Danger lurks in town

Dec 22, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Maple Ridge Pitt Meadows Times

Maclean's magazine released the list on Thursday ranking the country's most dangerous cities, and while Prince George earned the No.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9

“Responsive government”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Judged:

Wow. Half of the most dangerous cities in Canada are on BC. I wonder why we are so bad.
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

Judged:

..WE ARE..''NOT'' So ...Bad,here.....eh...(+)
corrupt town

Kelowna, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

Judged:

Tom Birch wrote:
Wow. Half of the most dangerous cities in Canada are on BC. I wonder why we are so bad.
This place is bad because THE COPS ARE CORRUPT,SO ARE THE COURTS,AND THE MAYOR IS A ASS KISSING,MONEY HUNGERY CROOK!Maybe thats why bind mouse.
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

Judged:

corrupt town wrote:
<quoted text>This place is bad because THE COPS ARE CORRUPT,SO ARE THE COURTS,AND THE MAYOR IS A ASS KISSING,MONEY HUNGERY CROOK!Maybe thats why bind mouse.
..and vhy are you's... NAME/IMAGE...hiding,here???... eh....HEY....99%. OF THE sCARLET mOUNTED mEN are...GOOD,here....eh...(+)...
thewho

Terrace, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

Judged:

Really? Maybe it means the RCMP are doing their jobs here in BC? I mean I do feel somewhat safer knowing that more criminals are being punished for their actions. Where as a place that is considered 'safer' most likely still has more criminals running around the streets. Thank you to the RCMP for doing your job in bc
Dolbyscat

Chilliwack, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

Judged:

thewho wrote:
Really? Maybe it means the RCMP are doing their jobs here in BC? I mean I do feel somewhat safer knowing that more criminals are being punished for their actions. Where as a place that is considered 'safer' most likely still has more criminals running around the streets. Thank you to the RCMP for doing your job in bc
You should take off your rose colored glasses, ok the RCMP are doing what they can (arguably), but you feel "safer"? The BC judicial system is a joke, and most law-abiding citizens, and the RCMP agree that the courts here are a revolving door. "Punished for their actions" Ha ha ha!! Nothing short of commiting murder will get you a prison term, and even then you'll be free within five years.
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

...OUR Scarlet Mounted Men...eh...(+)...shalom
evolution

Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

IMMIGRANTS.

But then again Maple Ridge ranks with Red Deer ALBERTA for pedophiles. Farm towns.
Miscellaneous

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

I have recently relocated to Prince George from rural Ontario. I 100 percent agree with Mcleans rating. Since I have been here there have been constant reports of violent crimes being committed. Per capita it's very disturbing. The economy is based on an industry that pays next to no heed to sustainability. I have been in the forestry sector in Ontario for over a decade and am totally dismayed at the lack of thought given to sustainability in this area. The Auditor General had it right in saying that too much time and resources are being spent on developing further Asian trade and not nearly enough focus is being put on the future of the very industry this area is trying to promote.
Unless I start to see something positive here I (and many others) will be taking Mcleans advise and bringing my tax dollars elsewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••