Maple Ridge prisons to house 200 Tami...

Maple Ridge prisons to house 200 Tamil immigrants expected off B.C. coast

There are 18 comments on the Canada.com story from Aug 12, 2010, titled Maple Ridge prisons to house 200 Tamil immigrants expected off B.C. coast. In it, Canada.com reports that:

Two prisons in Maple Ridge have been prepared to receive an estimated 200 Tamil migrants expected to reach B.C. waters any day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

Crimea River - IMP

UK

#1 Aug 12, 2010
We need an independant investigation into alleged War Crimes by the Canadian Govt.

Why are they caging Tamils for no reason. The Tamils have spent all their money getting to Canadiam just to be caged and facked.

They could have got that at home.

The LTTE didn't allow them to leave the the Vanni, then GoSL didn't aloow them to leave Manek and now the Canadians won;t allow them to leave Maple Ridge.

Thats the problem - they never leave
Somasunderam

Woodbridge, UK

#2 Aug 12, 2010
Let's please reserve judgment until we hear from the people on-board.
Punc

Markham, Canada

#3 Aug 12, 2010
Crimea River - IMP wrote:
We need an independant investigation into alleged War Crimes by the Canadian Govt.
Why are they caging Tamils for no reason. The Tamils have spent all their money getting to Canadiam just to be caged and facked.
They could have got that at home.
The LTTE didn't allow them to leave the the Vanni, then GoSL didn't aloow them to leave Manek and now the Canadians won;t allow them to leave Maple Ridge.
Thats the problem - they never leave
They like to bend over and pick up the soap. LOL
Somasunderam

Woodbridge, UK

#4 Aug 12, 2010
Punc wrote:
<quoted text>
They like to bend over and pick up the soap. LOL
Are you describing your - illustrious-behavior, beside stealing other bloggers’ names which leads to the destruction of this forum ?
Punc

Markham, Canada

#5 Aug 12, 2010
Somasunderam wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you describing your - illustrious-behavior, beside stealing other bloggers’ names which leads to the destruction of this forum ?
aney modaya, its not me. I would like to take the credit but its not me.
Somasunderam

UK

#6 Aug 12, 2010
Somasunderam wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you describing your - illustrious-behavior, beside stealing other bloggers’ names which leads to the destruction of this forum ?
Its not me either. I hate people that do that.
Somasunderam

Woodbridge, UK

#7 Aug 12, 2010
Somasunderam wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not me either. I hate people that do that.
Crimea River - IMP

Why did you steal mny name ?

You stole my land and now my name !

You are sick !!!!
Somasunderam

UK

#8 Aug 12, 2010
Somasunderam wrote:
<quoted text>
Crimea River - IMP
Why did you steal mny name ?
You stole my land and now my name !
You are sick !!!!
I have no recollection of the events in question.

Kinda like the way you guys forget how you funded the Tigers.
Somasunderam

UK

#9 Aug 12, 2010
Somasunderam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no recollection of the events in question.
Kinda like the way you guys forget how you funded the Tigers.
Sorry about changing my name every day, sometimes twice in a day, but MI5 is after me and I need to keep one step ahead. BTW I swing both ways.
Aiyathurai

Glasgow, UK

#10 Aug 12, 2010
Somasunderam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about changing my name every day, sometimes twice in a day, but MI5 is after me and I need to keep one step ahead. BTW I swing both ways.
At least i have something to swing with, d*ckless coward ....
Daya

Ashfield, UK

#11 Aug 12, 2010
About 30,000 people apply for asylum in Canada every year.

So 200 Tamils on the boat is less than 0.1 per cent

“These refugees are fleeing persecution from their own government,” said Todd Ross of Canadian Human Rights Voice.

“The Canadian government should not forget that tens of thousands of Tamils have already been granted asylum in Canada as they were found to be victims of persecution at the hands of the Sri Lankan government,” he said.
Puk Malli

Colombo, Sri Lanka

#12 Aug 12, 2010
Somasunderam wrote:
Let's please reserve judgment until we hear from the people on-board.
Do you expect those sakkiliyas to tell the truth? Half of them will be terrorists. The rest will be their relatives. We do not mind Canada treating them well. As long as they do not come back here.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#13 Aug 12, 2010
Daya wrote:
About 30,000 people apply for asylum in Canada every year.
So 200 Tamils on the boat is less than 0.1 per cent
“These refugees are fleeing persecution from their own government,” said Todd Ross of Canadian Human Rights Voice.
“The Canadian government should not forget that tens of thousands of Tamils have already been granted asylum in Canada as they were found to be victims of persecution at the hands of the Sri Lankan government,” he said.
modaya, maths clearly isn't your strong point. makes me wonder what is, it's not english, logic..- being a dumbfuc maybe?
Punc

Ottawa, Canada

#14 Aug 12, 2010
aruI_ wrote:
<quoted text>
modaya, maths clearly isn't your strong point. makes me wonder what is, it's not english, logic..- being a dumbfuc maybe?
one of 2 things:

eithere these demalu are just born dumb or they are just posting crap number. I vote for the first.
Punc

Ottawa, Canada

#15 Aug 12, 2010
Daya wrote:
About 30,000 people apply for asylum in Canada every year.
So 200 Tamils on the boat is less than 0.1 per cent
“These refugees are fleeing persecution from their own government,” said Todd Ross of Canadian Human Rights Voice.
“The Canadian government should not forget that tens of thousands of Tamils have already been granted asylum in Canada as they were found to be victims of persecution at the hands of the Sri Lankan government,” he said.
here is a math tip for you to calculate a percentage:

say you have 450 apples and 16 are bad, what is the percentage

so...

you write down 450 -----> 16
100 ------> (16 * 100)/ 450

3.5 % bad apples.

so you calculate
30,000 ------> 200
100 -------> (200 * 100)/ 30,000

.66%
Punc

Ottawa, Canada

#16 Aug 12, 2010
Daya wrote:
About 30,000 people apply for asylum in Canada every year.
So 200 Tamils on the boat is less than 0.1 per cent
“These refugees are fleeing persecution from their own government,” said Todd Ross of Canadian Human Rights Voice.
“The Canadian government should not forget that tens of thousands of Tamils have already been granted asylum in Canada as they were found to be victims of persecution at the hands of the Sri Lankan government,” he said.
this is the problem with the demala, they think they are smart, demalu fails to realize that there are smarter people around. so they post crap.
UNBlASED SRlLANKAN

“Truth triumphs in the long run”

Since: Apr 10

Truthland

#17 Aug 12, 2010
Daya wrote:
About 30,000 people apply for asylum in Canada every year.
So 200 Tamils on the boat is less than 0.1 per cent
“These refugees are fleeing persecution from their own government,” said Todd Ross of Canadian Human Rights Voice.
“The Canadian government should not forget that tens of thousands of Tamils have already been granted asylum in Canada as they were found to be victims of persecution at the hands of the Sri Lankan government,” he said.
Numskull,We are in our halcyon days.So,Don't be jealous about our happiness and placidity.I think you heart is in your boots.You always change your names as well as thoughts at several intervals.So,I think you are suffering from short term memory loss.So,Pls consult an able doctor to cure this disease.
Crimea River - IMP

UK

#18 Aug 13, 2010
Somasunderam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about changing my name every day, sometimes twice in a day, but MI5 is after me and I need to keep one step ahead. BTW I swing both ways.
We had our suspicions anyway. But good for you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maple Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former top cop on Maple Ridge patrol Jul 7 savethequeen 7
News 'Code Red' for buyers in sizzling market in Map... Jul 5 starving-town 1
News Location set for pride sidewalk Jul 4 threads-wow 8
News B.C. pedophile 'Swirl Face' to be sentenced for... Jun '16 club 1
News Haney Bypass will stay as it is, for a while Jun '16 castudentdrivers 1
News B.C.'s minimum wage boosted, a bit May '16 TATTO 1
Moving our family to Maple Ridge May '16 wanting refund 18
More from around the web