Rig rolls over on I-90 on-ramp

Rig rolls over on I-90 on-ramp

There are 2 comments on the GoErie.com story from May 30, 2008, titled Rig rolls over on I-90 on-ramp. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

A man was taken to Hamot Medical Center with minor injuries after a tractor-trailer he was driving rolled over on an Interstate 90 on-ramp Friday shortly before 5 p.m. State police at Lawrence Park said William ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

freight broker course

United States

#1 May 31, 2008
Rudy, since you will likely be out of a job, I would recommend going to this website and taking a course on freight brokering:

http://www.ce.csueastbay.edu/certificate/frei...
Dragonfly

Stoneboro, PA

#2 Jun 1, 2008
That ramp is very deceiving...just when you think you got it handled, there's that last hook to the right at the end and that little hook gets alot of 'em.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marmora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mother suing Ontario hospital after nurse falls... Mar '17 Mumps in GTA 1
News Companies increasing energy storage development... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Solarman 1
News Marmora, Ont., man found guilty of cruelty to a... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Bulwinkle 1
News 16 meteor sightings occur in Ontario on Aug. 25 (Aug '14) Aug '14 Kate 1
News Community Calendar (Apr '12) Apr '12 Chuck 1
News Hoof Boots: Protection Without Permanence (Dec '11) Dec '11 TheJazuma 2
News Asahi Haikuist Network (Dec '11) Dec '11 TheJazuma 2
More from around the web