Bluejay

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#1 Apr 6, 2013
Construction is under way at Haney Place Mall-for the new Target store.Hopefully if need be asbestos is being removed safely not allowing asbestos fibers to go airborn in the city of Maple Ridge.
ruskie

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#2 May 8, 2013
asbestos fibers ? whats thet
Bluejay

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#3 Oct 12, 2013
Many buildings built before 1980 have asbestos in them fortunately the Haney Place Mall was built in 1980 which i recently found out so it probably don't have asbestos.When asbestos are disturbed their fibers go airbourn when people inhale asbestos fibers many of the fibers get stuck inside the body and over a period of about 20 years these stuck asbestos fibers can cause asbestos related diseases such as cancer.Much needed is for some smart person to find a way to cleanse asbestos fibers from the inner human body-this would prevent asbestos related diseases!.For more information about asbestos log into asbestos wikipedia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maple Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smokers spark brush fire in Maple Ridge Aug 24 SPARKY 2
Maple Ridge prison opens new mother-child unit Jun '14 cowboy 1
Rapid Bus to Maple Ridge study starts in fall Jun '14 PROTEST 2
Transit map shows how underserved Langley is May '14 RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 2
Pedophile gets three months for breach May '14 P R O T E S T 2
Maple Ridge police seek suspicous driver May '14 P R O T E S T 1
Parents rally for education funding at MLA's of... May '14 CANADA 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••