top ten reasons america is better than canada

Posted in the Montreal Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
hattiesburg american

Hattiesburg, MS

#1 Apr 3, 2008
number 10--we have a space program, canada doesn't. number 9--we have ten times as many people. number 8--all the best canadians live in america, not in canada. number 7--we have new york, los angeles and miami; canada has toronto, montreal and vancouver. number 6--we have the NFL, canada has the CFL. number 5--we're not jealous of canadians; canadians are jealous of us. number 4--we can kick canada's ass any time we want to. number 3--we have a better climate. number 3-- we have hotter women and better beaches. and the number 1 reason america is better than canada--WE'RE NOT CANADA.
HappyHarryHardOn

Montréal, Canada

#2 Apr 7, 2008
ah, again the arrogant, conceited, full of themselves, im-so-much-better than you American typical attitude...
Ah and they claim to be christians too! Last time I checked PRIDE was a sin, no ?
But here's a tap on the back so you dont feel TOTALLY useless
ps: this is why the WORLD hates the US ,btw
lBurreli

Montréal, Canada

#3 Apr 7, 2008
You are a sick "Puppy"! Would you like to come and face us in person, with your WRONG info and disgusting comments on Canada...would you?! Of coarse not! Maybe you would prefer CHINA-North Korea-Iraq or Iran as your Neighbors to the North?!
O' yes, I forgot to ad, we have FREE MEDICAL as well JERK!!!!
Burreli!
sandro_cristiani

Montréal, Canada

#4 Apr 8, 2008
im american and i say than canada is better than USA.GOD BLESS CANADA AND TIM HORTON !!!!(better than doking donutz,ewww)canadians are not jealous.remember this,CAN dollar is more powerful than US dollar.
10-poverty
9-americans ignorants
8-iran,north korea and all middle east(enemies)
7-health care
6-corruption(political)
5-a lot of crimes
4-US dollar(weak)
3-USA is doomed
2-mexicans(the immigration problem)
1-RECESSION
AGAIN: GOD BLESS CANADA !!
Tngz

Montréal, Canada

#5 Apr 12, 2008
There are ten reasons the world can be better with Canada and USA:
-guaranteed revenue for all citizens in all nations.
-no dictatorship, no family, friendship or partisan heritage leadership without democratic competitions in proper procedures.
-universal and progressive standard healthcare along with private medicine business.
-accelerated spatial colonizations or explorations.
-equality, liberty and fraternity principles respected to guarantee life safety, enjoyment and exit opportunities to individuals, nations, ethnies in responsible and responsibilizing democratic manners as proved in formally adopted procedures or laws,regulations.

-education made universally available to university graduate levels

at fees reduced as much as possible to increase the population achieving diplomas, certificates and participating in teaching, training tasks.

-freedom of sects, religions, assotiations and church state separation in respect to the principle of Civil, Civic, Plural , Democratic Administrative Distributive and Public Regulating States applicable to as many nations as possible.

-democratization of capital with adequate measures to limit or control monopolization or hegemonical possessions of a minority of individuals in industries, banking business etc ... such that more citizens have more chance to say and do in big corporates or conglomerates.

-develop and value Public Administration Schools as resources pools

for future candidates to electoral posts or public officials posts. The part of psychology, morale courses in school curriculum be reduced

or rebalanced in favor to managing and distributive mathematics courses.

-adopt liberal policies in immigration, exchanges between nations public officers, officials ; establish United Nations limited, sectorial or general tutorship over nations or territories which undergo chronic or repeated troubles until the conditions can be stabilized or restabilized for full recognized sovereignty unless voluntarily yielded in respect to international protocols guaranteeing non discrimination, equality of nations and liberty of individuals.

Many more reasons can be added to make USA is real better and or others can surpass USA!!!
Norednex

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#6 Apr 27, 2008
My two cents Proud American by the way
1. Neighbors gave us hockey! Still can't thank you enough
2. You let us win the Canadien Open (golf) every year (hospitality)
3. We don't have to look over our shoulders to see who will screw us
4. Neither do you
5 Did I mention hockey? Thanks
6 I still like your national anthem better But ours gives me chills (at hockey games!)
7 We speak the same language (almost, eh?)
8 through all the bickering..we got each other's backs!
BrendanL

Canada

#7 Jul 4, 2008
Why Canada is better than America : Because Americans like you make up lists like these to convince themselves that America is better than Canada.
DavidH

Harrison, NJ

#8 Jul 9, 2008
Canada is so much better, people are nicer, air is cleaner, dont have to worry about dying due to expensive life saving health care (its free in canada), every other country for most part has no problem with us, unlike the USA. I have dual citizenship, and am currently living in new jersey, i am saving and when i have enough, its alberta. and i forgot to mention the canadian dollar is doing well, unlike US dollar. Its nice making more money on average in every job compared to the US :]
socalgawfer

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#9 Jul 9, 2008
DavidH wrote:
Canada is so much better, people are nicer, air is cleaner, dont have to worry about dying due to expensive life saving health care (its free in canada), every other country for most part has no problem with us, unlike the USA. I have dual citizenship, and am currently living in new jersey, i am saving and when i have enough, its alberta. and i forgot to mention the canadian dollar is doing well, unlike US dollar. Its nice making more money on average in every job compared to the US :]
Curious, You can make more money at every job in Canada, but you're here making enough money to move to Alberta?
Don't get me wrong, love Banff and Jasper, but your post confused
Jimi

London, Canada

#10 Jul 10, 2008
america isnt as good as you think it is
hattiesburg american

Hattiesburg, MS

#11 Jul 10, 2008
o.k., you keep this shit up, we'll revoke the passports of all those canadian stars who are living down here. they don't want to live in canada. and we're going to stop defending your sorry asses. you need us, we don't you. shit, most americans think canada is just an extension of north dakota anyway. a guy i know who's traveled a lot in canada says canada is a lot like america--except it's colder, the girls aren't as hot, and it's pretty boring. jeez, no wonder so many canadians are coming down here.
PAUL SHYKORA

Calgary, Canada

#12 Jul 11, 2008
I's DO LOVE..Both,toooo booot!!!....eh....
Marco Hamraoui

Montréal, Canada

#13 Jul 18, 2008
it's easy to say, but the reality is there, more US enjoy Canada and a lot of Canadian enjoy the south. we need you and you need us. I can't imagine the world with only USA or Canada.
Tngz

Montréal, Canada

#14 Jul 18, 2008
Both countries should get united in a confederation (same defense department, same welfare or guaranteed check department (Argument: USA and Canada are the most productive of commodities but far behind other countries in non economic citizen benefit checks),
same other civil standard or minimum standard civil and other public services).

Don't be horrified at that "communist" sounding idea. Communist regimes are far behind recognized social democracy ideals. So far they just have demonstrated that their dictatorship are more in line with big capitalism ,- accelerated collection of huge wealth and/or politic influence by a smallest possible number of persons
(without open or fair rules of competition , participation for all citizens but rather dynastic, partisan, hereditary, sharky, parasite ,(post-)imperialist,(post-)col onialist, etc you name it ).
The problem is that persons are intimidated by technology achievements . Actually no theory is that atomically complicate but a question of material mix and controllability to achieve desired properties at an electric/electronic speed by objectived spatially operated mechanical machines. It is a matter of childish and buildup Lego like games. So be civil, civilian, civilizing then etc .....

Since: Aug 08

Bloomfield, NJ

#16 Aug 2, 2008
I have a Trucking License and I'm from the NYC,US...USA has its ups and downs but I wanna go to a place where college education isn't gonna cost me my first born child. Are truck drivers in high demand in montreal? and do they hate black people like americans generally do?
paul shykora

Calgary, Canada

#17 Aug 2, 2008
Omega X wrote:
I have a Trucking License and I'm from the NYC,US...USA has its ups and downs but I wanna go to a place where college education isn't gonna cost me my first born child. Are truck drivers in high demand in montreal? and do they hate black people like americans generally do?
VHY Yous'...setting up a HATE THING ISSUE???....eh.....and stay at yous... home,tooooo booot!!!.....eh.....
adam

Stamford, CT

#18 Aug 2, 2008
your a complete jackass
JOEMAMA

Tucson, AZ

#19 Sep 19, 2008
usa is better than any other country especially canadia
mike h

Canada

#20 Sep 21, 2008
Canada is like US its not that big of a deal but i like canada more but that isnt sayin i dont like the states
P.S. Canadian Actors live in USA becuase thats where everythin is i mean i can garuntee you that the canadian actors would lie in canada to be with Their family and i LOVE THE ROCKIES
contradiction

Bucharest, Romania

#21 Sep 21, 2008
Man, I'm from a fkg country from the fkg East, near Russia.Yes Roumania.This is the name, take a map.You are canadiens or americans.Your free country is too far for us.Be friends all of you and made a cross, you are borne in a BIG country.Go to work, made true election, and put the ,,good,, guys in charge.Sorry for my bad english.I know some english, you dont now some romanian language...this is important for canadians and americans not stupid list.Sorry, I'm angry by your country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montreal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slain soldiers Cirillo and Vincent named Canada... Dec 22 Pete 1
Ernest Gay recalls murder on its fifth anniversary (May '08) Dec 21 Wife-to-be 23
Slain soldiers Canada's Newsmaker of the Year Dec 21 MPP Chiarelli a c... 1
Best Opiates In Town Dec 18 kelly65 40
Looking for any opiates MONTREAL Dec 8 catagion 12
Herbal-H: A Safe And Effective Hair Loss Treatment (Jul '10) Dec 6 Sezero 38
Down Dec 6 yngwiejm 10
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:41 pm PST