Christian Church opens doors to Muslims

Mar 30, 2013 Full story: BBC News 520

On a bitterly cold and snowing afternoon in Aberdeen, the doors of St John's Episcopal Church are open to hundreds of Muslim worshippers, arriving for daily prayers.

Full Story

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#204 Apr 19, 2013
Aloha...

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#205 Apr 20, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
... as an inactive member because TEC still counts people who left years ago, even if they currently attend a different denomination!
That kind of dishonesty is typical of YOUR church, a church that can't the difference between right and wrong, truth and falsehood or Jesus and Mohammad.
Sorry! Not anywhere near good enough!

If you are not a member, send your formr parish a letter telling them to remove your name from the role. If you have already done this and they have not responded, send the letter again, explaining. They will acknowledge.

For you to knowingly allow your name to be shown as a member of TEC and then to turn and viciously kick at them almost daily as you do here is to show a very peculiar kind of dishonesty.

Rev. Ken

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#206 Apr 20, 2013
RevKen wrote:
If you are not a member, send your formr parish a letter telling them to remove your name from the role. If you have already done this and they have not responded, send the letter again, explaining ...
Since you claim to be an Episcopal priest, why don't YOU send that letter to Christ Episcopal Church, Main Street, Stratford, and exlain to them what they already know?

Again.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#207 Apr 20, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you claim to be an Episcopal priest, why don't YOU send that letter to Christ Episcopal Church, Main Street, Stratford, and exlain to them what they already know?
Again.
What?

LOL!

I'm worried about you, you are beyond desperate and so far beyond logic I can no longer follow what you're talking about.

Do you want to 'exlain' yourself further?

Should we do the same to your roman 'parish'?

LMAO......

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#208 Apr 20, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry! Not anywhere near good enough!
If you are not a member, send your formr parish a letter telling them to remove your name from the role. If you have already done this and they have not responded, send the letter again, explaining. They will acknowledge.
For you to knowingly allow your name to be shown as a member of TEC and then to turn and viciously kick at them almost daily as you do here is to show a very peculiar kind of dishonesty.
Rev. Ken
That's been his MO since he started posting....

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#209 Apr 20, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
LOL!
I'm worried about you ...
I'm worried about the animals under your care.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#210 Apr 20, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm worried about the animals under your care.
Well rest your little mind since I'm in Tel Aviv they're under my son's and friends' care.

Keep changing the subject, that really helps you argument.

Speaking of changing the subject, how about that VA. decision in TEC's favor?

LOL!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#212 Apr 20, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you claim to be an Episcopal priest, why don't YOU send that letter to Christ Episcopal Church, Main Street, Stratford, and exlain to them what they already know?
Again.
You are the one making the dishonest claims, Joe.

Speak for yourself.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#213 Apr 21, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one making the dishonest claims, Joe.
Speak for yourself.
That would be something new since he always blames someone else....

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#214 Apr 28, 2013
Wow.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#215 Apr 29, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one making the dishonest claims, Joe ...
So where's the letter, "reverend"?

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#216 Apr 29, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
So where's the letter, "reverend"?
Can't you do anything by your little self?

Do you ever leave your computer?

Poor Joe, no life and all bitterness,

No wonder......

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#217 Apr 30, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you do anything ...
Yes, I can call Ken's bluff, but instead he plays the Joker.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#218 Apr 30, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you do anything by your little self?
Do you ever leave your computer?
Poor Joe, no life and all bitterness,
No wonder......
I just went through the Topix Church threads and your name is on the majority of them and you talk about Joe having no life??
WTH is wrong with you middlefinger?
Yep

United States

#219 Apr 30, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I just went through the Topix Church threads and your name is on the majority of them and you talk about Joe having no life??
WTH is wrong with you middlefinger?
Must be related to Jonesy in some perverted fashion.
Disgusting

United States

#220 Apr 30, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
Wow.
You just walked by a fish market?
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#221 Apr 30, 2013
Disgusting wrote:
<quoted text>You just walked by a fish market?
No that smell is her upper lip.
The wow comment was she just saw an all you can eat buffet that hasn't banned her----------yet.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#222 Apr 30, 2013
pitiful.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#223 May 1, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
pitiful.
yes you are piglett.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#224 May 1, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I can call Ken's bluff, but instead he plays the Joker.
LOL!!!....

It's YOUR responsibility, Joe. No one else's.

If you don't believe me, ask your RCC priest.

Rev. Ken

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newfoundland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 8 hr Holycannoli 58,900
Where can you find a good prostitute in St. Joh... (Dec '06) Tue hardon22 67
Outdoor education: ELA could find niche as high... Oct 20 convenient for BI... 1
2nd potato in Atlantic Canada with metal object... Oct 16 HUB 2
Episcopal parishes on Staten Island to hold mem... Oct 15 RevKen 1
New mural a point of pride in North End Oct 3 chugs are POS 7
First national study sheds new light on sex wor... Sep 29 Canada Big High S... 2

Newfoundland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE