White van involved in suspicious inci...

White van involved in suspicious incidents

There are 4 comments on the The StarPhoenix story from Jun 18, 2008, titled White van involved in suspicious incidents. In it, The StarPhoenix reports that:

Police are requesting the public's assistance in solving suspicious incidents involving a white van on several First Nations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The StarPhoenix.

Aileya Mooswa

Prince Albert, Canada

#1 Jun 19, 2008
I heard that the van went to Wahpeyton First Nations AGAIN after it got chased out by a freind of mine, but this time, It's in a different vehcile.
anonymous

Regina, Canada

#2 Aug 11, 2008
I have also heard of him approaching kids in Nipawin! and that he's wanted in the States?
littlefoot

Calgary, Canada

#3 Aug 11, 2008
I saw a white van and threw a beer at it eh. He was slowin down and said somthing. Im probably just bein paranoid. but this news has got me thinkin.
DEV STARR

Moose Jaw, Canada

#4 Apr 7, 2010
littlefoot wrote:
I saw a white van and threw a beer at it eh. He was slowin down and said somthing. Im probably just bein paranoid. but this news has got me thinkin.
Give the guy credit,he got you to do something that you havent done in quite some time.......Im not talking about drinking beer or throwing beer bottles..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melfort, Canada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Co-workers come to Gabrysh's aid (Jun '08) Dec '14 Twisted 2
News Severe thunderstorm watch for parts of Saskatch... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Martensville Sask 2
News Police think body in Saskatchewan River is miss... (May '14) May '14 misc 1
News Eight seniors treated in hospital after fire at... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Clint 1
News Bitter cold prompts windchill warnings in parts... (Dec '13) Jan '14 bogginbuster 5
News Accused in alleged murder plot released on bail (Aug '13) Aug '13 what about Fukushima 1
News Interesting flight to TO (Jan '12) Jan '12 Heather 1
More from around the web