The Eagles have landed back in Clarin...

The Eagles have landed back in Clarington

There are 1 comment on the Durham Region News story from May 6, 2011, titled The Eagles have landed back in Clarington. In it, Durham Region News reports that:

Junior hockey is back in Clarington and here to stay, says Terry Lynch, president of the new Clarington Eagles Jr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Durham Region News.

Tim

Toronto, Canada

#1 Oct 10, 2011
... from the five existing teams in the Jr. C league: the Port Perry MoJacks, Uxbridge Bruins, Lakefield Chiefs, Little Britain Merchants and Georgina Ice.

In fact, Murray Parliament, GM of the MoJacks, had been a staunch supporter all along and even ... Comment?

http://www.topix.com/forum/ca/little-britain-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Britain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Knowing audience, being prepared among keys to ... May '15 she was partly ou... 1
News Young acts wow BGT judges (Apr '13) Apr '13 UN Agenda 21 1
News Kicking the Geordies when they're down | Alex N... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Dr Kidneys 2
News Sebastian Vettel: 'I'm not patient, but I still... (Oct '11) Oct '11 john 2
News Changing places (Oct '11) Oct '11 Bill 1
News Bronze for Connor Pestell on the links (Oct '11) Oct '11 Ted 1
News Little Britain native picked up by Ottawa 67's (Oct '11) Oct '11 Ted 1
More from around the web