Police looking for missing man

Police looking for missing man

There are 28 comments on the Mississauga story from Jun 30, 2012, titled Police looking for missing man. In it, Mississauga reports that:

Peel Regional Police officers are seeking the public's assistance in locating a man who was last seen in Mississauga three days ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mississauga.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 30, 2012
Look on the tracks near sacred heart parish

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Jun 30, 2012
Sacred Heart of Jesus Parish
296 Judson Street, Toronto,

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Jul 1, 2012
so don't look. probably the work of a serial killer and others will get murdered too probably because you all let them get away with it. someone has to have seen his jeep but I guess you just don't care and you think I am mean? mark Hudson went missing not that long ago. there were 2 suspicious men in bar. he asked where back door was. They probably got him too. people drugged than they disappear. people chased into water. people waking up in back of strange van after at a bar . A guy found himself in basement chained up once.Expert swimmer in water then LE claims nothing suspicious. Law enforcement lyong about no evidence of serial killer even though they have suspects and can not account for where they were.They checked where mail was being sent. No ground work. No one that could say they were somewhere else/I am trying to stop it . everyone else pretty much is doing nothing so screw you all.
Joe

Mississauga, Canada

#4 Jul 3, 2012
MrXXXXXX I think you send people on wild goose chases. Why did you suggest looking near the Sacred Heart Parrish? You say your trying to help but I don't see it that way. Do you think your a psychic? His body has been found with no help from you.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5 Jul 3, 2012
Joe wrote:
MrXXXXXX I think you send people on wild goose chases. Why did you suggest looking near the Sacred Heart Parrish? You say your trying to help but I don't see it that way. Do you think your a psychic? His body has been found with no help from you.
You are full of crap. I knew with a great deal of certainity he would be dead. I never said he would be there I suggested looking there.I did do something.It was probably you that did nothing.Now they are saying no evidence of foul play. Law enforcement is full of crap like you are. It is just another way to say we are not going to do anything.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6 Jul 3, 2012
Joe wrote:
MrXXXXXX I think you send people on wild goose chases. Why did you suggest looking near the Sacred Heart Parrish? You say your trying to help but I don't see it that way. Do you think your a psychic? His body has been found with no help from you.
Thats because you are stupid and an arrogant snob you don't see I am trying to help. No doubt some barney fife type cops will contiue to make up fact that fit their theory rather than the opposite because that is what they do. They don't want to be wrong. You come on here making a stupid comment before the jeep is even found. I would also suggest who ever said they saw him on Confederation and Dundas should be checked out. Smells like another BS story. They know what shoes he is wearing but nothing else? For a long time people have been making reports to law enforcement probably in an effort to ridicule them. In fact someone was turned in for using cryptic clues. The way a suspect was ruled out was by LE sitting on their ass searching records and finding where his mail was forwarded. The key word here being forwarded because of course some one would send mail to their final destination when on a road trip.Even conservative estimates of the number of serial killers is very high and they are just not catching very many.So who is doing nothing? I could show numerous mistakes and bungled cases by LE. I am not the problem. People like you are. There are numerous unidentified bodies all over country because LE does not who they are. If you complain about me then you are holding me to a much higher standard then LE.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7 Jul 3, 2012
If the person is involved that I think is then law enforcement should have had him in custody a long time ago. They had years to catch them. Why would i have the resources to go around catching killers? I don't have taxpayer money to waste like they do. I am batting 100 percent so far on this one. law enforcement is batting 0 percent. Maybe you are one of them Joe? No foul play my ass. They are probably hard at work right now trying to come up with something to fit the opinion they already arrived at to do a sales job on the public should anyone question their infinite wisdom. lets face the truth here. Thats the way they often do things. Don't worry people because Barney fife is on the case. How is this going to be explained if they ever get caught and confesses to everything.? It won't be me with egg on my face. Then they will clam they had no way of knowing or some BS and once again lie to the public.well I will be ready the day that happens to call them on it.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8 Jul 3, 2012
You do realize Joe law enforcement did not find the body? Like I said before it is because you are an arrogant snob.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#9 Jul 3, 2012
You don't need to leave obvious signs of foul play to kill someone. All it takes is some saran wrap over someones face. This screams murder. I hope Joe is next

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10 Jul 3, 2012
They probably got Hudson also

Although police say there is no evidence of foul play, those who saw him last say there is something very strange about the visit to his regular bar.

"I think that there was something shady going on, definitely," says Chelsea Bedell, a bartender at Lucky Joe's Saloon.

Mark Hudson disappeared nearly two weeks ago. The 28-year-old was scheduled to go on a cruise, but the bartender who last saw him says the night of June 8, 2012, says that Hudson was not himself.

"It was very weird. It really was weird. The whole thing was weird. I thought it was weird even at that moment," says Bedell.

She says he disappeared through the back door but not after sitting next to a friend from work and a mysterious third stranger who sat next to Hudson in an almost empty bar.

"Third guy stood at the door waiting for him," says Bedell.

No evidence of foul play? The people that say this should take up writing fiction for a living.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#11 Jul 3, 2012
Why when there are surveilance videos of suspects don't the public get to see them. People could then see it is in fact often the same person. Possibly the same people known to have thrown Jeremy peck off the bridge which left LE in a quandary as they would have called it another drowning accident had there not been a witness so they did not arrest them. You can't go opening a can of worms now when idiots are claiming no evidence of foul play all along. Why isn;t someone talking to Gary after all he said he worked on a cruise ship and killed people by throwing them overboard or the guy that warned police he would go around the country suffocating people with saran wrap and make it look like an accident. Are we going to keep pretending they don't exist? What about the ex boyfriend turned in from the girl in Ann Arbor? The one turned in for using cryptic clues like using the initials of victims? These are not made up people. Cars have been found abandoned at churches and at least one broke into and a missing poster of victim left behind. The reason it does not get investigated is because these kinds of cases do not have priority. That is a fact so get over yourself Joe .

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#12 Jul 3, 2012
No evidence of foul play translates to no budget, politics, and priorities. It is not based on science but ego. You start with an opinion and then make your facts fit opinion. There are not even any set standards for patholigists. Efev when 200 experts disagreed with their finding about Todd Geib and that he was not in fact in the water the whole time he was missing the idiots in Michigan will not reopen the case. They don't want to be proven wrong. In fact law enforcemnet rarely solves a case without dumb luck or the help from public so Joes comments are stupid and based on his ignorance..They are also often obstructionist to the truth rather then seekers of it. Did I mention Joe is an idiot?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#13 Jul 3, 2012
yewitnesses also described a vehicle which appeared to have been shadowing McNeill’s movements from the minute he left the Dapper Dog. Suspicious of its driver’s intent, one of them, having first seen it double-parked at the bar where McNeill was originally standing, even had the wherewithal to obtain a partial license plate number. Other onlookers also reported their belief that the occupants were tailing the young man, saying the vehicle would come to a complete stop and then resume again each time McNeill would falter. When, in this highly disoriented condition, he finally turned left onto 90th Street, everyone who could see the vehicle at that juncture stated it also took a left.

And neither was ever seen again.

One detective from NYPD’s missing persons bureau even pointed to the fact that McNeill’s ear and tongue were pierced and that the young man had a Celtic cross tattooed on his forearm as proof he was deliberately trying not to be found.
Joe

Mississauga, Canada

#14 Jul 4, 2012
Mrxxxxxx wrote:
You do realize Joe law enforcement did not find the body? Like I said before it is because you are an arrogant snob.
I never said they did.
Joe

Mississauga, Canada

#15 Jul 4, 2012
Mrxxxxxx wrote:
You don't need to leave obvious signs of foul play to kill someone. All it takes is some saran wrap over someones face. This screams murder. I hope Joe is next
????? please finish your thoughts.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#16 Jul 4, 2012
Joe wrote:
<quoted text> I never said they did.
Just pointing out your lack of objectivty. I am 2000 miles away. How am I supposed to find a body when LE did not even find them? There was a disappearance from a bar in an area I predicted.Also there is claimed to be lack of evidence of foul play which I could have easily predicted.You are not going to bait me Joe. I made no threat to you. I just have a preference to who I would rather see die if I had a choice. It was not a threat. I am not a violent person ,unlike many people in Law enforcement.
Joe

Mississauga, Canada

#17 Jul 4, 2012
PSYCHIC ALERT!! Carry on! lol

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#18 Jul 4, 2012
I am not going to name names on the internet. The guy walked into a police station and warned what he would do. They know who he is. There are probably at least 2 of them doing this in addition to various people they may have call in to report some BS. IT could be as simple as so they know where the body is.In other words it is doubtful that there is a Dan Fisher when Max Walker disappeared. Someone that saw someone in water with a white shirt when Morgan White was not wearing a white shirt. Called in one year to the day someone went missing at splashes nightclub and said they thought someone was in the water because they heard a splash. Claimed their lab found a bone probably because they killed a nuclear scientist that worked in a lab. said they were Adam Smith when someone with same initials went missing. Claimed they were a Strohs truck driver when it was reported they found victim with shorts down. They have a suspect that would do these things.In real life coincidences happen but there are too many to all be coincidences. You can say that did not happen and many would but that is not an opinion based on science. Law enforcement looks for the simplest explanation and in these cases the simplest explanation is wrong .In an election if the results were way different then the expected norm red flags would go up everywhere if it was way different than the polls,even though they only use a small sample of the population. People are not conditioned to know what is the norm with something like this. the disbelief in a serial killer is based on unscientific opinions and ignorance.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#19 Jul 4, 2012
I am not a psychic. I just know more then you and followed the trail of death. There often seems to be some kind of religious symbolism with deaths and I know how they make riddles.The license plate is the same as an address a victim was at in Wisconsin. someone chased him froma bar and killed him.He was A victim they took to sacred heart hospital. The initials of bar are same as victim with the same brand of shoes. There was also another victim with that brand and his name was hart. After he disappeared another victim was found in the heart River. Things like that happened a lot more than a few times.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#20 Jul 4, 2012
There were 2 young men named alex that went missing. One in Spokake and one a volunteer for meals on wheels. So when and Axle tech security guard called to report screams that is suspicious. The victim was hanging out with a girl he did not know that night. That does not sound like an accident to me ,but someone lured away and murdered. details of these crimes repeat too much to where it is unlikely to be coincidence. They write someone graduated from Maxwell is missing then Alex with the middle name Maxwell. They write one Alex plays the keyboard and the other's middle name is Keyes. Sure these things happen ,but not over and over,and over again.A person would have to write a book to list all the oddities there are so many.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississauga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Five arrested after violent swarming at Oakvill... 10 hr The Harpo Agenda ... 2
Snack That You Can't EAT!!! Thu Anime Snack 1
News Laura's to close 20 stores, seek rent cuts Aug 21 Fugitive Friday 1
News Social service networks struggle to keep up in ... Aug 21 they been using H... 1
News Professional Landscaping Delivers Results Aug 18 Lawn Masters Peel 2
looking for witnesses Aug 17 sanss 1
News New poll suggests many Winnipeggers want Uber Aug 15 Big Yellow Taxi 1
More from around the web