BC to Quebec connection for MDMA and ...

BC to Quebec connection for MDMA and Crystal M

Posted in the Montreal Forum

Anonymous

Höst, Germany

#1 May 14, 2012
MDMA
White crystalline powder (NO PMA JUNK.. IT'S TESTED) reviewed on the Silk Road already with dozens of 100% positive ratings.

*** Prices negotiable. Email us how much you want and what you want to pay, we go from there ******

$600/oz
$400/14g
$40/g

Crystal Meth
Real crystal meth chunks. Tested locally and on SR reviewed numerous positive times.

0.5g $60
1g $120
10g $1000
28g $2300

All shipments XpressPost vacuum sealed and very stealth. All payments bitcoin only (email if you can't figure it out, it's easy to get in Canada)

More importantly, these are SAFE drugs, as in they are tested to make sure no problems before shipping. Do not abuse them. Addicts here use meth to get off of expensive cocaine and crack habits so it is plentiful.

Email gcode [at] tormail [dot] org
We use PGP encryption, email us for the key if you want or we will give you a privacybox SSL link in Germany that encrypts all msgs to us.

Montreal anarchists import MDMA and sell it on the silk road or to local clubbers. Generate income to buy shit like 0-day exploits to hack the Charest govt with. We can also help you get IDs if you want and cheap airline tickets though it won't be through us, just shady associates in mother Russia and Latvia.
SILK ROAD CANADA

Montréal, Canada

#2 Dec 21, 2012
OPIATIONCREATION@GMAIL.COM

speed pills #1 seller!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montreal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Quebecer who underwent gay conversion therapy c... May 20 Ex Senator Santpo... 1
Best adult dating hookup sites (Montreal) May 14 Leonard 6
the brief story of abud muslim hater antoine... May 4 caharko soury 2
DONOT TO SAY I DID NOT ADVISE DEALING WITH ... May 1 Homer Simpson 2
Down (Aug '17) Apr 25 Niania11 6
MONTREAL citizens do WANT Y to deal ANTOINE ... Apr '18 caharko soury 1
canadaian watch out uber driver somalian E.... Apr '18 caharko soury 1