Riding left alone

Riding left alone

There are 6 comments on the Thunder Bay's Source story from Oct 11, 2012, titled Riding left alone. In it, Thunder Bay's Source reports that:

George Valin, chairman of Ontario's Federal Electoral Boundary Commission, on Wednesday said public input has convinced them to recommend not to remove four Northwestern Ontario communities from the Thunder Bay-Rainy River riding.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Thunder Bay's Source.

Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#1 Oct 11, 2012
[A group that advocates on behalf of women in the justice system is shocked after a Cornwall, Ont., woman allegedly gave birth without a doctor present while in a segregation cell at the Ottawa-Carleton Detention Centre, CBC News has learned].

Ya! Do something about this as it really sucks! Woman in labour and all the system cares about is missing socks from Wally'a. Hahahahahahahaha!

Monsokan never sleeps, always hunting for bugs on the web.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#2 Oct 11, 2012
What about those two Monsokan boys that are tto be unsolved murders i.e.{Ombash boys}. You and me presume the Canadian Government is supreme and is innocent because of a supreme racist law that was passed into an act called Indian Act....well buddy body, you old fagget boy in a wheel chair...the Canadian Government is not supreme and has committed M-U-R-D-E-R no different if I tied their arms behind their backs and shot them from behind. Rumors have it that is the way they were found by the partridge hunter of long time ago. He at least buried their bodies and used a pile of rocks to show where they were buried.

Mr. Ula Zolkan needs to be in prison. He was the Indian Agent's torturer in Pelican Falls Indian Residential School.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#3 Oct 14, 2012
The Indian Agent and his officers who worked in the religious schools for Indian children or Aboriginees did not get away with torture and murder. The National Assembly of First Nations i.e. National Chief Atleo has the power to influence charges of murder be brought up. Some of the torturers are still alive and should be dealt with. Mr. Ula Zolkan is still alive. Most of the students who attended Pelican Falls Indian Residential School know him as "Cha-cha-gaw-gan" the torturer.

We need to empower monsters like the fictional movie character known as "Hannibal". This should be done as soon as possible like right now. People exist in the world who are monsters and Kitchshi-manitou reserves them for such tasks like the torturers who have escaped from JUSTICE. Do you know the people who's related to these people live in pain remembering their relatives. I went to school (University) with a relative of the Ombash Boys, and someone presumably the Canadian Government's process servers would always tease him that his relatives the Ombash Boys were killed by them. My friend would always look to see who said that. YES! We need to empower Hannibal for JUSTICE. Hannibal will murder but under our law as people with a loving Kitchshi-manitou as martyrs the dead who could not help themselves as they were prepared for death without been given water or food.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#4 Oct 14, 2012
Begin with Stanley Baxter. He is no different from the torturer. He is a mentally insane secret murderer for the Canadian Gvernment. I know so because I know him and Walmart provides or the police meet him there and provide him with instruments of torture which he plays through his twitter. Keep them awake!
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#5 Oct 14, 2012
Thunder Bay Psychiatric Hospitalhas a few numbers themselves in Aboriginee children murders. We need someone like the dying man in Sioux Lookout, Ontario who pinpointed exactly where the Ombash Boys where buried [he buried them when he found them as skeletons clothed in Pelican Falls Indian Residential clothing] so we need more of the living to come forward before they die. SO! Monsokn urges the living to come forward and tell us where the "pigsty or pig-cote" is located so we can find our murdered aboriginee kids from St. Joseph Indian Residential School. Okay! Help us. We love our Aboriginee family too.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#6 Oct 14, 2012
[The team laid a grid using ground-penetrating radar to create a three-dimensional digital image of the area. They had to clear underbrush and trees when it became apparent the cemetery extended well beyond the small fenced area.

"We found numerous anomalies throughout," said Rich Estabrook, a public archaeologist working on the team. "Many of them tend to be in rows, and somewhat symmetrical."

The team believes these so-called "anomalies" are graves because they are lined up in east-west configurations, the traditional way Christians are buried. Exhumations will have to be requested by family members].

[According to his sister, the boy said as he and Owen tried to escape, "my brother was running out across a field, an open field, and there was three men shooting at him, with rifles."

"I believe to this day that they shot my brother that night, and I think they probably killed him and brought him back to the school and buried him," she said.

With the completion of the anthropological search].

......Mr. Ula Zolkan also had .22 calibre guns at ready and I believe they shot at Aboriginee kids while trying to run away. The forbidden line was the hill at Pelican Falls Indian Residential School.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Warmth in store for long weekend May 21 Medewiwin 1
News Minnesota sends planes to fight Caddy Lake wild... May 12 Smokey 1
News OPP: Body of angler missing since October found May 1 lotsa more goin on 1
News Updated: 4 hours agoComments (0)It was a busy d... May 1 other busy days 1
News Prime Minister Justin Trudeau spends a day on t... May 1 maybe he just lea... 1
News Ontario First Nations teen found dead after mas... Mar '16 sad goings on 1
News Complaints as four First Nations reserves run o... (Oct '15) Nov '15 CBC NEEDS MORE FU... 2
More from around the web