Keep busy this weekend

Keep busy this weekend

There are 1 comment on the Burnaby Now story from Nov 3, 2012, titled Keep busy this weekend. In it, Burnaby Now reports that:

We're into the final two months of 2012, and that means we're heading right into the heart of the holiday season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Burnaby Now.

Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#1 Nov 3, 2012
Well, well, I hear you had quite a scar over there. A bomb inside the Sky Train raills? Wow!

I have a plan. Whoever is the bomber should do it again but this time let it explode. The bomb looks like A number one, perhaps number two. Bombs like that need fuel oil mixed with fertilizer and propane, usually 20 lbs. tanks work best. If you can find that stuff and a remote firing pin presumably one that could be fired by cell phone, then by all means use it. You need t mix fuel oil with the fertilizer and propane. Don't forget the firing pin, a stick of dynamite will do. The bomb maker in the news didn't make nothing not even close a bomb. Monsokan blesses you as a martyr don't be afraid to die for Kitchshi-manitou and for is people or your people. You are now a martyr.

Remember you are a martyr, don't be afraid of death. Life has a limit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Westminster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Retired police officer writing new book about T... Oct '16 Lucy Liu-Watson 9
Moving to New Westminster (Jun '08) Aug '16 azer22 29
News Bishop demands a 'better theology' of sex (Mar '07) May '16 Uuiu 9
News New West crime rate sixth highest in Canada (Apr '08) Apr '16 walter heart 24
News A list of some of the key NDP resolutions party... (Apr '16) Apr '16 who cares 1
News Fraser Valley hospitals revise policies to stop... (Mar '16) Mar '16 spytheweb 2
News Priest working in North Vancouver parish facing... (Feb '16) Feb '16 ethical eh 1
More from around the web