Mayor McCallion wins national hero award

Mayor McCallion wins national hero award

There are 4 comments on the Mississauga story from Jun 28, 2012, titled Mayor McCallion wins national hero award. In it, Mississauga reports that:

No doubt about it - students at David Leeder Middle School love their mayor. Thanks to their enthusiastic nomination, Mayor Hazel McCallion is the recipient of this year's To The Top Canada Award, which recognizes a Canadian who, through their individual effort, has made this country a better place.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mississauga.

Jean

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jun 29, 2012
paki boy

Ancaster, Canada

#2 Jun 29, 2012
Jean wrote:
http://www.topix.net/forum/ca/ halton-hills-on-georgetown/TJ5 SE3B5OF3J48PHS
jeans anidiot
paki sucs

United States

#3 Jun 29, 2012
paki boy wrote:
<quoted text> jeans anidiot
http://the-democratic-reporter.com/PERSONS_D-...
Pakiboy

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Jun 29, 2012
paki sucs wrote:
so does your mama and real good too I might add.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississauga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mississauga cancer survivor lights up his house... 21 hr do they live here 8
Anyone Use Services of SRS Tinting Solutions ? (Jan '16) Wed RobertK 12
News More immigrants coming to Atlantic Canada, but ... Jan 16 same gone on be4 1
News Ontario girl subject of Amber Alert found safe,... Jan 16 not 1st time MIA 1
News Man taken down 'like a rag doll' in arrest outs... Jan 16 Rag Doll Takedown 2
News 2 companies on trial in connection with Mississ... Jan 14 Blaze 1
News Four from Mississauga charged following takedow... Jan 14 posted speeds 2 low 1
More from around the web