City's first methadone clinic to open

City's first methadone clinic to open

There are 10 comments on the Lethbridge Herald story from Jun 17, 2009, titled City's first methadone clinic to open. In it, Lethbridge Herald reports that:

When up to 40 per cent of patients using emergency room services are there because of addiction to pain pills, having a methadone clinic in the city makes perfect sense to Bill Leslie.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lethbridge Herald.

“Crossin bridges one at a time”

Since: May 09

Annapolis, Maryland

#1 Jul 5, 2009
That is the dumbest darn thing I've evr heard. Anation of methadone dependant people. Crazy, but I predicted this was gonna happen. This world is turning upside down, its nuts! Mysticcherokee
Slappy

Penfield, NY

#2 Jul 6, 2009
they should put them on everyu corner like a candy store or a micky d's. great news i wish i own one they are a cash cow
leory

Calgary, Canada

#3 Jul 11, 2009
All the medicine hat people chat at www.pissed.ca
Informed Source

Broken Arrow, OK

#4 Jul 11, 2009
mysticcherokee wrote:
That is the dumbest darn thing I've evr heard. Anation of methadone dependant people. Crazy, but I predicted this was gonna happen. This world is turning upside down, its nuts! Mysticcherokee
sTICK WITH WHAT YOU KNOW.....nOTHING!!

“Crossin bridges one at a time”

Since: May 09

Annapolis, Maryland

#5 Jul 11, 2009
Informed Source wrote:
<quoted text>sTICK WITH WHAT YOU KNOW.....nOTHING!!
Quit talkin to yourself and stay OFF the brown thread, pose! You are a really annoying addict to scared to take the plunge.What were you addicted to before, when I first met you. Pain, recreation. For YOU I'm gonna say started out pain got out of hand. Fired by doctor, forced on to the drone. Yes, I see the self-loathing. Im an addict too. I like the word medically dependant, but it all comes down to the same thing in the wash. Wheter using or not, mostly IO guess it more so applys when using and actively dependant. Thats questionable, in my case. To may to or ta mah toe . I'm not standing in your way of anything. Get clean! You never told ME your business, all this is a big guess on my part, deductive reasoning. So you covertky encourage use, to make YOUR use look more okay. You are one sick puppy in and immature, for your skin, when it comesdown to nuts and bolts. You have the nerve toi talk about ME. You are the NUT dude. I know what I know, and I know what I am, and am not ashamed to admit it. That seems to catch you off guard. You have been around chronically shallow and pretentious people far too long. Your comfort zone, no doubt. You dont know ME or YOURSELF. Yours is one of the strongest cases of denial I have personally ever witnessed, and you are actively recruiting. Not on my watch, bud. NOT!
Trouble

Penfield, NY

#6 Jul 11, 2009
mysticcherokee wrote:
<quoted text>Quit talkin to yourself and stay OFF the brown thread, pose! You are a really annoying addict to scared to take the plunge.What were you addicted to before, when I first met you. Pain, recreation. For YOU I'm gonna say started out pain got out of hand. Fired by doctor, forced on to the drone. Yes, I see the self-loathing. Im an addict too. I like the word medically dependant, but it all comes down to the same thing in the wash. Wheter using or not, mostly IO guess it more so applys when using and actively dependant. Thats questionable, in my case. To may to or ta mah toe . I'm not standing in your way of anything. Get clean! You never told ME your business, all this is a big guess on my part, deductive reasoning. So you covertky encourage use, to make YOUR use look more okay. You are one sick puppy in and immature, for your skin, when it comesdown to nuts and bolts. You have the nerve toi talk about ME. You are the NUT dude. I know what I know, and I know what I am, and am not ashamed to admit it. That seems to catch you off guard. You have been around chronically shallow and pretentious people far too long. Your comfort zone, no doubt. You dont know ME or YOURSELF. Yours is one of the strongest cases of denial I have personally ever witnessed, and you are actively recruiting. Not on my watch, bud. NOT!
your a ugly junkie!!
Informed Source

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 Jul 11, 2009
YOu are grasping at the ugly demons tonight Mytic,Mystic or what ever you go by when those voices awake the evil witch inside you..Be gone o wican one!!
Trouble

Penfield, NY

#8 Jul 12, 2009
Informed Source wrote:
YOu are grasping at the ugly demons tonight Mytic,Mystic or what ever you go by when those voices awake the evil witch inside you..Be gone o wican one!!
lol
Tom

Calgary, Canada

#9 Apr 14, 2012
mysticcherokee wrote:
<quoted text>Quit talkin to yourself and stay OFF the brown thread, pose! You are a really annoying addict to scared to take the plunge.What were you addicted to before, when I first met you. Pain, recreation. For YOU I'm gonna say started out pain got out of hand. Fired by doctor, forced on to the drone. Yes, I see the self-loathing. Im an addict too. I like the word medically dependant, but it all comes down to the same thing in the wash. Wheter using or not, mostly IO guess it more so applys when using and actively dependant. Thats questionable, in my case. To may to or ta mah toe . I'm not standing in your way of anything. Get clean! You never told ME your business, all this is a big guess on my part, deductive reasoning. So you covertky encourage use, to make YOUR use look more okay. You are one sick puppy in and immature, for your skin, when it comesdown to nuts and bolts. You have the nerve toi talk about ME. You are the NUT dude. I know what I know, and I know what I am, and am not ashamed to admit it. That seems to catch you off guard. You have been around chronically shallow and pretentious people far too long. Your comfort zone, no doubt. You dont know ME or YOURSELF. Yours is one of the strongest cases of denial I have personally ever witnessed, and you are actively recruiting. Not on my watch, bud. NOT!
The only thing that stinks more than your comment is your farts and your face. Hope you die this weekend.
Confused

Toronto, Canada

#10 Aug 1, 2012
I can't figure out who hates who more. I don't know every personal story out there, but I had a family doctor put me on methadone for severe migraine headaches. I made the mistake of trusting my doctor, which was a huge mistake. When I finally quit cold turkey I was only sick with diahreah hemroids, and shaking for a year and eight months. I am not a " junkie" I am a hard working husband and father of 3. This methadone garbage ruined my body and the only way I can ever function again without chronic anxsiety, an the other related symptoms I mentioned is to provide my body with it. Again I took " the plunge" for almost 3 years. My point is I thought they we're all junkies lazy losers also, until I wound up there because of my trust in a doctor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lethbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Ron Aikens and The Harvest Group/Foundati... (Jun '12) Nov 24 Inside Edge 64
News Racist Tim Hortons sign prompts calls for boycott (May '07) Oct '16 IAMANIMMIGRANT 243
News Search and rescue crews training in city Oct '16 LOST in Tuxedo 1
News Cattle feeders at heart of Canada's industry sa... Sep '16 Mac 1
News Racism at Tim Hortons (Oct '07) Sep '16 True 38
News Canola dispute with China could hammer prices a... Aug '16 Rambling Rose - KHAN 4
News Bill Cosby: Still Loved In Canada Despite Being... (Jan '15) Jul '16 Slave Master 5
More from around the web