How I Started: Mobile software helps ...

How I Started: Mobile software helps police collect evidence from crime scenes

There are 1 comment on the The Globe and Mail story from Sep 10, 2013, titled How I Started: Mobile software helps police collect evidence from crime scenes. In it, The Globe and Mail reports that:

Alex Kotoor is the co-founder and CEO of Siamese Systems, a Milton, Ont.-based company whose mobile software platform can make investigations of crime scenes or environmental accidents more efficient Whether it was outlined on the back of a paper napkin, it was financed by your sister's mother-in-law's next-door neighbour, or it was a desperation ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Globe and Mail.

Ron

Toronto, Canada

#1 Sep 10, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Region invested $289M this year in road network (Jul '13) Aug 27 Rich 7
News a Preferreda TM new highway would be a devastat... (Aug '10) Aug 18 widen region road... 5
News 3 kids left in hot car may mean charges for mother Aug 11 AT THE mALL 1
News Your swimming pool is the ideal place to get ac... (May '15) Aug 1 boshir 5
Pollution Source of UNESCO Biosphere Reserve (Jul '09) Jul '16 what do u know 103
Homeopathy can work when all else fails for you... Jul '16 Markcanadic 1
News Ontario proposes greenbelt expansion as urban g... Jul '16 start and end points 4
More from around the web