Crime rate in my neighborhood worse t...

Crime rate in my neighborhood worse than ever

Posted in the Maple Ridge Forum

Mad mike

Canada

#1 Aug 7, 2012
Boat motor stolen july 2 , vintage pick up stolen july 5 or 6 , my house is rite behind the salvation army caring place at 222 @ lougheed , ever since they opened their door this neighbourhood has gone down . Thieft , hostile attitudes , people living in bushes just outside our front doors , urinating , no respect for anything . This time i throw in the towel , they , the less than caring , help themself to whatever to satisfy drug habit type people , the thieves , of maple ridge u win , i am so sick of this continuos battle this unrelenting wave i will probly have to sell my house , of coure this will be lower than it should be because of the location
Francis Cornelissen

Calgary, Canada

#2 Jan 6, 2013
Bravo! Get out of there while you still can!
lol

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#3 Apr 21, 2013
YA! them jerks proabbly have a chop shop and the vin numbers for your truck! SO DESIRBAL TRUCK! This town was so educated and clean prior to the carring place
lol

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#4 Apr 27, 2013
Yup! but why are all the bathrooms locked in town? why are their so many auto accidents. why do these two situations feel like they fit together?
Cant drive, locked bathrooms. weird??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maple Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'No quick fix for homelessness' Jun 26 sam 1
News Helicopter and dog help Maple Ridge Mounties na... Jun 23 sam 2
News Mounties hunt for men who approach Maple Ridge ... Jun 23 sam 2
News Langley motorcyclist dies from injuries after M... Jun 15 MAPLERIDGE 1
News 10 Questions For Top Truck Challenge 2015 Compe... Jun 3 white skinned pa... 1
News Cliff Avenue campers digging in May '15 maple ridge broke 1
News Maple Ridge police seek suspicous driver (May '14) May '15 asianswelcome 2
More from around the web