RCMP investigating report of playgrou...

RCMP investigating report of playground sex assault on girl

There are 3 comments on the CBC story from Jul 29, 2008, titled RCMP investigating report of playground sex assault on girl. In it, CBC reports that:

RCMP are looking for a young man in connection with a reported case of sexual assault on an 11-year-old girl at a playground in Leduc, Alta., Tuesday evening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC.

Meagan

Dapp, Canada

#1 Jul 29, 2008
That's absolutely disgusting first of all! We heard that a sex offender was released from Leduc and is now in Athabasca, My family has many younger kids and we're just taking extra precautions. Is this the guy?
rapist in the report

Monument, CO

#2 Aug 21, 2008
yes tis me and im gonna rape you and your pets and your family and all your bitch friends
McCain

Don Mills, Canada

#3 Nov 17, 2008
nope, its probably Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leduc Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 charged following bizarre arrest of 5 naked p... Nov '17 Ex Senator Stillb... 5
News Take care out there: Snow, rain hit Edmonton an... Nov '17 stay inside on ne... 1
News Family of murdered woman offers new reward for ... (Sep '17) Sep '17 bob 1
News Meet the newest members of the RCMP police dog ... (May '17) May '17 Michael 1
Renting from 100 Sugar Maple Lane (Aug '14) Feb '17 Renter 3
News Lost cat to be reunited with owner after six years (Mar '15) Mar '15 Tim 1
News Oct. 3, 1958: City report notes trend to suburbia (Jan '15) Jan '15 your city your st... 1