Police looking for missing man

Police looking for missing man

There are 28 comments on the Mississauga story from Jun 30, 2012, titled Police looking for missing man. In it, Mississauga reports that:

Peel Regional Police officers are seeking the public's assistance in locating a man who was last seen in Mississauga three days ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mississauga.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#21 Jul 4, 2012
I don't need to be a psychic to know that dundas is just another way to say sunday. The wisconsin victim at same address as plate number was killed Sunday. I don't need to be a psychic to know going to that bar on Dundas was probably not his idea. I don't need to be a psychic to know someone said they would go around killing people just to taunt the police which they probably did. This is not some psychic vision. I don't need to be a psychic to know no one can account for the location of suspects at time of disappearances.

Location hidden

#22 Jul 4, 2012
The landfill fits what I have been saying all along that there is often a water,sky, and land words associated with disappearances. The bar I see on the map near that intersection is PK creek. They find him in a landfill. Joe you have not been around long enough to know the whole story and that in fact this fits what i have been saying all along. Your opinion is based on ignorance. I have been saying for years there are probably fake witnesses or they are involved. I have been saying for years things like Chris Olberding going missing in Cincinatti Ohio and found at Anderson Ferry followed by the disappearance of Adam Falcon is probably no coincidence. OR Max Walker in Milwaukee Wisconsin for that matter. Or someone missing at the Biology bar and then a micro biology student,where a ship docks called the fredericton and then someone in Fredericton. Geesey and the next day someone at decoys bar. Someone at the Vibe bar and then a DJ for Vibe radio. Kaneaukua then Abel Bolanos. Someone that works for Ken Cole then a body not long after found at the coal mine. That does not invole detals of the victims being in the names. Booth at bootleggers. Brad Olsen at Bar One. leigh on a Raleigh bicycle or Arendt found in Brent to name a few.

Location hidden

#23 Jul 4, 2012
That does not include details of the victims being in the names. Booth at bootleggers. Brad Olsen at Bar One. leigh on a Raleigh bicycle or Arendt found in Brent to name a few.

I need edit function I hate to type so I am done for now. But I will say this if you have a problem with me BRING IT ON and I will tell you why you are wrong

Location hidden

#25 Jul 5, 2012
I would also suggest the yellow lab finding Matt Albrechts leg bone is suspicious. They probably already had the leg bone. It was found in the Sleepy Hollow neighborhood and I know why they would do this. They already probably killed an earth sciences expert named Cranswick so they killed Albrecht in Blue Earth County and made up the story about the yellow lab. Cranswick worked at chalk river lab. The CR lab is even in Albrecht's name. They said they had a credible report Albrecht was at Washington Court. they are full of BS. If he was it probably was by design. If you knew the story at all you would know its abut a man that goes to the the Vantassels ballroom that is courting a lady named Katrina. Albreht was near the ballroom in Mankako when he went missing. They are laughing at you all that you don't see it and they are telling you BS that law enforcement is buying into.

Location hidden

#26 Jul 5, 2012
Of course I am referring to the legend of sleepy hollow.. It was not a collie ,a german shepard,or even a black lab that found albrechts leg bone. It was a yellow one. yellow and Hollow. It was not an arm bone,foot,etc it was a leg bone like the l-e-g- that is in the word legend.laugh at me all you want because the killers are laughing at you.

Location hidden

#27 Jul 5, 2012
Maybe Joe or someone in LE would like to explain why the victim is not with the jeep? Where is it Joe? When they found Scott Roger Burris he was found a long way from his vehicle and they suspect foul play. No one could be sure 100 perfect where it or the body would be found because you have have to assume they had the opportunity to dump the body where they wanted to. How long is someone going to driver around with a dead body in summer stinking up the back of their van? Thinking you have all the answers is usually a sign of stupidity and asking all the questions usually is not. I don't think I have all the answers. Maybe Joe Does? Someone like Scott Roger driving a Plymouth just does not end up at the mouth of the ottertail river with it likely being coincidence either. Wake up and smell the coffee people. It is not likely all unrelated circumstances.

Location hidden

#28 Jul 5, 2012
Mrxxxxxx wrote:
Of course I am referring to the legend of sleepy hollow.. It was not a collie ,a german shepard,or even a black lab that found albrechts leg bone. It was a yellow one. yellow and Hollow. It was not an arm bone,foot,etc it was a leg bone like the l-e-g- that is in the word legend.laugh at me all you want because the killers are laughing at you.
like leg in legend

Location hidden

#29 Jul 5, 2012
I may not be batting 100 percent but the killers seem to be. I sure the hell know more than Joe thinks I do and probably more than most of LE and that probably bothers a lot of them. It looks like I was right with this one and all I get is BS from people so kiss my you know what.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississauga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deported Roma have little chance of return desp... 1 hr Trump a Nigerian ... 5
News New Halton drug strategy years in the making (Jun '14) Feb 9 why dont they do ... 6
News Photo posted on website leads to break-in arrest (Dec '12) Jan 30 other photo ops 4
News Milton Mayor Gord Krantz poised to become the n... (Aug '14) Jan 29 tricky 13
News Dalton McGuinty staffers charged with breach of... Jan 28 Dr Livingston I P... 1
Anyone Use Services of SRS Tinting Solutions ? Jan 27 Uncle Sam 2
News Break-down (Dec '10) Jan 25 2nd break-in in 1... 3
More from around the web