If you don't want a new library, vote...

If you don't want a new library, vote Liberal

There are 1 comment on the Simcoe.com story from Apr 8, 2011, titled If you don't want a new library, vote Liberal. In it, Simcoe.com reports that:

One of the most exciting projects I've seen proposed in recent years is the possibility that the Municipality of Meaford may team up with the private sector to construct a new library/administration centre office on the site of the former Canadian Tire.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Simcoe.com.

Reality

Toronto, Canada

#1 Aug 28, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meaford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Latest on Lake-Effect Snow Event (Feb '15) Feb '15 mayor dysaster 3
News Solar panels pose power problem for firefighter... (Feb '15) Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News Eastern Canada Winter Storm Update (Feb '15) Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News Man pays $275 online for iPhone, gets bar of soap (Feb '15) Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News Two missing after house fire in Meaford (Feb '15) Feb '15 Owen sound area 1
News Newest Highlander enjoying life in the field (Jan '15) Jan '15 Jennifer 1
News Government of Canada Announces Funding for Comm... (Dec '14) Dec '14 new years eve 1
More from around the web