Toronto sex offender could be first Canadian convicted of child sex tourism in Cuba

There are 3 comments on the thestar.com story from Mar 15, 2013, titled Toronto sex offender could be first Canadian convicted of child sex tourism in Cuba. In it, thestar.com reports that:

James McTurk is 78. He has wispy white hair and glasses, and speaks with a soft Scottish accent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thestar.com.

Sad Bastard

Duncan, Canada

#1 Mar 16, 2013
Why is it that the government worries about what goes on in other countries when the same crimes are openly committed in Canada? Why is it no one asks who knocks up the 11-15 year old native girls,which in this town you can see on a daily basis?Just testing you,we already know who does it but they are protected by their"culture."
Tom

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Mar 16, 2013
I was wondering why everybody is going to Cuba lately. This explains a lot.
Joe From Leduc

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Mar 16, 2013
Dat c-sucker is a sonavabich eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manitoba Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aboriginal leader calls for indigenous educatio... 21 min QUITTNER May 23 2015 15
News Slaying takes away giving spirit 13 hr common knowledge 4
News Winnipeg staying idle in battle against elimina... 19 hr common knowledge 1
News Two men stabbed Friday night, police investigat... May 20 Whtboy 3
News Unions representing federal scientists protest ... May 20 innocent youth ca... 1
News Rain and wind will turn to snow: Environment Ca... May 19 Ethan 1
Churchill, Manitoba (Feb '13) May 18 gab 60
More from around the web