Judge to determine any release conditions for Swirl Face pedophile back in B.C.

Oct 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily News

RCMP with B.C.'s Child Exploitation Unit say they won't recommend sex tourism charges against a convicted pedophile who was arrested after returning home from five years in a Thailand prison.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Oct 6, 2012
Second Class Citizen

Duncan, Canada

#2 Oct 2, 2012
This guy must be breathing a big sigh of relief.He is back in Canada where this sort of thing is not taken seriously and he has a good chance of being released to reoffend.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#3 Oct 2, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
Hey, they finally caught Chad USA! Enjoy prison child diddler.
Still having comprehension issues I see. Now, how are you gonna earn that PhD in Burritonomics if you lack the ability to comprehend what you've read?
You should also realize with that big, bad, elite education you claim to have, that falsely accusing someone in public of being a pedophile is a criminal offence. Something you have done more than once.

So, we've not only determined you are a racist, sexist, homophobic, cop hating, wannabe elitist that never will be. You are also a criminal and a liar.
Your life must suck pretty bad if all you do is come here to insult people instead of actually engaging in any form of conversation.
You call everyone that is against mass immigration a redneck racist, except the FNs. I have noticed that you have studiously avoided the posts where I linked to the story of FNs ALSO wanting an end to mass immigration. The truth hurts don't it?
And that is why you have zero credibility with anyone. Not once did you ever explain your position on why you think mass immigration is good for Canada. All you've done is throw ad hominems around, which is ironic considering your obvious racism and intolerance of just about every group on the planet.

In other words Dr.Assfacts, I wouldn't stop to piss on you if I saw you on fire at the side of the road.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#6 Oct 2, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
I challenge you to a debate Yoda. You vs. I. You can pick the topic. Post your topic on October 3rd. It will be hard for you but you are not allowed to cut and paste from Wikipedia. I also do not care about the nonsense you find on the internet. Me vs. You straight up. You can start. Loser must leave Topix forever. I will even let your "uneducated racist roundtable" judge the winner. Do you accept my challenge? I'm waiting Zoder.
Lord knows I've already tried to engage you in intelligent debate, but you pulling facts out of your ass isn't intelligent. That's called arguing for the sake of arguing. Personally, I don't feel like setting myself up for that bullshit again.
Your very first post directed to me in these forums was to jump into the middle of my shit, call me an uneducated racist because I'm against mass immigration, and tossed in a few extra ad hominems just to make sure you "won" lol. After I attempted to engage you seriously more than once, you refused to accept any form of empirical data, instead preferring to make shit up as you went along, while you continued with the ad hominems.

Sorry shmuck, but you've already proven you are incapable of intelligent discourse.
When I do waste my time replying to your idiocy, it's purely my idea and on my terms.

If you want to convince me you're capable of intelligent debate, then feel free to prove it with your future posts from here on in.
Trust me, if the occasion comes along when you actually manage to say something intelligent, I'll gladly back you up. Truth is truth, bullshit is bullshit.
Until you do however, I shall continue to taunt you while I laugh uproariously at your stupidity.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#8 Oct 2, 2012
Awwww what's'a matter Dr.Assfacts, don't like the gauntlet being thrown back at you? I gave you the opportunity to PROVE you are even worthy of debate, more than once.
Even this time I gave you the chance to first prove to me that my time won't be wasted with another round your bullshit facts and ad hominems.
And as I can see, I was right not to bother engaging you. Your very next post(this one I'm replying to) is all the proof I need that you are not the least bit serious about this "challenge" of yours.
I'm not engaging you in any real debate until you can prove to me you are worthy of my time.
So c'mon Dr.Assfacts, prove to me you just won't be a waste of my time, IF you have the brains and the balls.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#10 Oct 3, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
Be a man of your word and have some integrity. You were scared of me and afraid to debate me. You lost fair and square. You must now leave Topix forever. Goodbye Yodi.
Sorry spoogebreath, I never agreed to YOUR terms. And I see from your latest round of idiocy on Topix, you have no interest in showing off this so-called intellect and education you have.

If you want me to take you seriously then show you are worth my time instead of wasting it. Prove it in the forums.

I mean c'mon. Your latest attack on the thread about when is hockey coming back to QC where you call the OP a "punk" and say "no one cares about hockey", is THAT the kind of intellect I'm supposed to be impressed by? Is THAT the kind of debating "skill" you expect me to waste my time on, bitchboy?
Prove to me, just once, that you aren't a complete waste of time when it comes to having an intelligent debate
So far, your record is 100% absolute garbage that you've posted.
I even like how you present zero evidence to back up some of your more outlandish claims while expecting the reader to just take your word for it after informing them that you are "part of the educated elite" LMFAO. Hence your name, "Dr.Assfacts".
I know for a fact that MENSA sure as shit ain't knocking down your door to get you to join.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#11 Oct 3, 2012
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry spoogebreath, I never agreed to YOUR terms. And I see from your latest round of idiocy on Topix, you have no interest in showing off this so-called intellect and education you have.
If you want me to take you seriously then show you are worth my time instead of wasting it. Prove it in the forums.
I mean c'mon. Your latest attack on the thread about when is hockey coming back to QC where you call the OP a "punk" and say "no one cares about hockey", is THAT the kind of intellect I'm supposed to be impressed by? Is THAT the kind of debating "skill" you expect me to waste my time on, bitchboy?
Prove to me, just once, that you aren't a complete waste of time when it comes to having an intelligent debate
So far, your record is 100% absolute garbage that you've posted.
I even like how you present zero evidence to back up some of your more outlandish claims while expecting the reader to just take your word for it after informing them that you are "part of the educated elite" LMFAO. Hence your name, "Dr.Assfacts".
I know for a fact that MENSA sure as shit ain't knocking down your door to get you to join.
You have to admit; ole Dr. Assfacts has an impressive intellect, for a giant steaming pile of dog shit. If you go on U-Tube, they have a fetish video of the Shit Chimp, having lunch. Just do a search for shit eating gorilla.:)

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#12 Oct 4, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
I challenge you to a debate Yoda. You vs. I. You can pick the topic. Post your topic on October 3rd. It will be hard for you but you are not allowed to cut and paste from Wikipedia. I also do not care about the nonsense you find on the internet. Me vs. You straight up. You can start. Loser must leave Topix forever. I will even let your "uneducated racist roundtable" judge the winner. Do you accept my challenge? I'm waiting Zoder.
In your case it would be a masturbate; that you would challenge someone to, cause the brown matter between your ears isn't up to a debate. <-(

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#13 Oct 5, 2012
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>In your case it would be a masturbate; that you would challenge someone to, cause the brown matter between your ears isn't up to a debate. <-(
Pfffft, I beat the loser like a harp seal in every debate I've had with him. I have nothing left to prove.
He just doesn't wanna commit to proving he's up to the task by posting something intelligent because he is unable to say anything intelligent.
Even in the AA forums Dr.Tinywood Assfacts proudly displays his ignorance by proclaiming he understands the African-American experience better than African-Americans cuz "he's one of the educated elite" LMFAO!!!
More like one of the edjumacated effete.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#14 Oct 6, 2012
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Pfffft, I beat the loser like a harp seal in every debate I've had with him. I have nothing left to prove.
He just doesn't wanna commit to proving he's up to the task by posting something intelligent because he is unable to say anything intelligent.
Even in the AA forums Dr.Tinywood Assfacts proudly displays his ignorance by proclaiming he understands the African-American experience better than African-Americans cuz "he's one of the educated elite" LMFAO!!!
More like one of the edjumacated effete.
I bet when he's on break at his KFC job, the rest of the crew makes fun of his *cough* superior intellect *cough* all the while allowing his delusions to run wild. <-l

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maple Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smokers spark brush fire in Maple Ridge Aug 24 SPARKY 2
Maple Ridge prison opens new mother-child unit Jun '14 cowboy 1
Rapid Bus to Maple Ridge study starts in fall Jun '14 PROTEST 2
Transit map shows how underserved Langley is May '14 RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 2
Pedophile gets three months for breach May '14 P R O T E S T 2
Maple Ridge police seek suspicous driver May '14 P R O T E S T 1
Parents rally for education funding at MLA's of... May '14 CANADA 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Maple Ridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••