English Corner unites to master...

Dec 27, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Maple Ridge Pitt Meadows Times

When someone is a newcomer to a new land, they could use a little help from friends to assimilate comfortably.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Dec 29, 2011
Heine Hut

Lemmer, Netherlands

#1 Dec 29, 2011
Dear Reader,
In the first forgive me my bad English , i hope you can read it and understand the message
I hope someone of you can help me to find a person wich has the same name as me. There is a small story why i'm searching the person with the same name.
Today i vissited my parents and my Mama gave me a articlle they have took out of a news paper many years ago. In 1957 looked Heine Hut and his family for a better futture in Canada and they found and so there living in Canada. After many years [ The date I don't no, because there is no date on the article from the newspaper ] they vissited there birtplace - Doezum-in the Netherlands. Even they went to the graveyard to clean the tombstone from their father and grandfather. It seems that they even vissited my parent [ but they don't remembering this exactly becaus that they are both 82 years old ]. I would be verry happy if you can try to help me tof find some of the relatives in Pit Meadows. My fone number is 0516-422551 or 06-20139647 or my E-mail adress is: Whisbone48@gmail.com or Heine@ziggo.nl
Thank you for the moment you read this message.
Heine Hut
Slotemaker de Bruineweg 48
8433 ME Haulerwijk [ Netherlands ].

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maple Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smokers spark brush fire in Maple Ridge Aug 24 SPARKY 2
Maple Ridge prison opens new mother-child unit Jun '14 cowboy 1
Rapid Bus to Maple Ridge study starts in fall Jun '14 PROTEST 2
Transit map shows how underserved Langley is May '14 RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 2
Pedophile gets three months for breach May '14 P R O T E S T 2
Maple Ridge police seek suspicous driver May '14 P R O T E S T 1
Parents rally for education funding at MLA's of... May '14 CANADA 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••