Jails readied for hundreds of Tamil m...

Jails readied for hundreds of Tamil migrants

There are 7 comments on the National Post story from Aug 10, 2010, titled Jails readied for hundreds of Tamil migrants. In it, National Post reports that:

Undated photo of the Harin Panich 19, now renamed MV Sun Sea, a suspected migrant smuggling vessel last seen in the Gulf of Thailand.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Post.

Afghanistan

Toronto, Canada

#1 Aug 10, 2010
The majority of Canadians have spoken.

Parliament has spoken.

We want the combat mission to end in 2011.

Now I want you to help me get the word out about this backroom deal.

Click here to spread the word on Facebook.

http://links.ndp.ca/a/l.x...

Stephen Harper and Michael Ignatieff – do the right thing.

Keep your promise to Canadians on Afghanistan.
sinnathamby kunaratnam

Vancouver, Canada

#2 Aug 11, 2010
i thank the people who participated on helping the tamils to vancouver after seeing the horrible genocides they went through,we should openly accept them as they are escapees of genocide.i thank those who acted saving this lives where they could be targeted for human trafficing.human trafficing did happen in north america where people came by the sea traffic by ships call titania
Punc

Markham, Canada

#3 Aug 13, 2010
sinnathamby kunaratnam wrote:
i thank the people who participated on helping the tamils to vancouver after seeing the horrible genocides they went through,we should openly accept them as they are escapees of genocide.i thank those who acted saving this lives where they could be targeted for human trafficing.human trafficing did happen in north america where people came by the sea traffic by ships call titania
why should canda accept them, they are members of a terrorist group called LTTE. the ship should be turned around in mid sea.
girlazz

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Aug 13, 2010
J C rules

Parksville, Canada

#5 Aug 13, 2010
All at the expense of the working people they should add!.....Millions and millions of dollars to feed and house these worthless and possibly dangerous invaders.

Fire up the next available jumbo jets and fly the deadbeats, "no frills", back to sri lanka, tamil, or some other shit country where they belong.

There are... way ...way ...way.. too many.. useless, worthless, dangerous,parasitic, shit races and cultures invading our western countrys through the destructive neo-marxist politicians immigration policys, and with the help of the brain damaged drug addled hippie generation..the stupidest generation the world has ever known.
Meso Hohni

Kamloops, Canada

#6 Aug 14, 2010
The government of this country has a history of letting anyone in.There are billions of dollars to assist immigrants that hate white people but love the free money,housing health care and other perks freely given to them that ordinary Canadians cannot afford.They bring with them old hatreds from where they came and send our money back to the old country to finance more death and war.The Canadian taxpayer is already overburdened with having to support 5 million of homegrown welfare bums,we surely do not need to import them.
hello

Langley, Canada

#7 Aug 18, 2010
meso holni parents looted money in another country and talking about welfare bums,if we send the 5 million innocent canadians to meso holni house the will trample on him,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maple Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CP Railway crossings getting minor repairs (May '14) Feb '17 Carol 4
News Robbery at Maple Ridge pawn shop (Aug '16) Oct '16 CSteeves 3
News 'Code Red' for buyers in sizzling market in Map... (Jul '16) Sep '16 sinking 5
News Maple Ridge firefighters on front lines of over... (Sep '16) Sep '16 sinking 16
News LETTER: Dispelling myths surrounding housing th... (Sep '16) Sep '16 lie 1
News 'Maple Ridge is getting left out' of transit di... (Aug '16) Aug '16 WELIKEJUSTI 1
News Murdered Maple Ridge woman's mom and uncle gran... (Jul '16) Jul '16 savethequeen 1
More from around the web