1 of the most prolific Canada sex off...

1 of the most prolific Canada sex offenders an Ex-priest, Surrey resident, faces 7 more sex charges

There are 10 comments on the Peace Arch News story from May 9, 2012, titled 1 of the most prolific Canada sex offenders an Ex-priest, Surrey resident, faces 7 more sex charges. In it, Peace Arch News reports that:

as Federal Tories tied to Quebec companies accused of corruption

As a Surrey man described in court as one of the most prolific sex offenders in Canada faces seven more charges of sexually assaulting young people ...

By Kevin Diakiw - Surrey North Delta Leader Published: May 09, 2012 4:00 PM Updated: May 09, 2012 4:42 PM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Peace Arch News.

Fair

Toronto, Canada

#1 May 10, 2012

“rEaD bEtWeEn ThE LiNeS”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 3, 2012
Praise the lard.
QUITTNER

Toronto, Canada

#3 Jul 3, 2012
10:08 am, Tuesday, July 3, 2012:
RE: 1 of the most prolific Canada sex offenders an Ex-priest, Surrey resident, faces 7 more sex charges
..... As I understand it, the lard had nothing to do with it. Nor the butter, nor the margarine.
..... As for sex offenders in California, today's news contains a report about a lawsuit there related to abuse by a member, not a leader, of the Watchtower belief system. The offender was ordered to pay the victim more than 3 million dollars, and the Watchtower was ordered to pay nearly 25 million because, according to what the victim alleged, "the church allowed the molestation and even had a policy, dating to 1989, that instructed elders to keep accusations of child sex abuse secret". Maybe this can still be appealed? IT PAYS TO BE A VICTIM!
..... As I keep repeating, the victims should have, AT THE TIME, helped the police to get sufficient evidence with which to convict any lawbreakers in court, and thus that could have prevented the lawbreaking to continue and continue. Maybe the victims who kept the lawbreaking a secret should now be charged with obstruction of justice?
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#4 Jul 3, 2012
What exactly do you think he is guilty of? is it the actual sex encounter or the ugliness of it. The victim was helpless to fight back the offender as he was greasing his bum with margarine for the screw. Its the helplessness that is considered the offense.

But! Why a priest or Jehovah Witness elder? Why not just another human?

Us, Medewiwins, we will never betray the love of kitchshi-manitou. We will never steal something of value that belongs to another Medewiwin.
QUITTNER

Toronto, Canada

#5 Jul 3, 2012
11:15 am, Tuesday, July 3, 2012:
RE: 1 of the most prolific Canada sex offenders an Ex-priest, Surrey resident, faces 7 more sex charges
..... The laws define what any offence consists of, and it's up to the courts to decide on who is, or is not, guilty as charged. As far as I am concerned, a lawbreaking is a lawbreaking by anyone. Never mind who the lawbreaking person is, nor whether he or she is a leader or a member of any belief system, or an aboriginal or not.
..... Lawbreaking seems to be in some quarters a kind of game, showing the skills of the person concerned how often not to get caught. And during the cold months some lawbreakers intentionally want to get put into jail, where they are kept warm and well-fed, and healthy for a while for free.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#6 Jul 3, 2012
QUITTNER wrote:
11:15 am, Tuesday, July 3, 2012:
..... The laws define what any offence consists of, and it's up to the courts to decide on who is, or is not, guilty as charged. As far as I am concerned, a lawbreaking is a lawbreaking by anyone. Never mind who the lawbreaking person is, nor whether he or she is a leader or a member of any belief system, or an aboriginal or not.
..... Lawbreaking seems to be in some quarters a kind of game, showing the skills of the person concerned how often not to get caught. And during the cold months some lawbreakers intentionally want to get put into jail, where they are kept warm and well-fed, and healthy for a while for free.
Whoever is commenting is wrong. Jails are not comfortable places to be. They are places of sadness. I know a person he did that so he could stay fed and warm during the cold winter. He would steal a chocolate bar and the last time he did that, they gave him an indefinite time in a federal pen and he hanged himself in there.
QUITTNER

Toronto, Canada

#7 Jul 3, 2012
12:41 pm, Tuesday, July 3, 2012:
..... There are very many people who are, or have been, in prisons in Canada, and most of them survived. And they repeated their lawlessness; apparently life in prison wasn't, for them, enough of a deterrent never again to get back into prison.

“rEaD bEtWeEn ThE LiNeS”

Location hidden

#8 Jul 3, 2012
A merger of Christianity and Islam is what the world needs. But should it be called Chrislam or Islanity?

Oh, and don't attempt to bend uncooked spaghetti beyond 12 degrees or it may snap. Don't say I didn't warn you!
QUITTNER

Toronto, Canada

#9 Jul 4, 2012
10:02 am, Wednesday, July 4, 2012:
..... Bloaf, Which Christianity? Which Islam? Las time I kooked there were about 3000 denominations whose members think they are Christians. See "Major groupings within Christianity" of
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity
and "Major Christian denominations" of
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christendom

And there are Sunni and Shia Islamists, probably many other flavors too. See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamism

“rEaD bEtWeEn ThE LiNeS”

Location hidden

#10 Jul 4, 2012
Mainly the whole wheat variety. The white flour brand can bend a little more.
QUITTNER wrote:
10:02 am, Wednesday, July 4, 2012:
..... Bloaf, Which Christianity? Which Islam? Las time I kooked there were about 3000 denominations whose members think they are Christians. See "Major groupings within Christianity" of
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity
and "Major Christian denominations" of
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christendom
And there are Sunni and Shia Islamists, probably many other flavors too. See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamism

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NDP Leader commits to building Freedom Road to ... Jul 29 Melvin Straight A... 4
News New study to probe claims of unusually high can... Jul 25 more real discuss... 1
News Harmony' festival deemed success Jul 23 Medewiwin 2
News Don't vote? No road for you Jul 11 The Red Tent is Full 5
News Trudeau vows to fund Shoal Lake 40 road Jul 8 Prez of the Rez 9
News Penticton artist faces setback on journey Jul 8 Brian Sinclare 1
News Walker ready to resume trek Jul 5 Brian Sinclare 2
More from around the web