The Oak Island Mystery / Nova Scotia's notorious money pit

Nova Scotia's notorious money pit Canada's maritime provinces may not be the first place you think of when you hear the words "buried treasure," but for over 200 years, treasure hunters have had their eyes on ... Full Story
Food For Thought

Canada

#1 Jan 16, 2007
Hereís what people donít know?
They donít know about the people that made Affidavits, short book stories on saying the symbols did not exist and other stories, I am just wondering are people suppose to take the leap of faith and believe them. Whereís the physical evidence that support their claim.

Hereís what people do know?

That these money pit symbols are in just about every book written on Oak Island. And many people generally accepted the translation. Now a new logical translation was made and people start getting in a up-roar. There is no physical proof these symbols are not authentic. Do we take peoples word because they say so? Wheres the evidence beside hearí say;

Lets get physical when it comes to evidence
Someone

St. John's, Canada

#2 Apr 27, 2007
I Think Its Gold

“Bull Ship”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3 Apr 27, 2007
This story only comes out just before the tourist season starts. The only money maker on this island is dulse.
SHYKORA PAUL arts

Calgary, Canada

#4 Jan 11, 2014
...knew about this sence a ..child...eh..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mahone Bay, Canada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Sutherland fell for 'Pirate's Passage' Jan 1 other pirates 1
Oak Island protections sought by Nova Scotia NDP (Apr '14) Apr '14 Skipper 1
Nova Scotia nursing home residents were hit, sp... (Aug '10) Aug '10 chootling marias 3
Lure of the ocean draws many to Nova Scotia (Oct '09) Oct '09 Homer 1
New USA pres today as Icy road conditions in Ma... (Jan '09) Jan '09 a note from Micha... 1
Is Oak Island's treasure on Birch Island ? (Jan '07) Jun '08 paul shykora 86
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:15 am PST