Protests over Maine lobster expand in...

Protests over Maine lobster expand in Canada

There are 1 comment on the The Union story from Aug 7, 2012, titled Protests over Maine lobster expand in Canada. In it, The Union reports that:

Canadian lobstermen set up blockades at factories and six to eight plants in Atlantic Canada stopped processing operations Tuesday amid intensifying protests demanding that the plants not accept low-priced Maine lobster, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Union.

NOTME

Moncton, Canada

#1 Aug 7, 2012
it all comes from the same places so they will probably get as many lobsters as Maine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Brunswick, Canada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald J. Savoie awarded $50,000 Donner Prize f... Apr 28 Nick 1
News New album gets a hot start for country singer T... Apr 25 Prince 1
News Couple charged in murder of Ontario man after n... Apr 23 Karla not on list 1
News Behind Kellie Leitch's 'sort-of' campaign for C... Apr 8 UK PM in on it 2 2
News Police forces in Canada shrink for fourth year ... Apr 4 Cpl Shorty Dickso... 4
News Cape Breton man Corey Anthony Kendall charged i... (Sep '09) Apr '16 FYI 25
News Moncton man Jake Alan Woods, jailed for sex ass... (Mar '08) Mar '16 Corey Woods 28
More from around the web