Arabic word for "god" - the word Allah in pre-Islamic times referred to the Moon God in the Arabic pantheon of gods.
Allah” is the Arabic word for “God” and has been so long BEFORE the existence of Islam. The names “Allah” and “God” are generally interchangeable within the Muslim religion and in Middle Eastern cultures. Some English translations of the Qu’ran (Koran) use the name “God,” others use“ Allah.” This sometimes comes as a surprise to Christians who were raised in Western cultures. Among former Muslims, many converts to Christianity commonly refer to God as “Allah.”(This is despite the fact that they recognize clear differences in the character of God as described by the Bible compared to Islamic writings. For example, although both Christians, Muslims and Jews firmly believe there is only one God, Christians have the additional doctrine of the Trinity.)

Of course, the word “God” does not actually appear in the original Hebrew or Greek manuscripts of the Bible, accepted as Holy by both Christians and Muslims.“God” is an old English word which developed from an Indo-European word, meaning “that which is invoked,” which is also the ancestor of the German word Gott (meaning: God).

Education - the only cure for ignorance.....
Redneck Reb

United States

#322 May 23, 2013
Below is a comment from a Muslim web site on Islam’s concept of God

There is nothing like male Allah or female Allah. Allah has no gender. If you add the word ‘father’ to ‘God’ it becomes ‘God-father’. God-father means someone who is a guardian. There is no word like ‘Allah-Abba’ or ‘Allah-father’.[4]

Think about it. A good father loves his children, those whom he created. He is invested in them. He will care for them, provide for them, guide them, and love them intimately. He cherishes his children, is proud of them when they do well, and disciplines them when they lag. His commitment to his children exceeds that of a coach for his players, that of a boss for his workers, or that of a master for his slave. The slave will never hold the treasured position in the father’s heart that a child holds. And it is this type of love relationship that is lacking in Islam.
Redneck Reb

United States

#324 May 23, 2013
"Behold, you are with child, and shall bear a son; you shall call his name Ishmael; because The Lord has given heed to your affliction. He shall be a wild ass of a man, his hand against every man and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell over against all his kinsmen." (Genesis 16:11-12 RSV).
ISHMAEL is the Father of the Arab Race.

Ge 27:41
And Esau hated Jacob because of the blessing wherewith his father blessed him: and Esau said in his heart, The days of mourning for my father are at hand; then will I slay my brother Jacob.


Ge 27:42
And these words of Esau her elder son were told to Rebekah: and she sent and called Jacob her younger son, and said unto him, Behold, thy brother Esau, as touching thee, doth comfort himself, purposing to kill thee. Re: Gen 37:4,8 Gen 50:3,4,10 Obadiah 1:10 For thy violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and thou shalt be cut off for ever.

As it is written,“Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.” Esau sold his birthright to Jacob for one meal. Not even realizing what he was doing.
-Jacob received the Blessing. Jacob's 12 sons were the fathers of the 12 tribes of Israel.

God changed Jacob's name to Israel ...the Father of the Jewish people.

Here we can see that "Birds of a Feather Flock Together"
Ge 28:9
Then went Esau unto Ishmael, and took unto the wives which he had Mahalath the daughter of Ishmael -Abraham's son, the sister of Nebajoth, to be his wife.

So the Ishmael/Esau descendants went and made up their own Religion/Cult
Because they weren't included in God's Covenant. The Covenant that all nations would be blessed through Abraham's seed.-Issac, Jacob's father.

This becomes apparent because early on the Koran deviates from Hebrew Scripture!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#325 May 23, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah” is the Arabic word for “God” and has been so long BEFORE the existence of Islam. The names “Allah” and “God” are generally interchangeable within the Muslim religion and in Middle Eastern cultures. Some English translations of the Qu’ran (Koran) use the name “God,” others use“ Allah.” This sometimes comes as a surprise to Christians who were raised in Western cultures. Among former Muslims, many converts to Christianity commonly refer to God as “Allah.”(This is despite the fact that they recognize clear differences in the character of God as described by the Bible compared to Islamic writings. For example, although both Christians, Muslims and Jews firmly believe there is only one God, Christians have the additional doctrine of the Trinity.)
Of course, the word “God” does not actually appear in the original Hebrew or Greek manuscripts of the Bible, accepted as Holy by both Christians and Muslims.“God” is an old English word which developed from an Indo-European word, meaning “that which is invoked,” which is also the ancestor of the German word Gott (meaning: God).
Education - the only cure for ignorance.....
The name of G-d is not a whatever matter as you try to make it out to be. The Tetragrammaton (the 72-letter name of God) was the real name of God - known commonly in ancient times to all of Am Yisrael, but used with caution and only by the Cohen Gadol. It was the ACTUAL name of the God of Israel. His name is not, by any stretch of the imagination, "Allah". Consider how different Allah is from the shortened version of the Tetragrammaton that is in our scriptures - yud heh vav heh: YHVH. It is NOT the same as Allah.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#326 May 23, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw even they only kill fat lesbians.
Is this what is wrong with you? You are some allah worshiping freak like sel?
Hey did you see this? they are calling Sel a liar. Of course liberals liars love science, unless of course it proves them wrong: One way to test a hypothesis is to find similar test subjects. Twin studies have frequently been used to test genetic theories. The latest twin studies regarding homosexuality are giving more evidence that homosexuality is not DNA determined.

“Eight major studies of identical twins in Australia, the U.S., and Scandinavia during the last two decades all arrive at the same conclusion: gays were not born that way.

http://www.hollanddavis.com/...

Sel and the gayzos were not born that way--science proves it.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#327 May 23, 2013
Redneck Reb wrote:
"Behold, you are with child, and shall bear a son; you shall call his name Ishmael; because The Lord has given heed to your affliction. He shall be a wild ass of a man, his hand against every man and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell over against all his kinsmen." (Genesis 16:11-12 RSV).
ISHMAEL is the Father of the Arab Race.
Ge 27:41
And Esau hated Jacob because of the blessing wherewith his father blessed him: and Esau said in his heart, The days of mourning for my father are at hand; then will I slay my brother Jacob.
Ge 27:42
And these words of Esau her elder son were told to Rebekah: and she sent and called Jacob her younger son, and said unto him, Behold, thy brother Esau, as touching thee, doth comfort himself, purposing to kill thee. Re: Gen 37:4,8 Gen 50:3,4,10 Obadiah 1:10 For thy violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and thou shalt be cut off for ever.
As it is written,“Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.” Esau sold his birthright to Jacob for one meal. Not even realizing what he was doing.
-Jacob received the Blessing. Jacob's 12 sons were the fathers of the 12 tribes of Israel.
God changed Jacob's name to Israel ...the Father of the Jewish people.
Here we can see that "Birds of a Feather Flock Together"
Ge 28:9
Then went Esau unto Ishmael, and took unto the wives which he had Mahalath the daughter of Ishmael -Abraham's son, the sister of Nebajoth, to be his wife.
So the Ishmael/Esau descendants went and made up their own Religion/Cult
Because they weren't included in God's Covenant. The Covenant that all nations would be blessed through Abraham's seed.-Issac, Jacob's father.
This becomes apparent because early on the Koran deviates from Hebrew Scripture!
Whoops!

Misinterpretation.

"I will indeed bless you, and I will make your offspring as numerous as the stars of heaven and as the sand that is on the seashore."

Ishmael is one of the offspring of Abraham, by his wife Hagar. All of the descendants of Ishmael are recipients of the Covenant. His half-brother was Isaac.

But, there were others: Zimran, Jokshan, Medan, Midian, Ishbak and Shuah, the offspring of Abraham and Keturah.

"Abraham gave all he had to Isaac. But to the sons of his concubines abraham gave gifts, while he was still living, and he sent them away from his son Isaac, eastward to the east country."

Esau and Jacob were descendants of Isaac, half brother to Ishmael.

Genesis 25, 26

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#328 May 23, 2013
I am the GREAT I AM....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newfoundland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 32 min Dunkirk Connection 59,502
Where can you find a good prostitute in St. Joh... (Dec '06) Apr 15 sal 100
News Military living allowance in Goose Bay too low,... Apr 15 Agenda 21 1
News IOC cites low iron ore prices as it lays off 15... Apr 9 past price driven up 1
News Tee it up for charity (May '08) Mar 29 some give no rece... 4
News Ken Dryden's futuristic classroom a cross-Canad... Mar 29 know and see 1
News Lung Cancer Smoke Screen (Jun '09) Mar 25 Schmones 33
More from around the web