Medals honour lifesaving pets

Medals honour lifesaving pets

There are 1 comment on the The Toronto Star story from May 7, 2012, titled Medals honour lifesaving pets. In it, The Toronto Star reports that:

For more than a year and a half, Michele Gilks's 2-year-old dachshund Bree had the baffling habit of waking her at night for no apparent reason.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Toronto Star.

Michele

Toronto, Canada

#1 May 8, 2012
... medal to Patricia instead. Peter's husband had to corner the cat before bringing him to the stage. Titan, a veteran Halton police German shepherd, was honoured for helping to find and rescue a suicidal woman who had consumed a dangerous amount of ... Comment ?

http://www.topix.com/ca/halton-hills-on-georg...

Related Topix: Miramichi Area, NB, Blissfield, NB, New Brunswick, Canada, Canada, Camrose, AB, Alberta, Weather

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miramichi Area Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Allan Legere's transfer to lower security raise... (Feb '15) Feb '15 sunshine 1
News (Dec '14) Dec '14 too bad 1
News Afghan boy who received lifesaving surgery 10 y... (Jun '14) Jun '14 read 1
News Afghan boy who received lifesaving surgery 10... (Jun '14) Jun '14 engaging audiences 1
News First Nations aren't swayed by vague promises (Nov '13) Nov '13 Al Gore Invests i... 1
News Lessons from the East Coast native fishery (Nov '13) Nov '13 On an Oct 17th 2013 1
News 'How would you like to have a neighbour like yo... (Jul '13) Jul '13 so totally yes 12
More from around the web