Canada's mixing pot: Multiracial relationships growing at rapid pace

Apr 21, 2010 Full story: National Post 45

Multiracial relationships are growing at a rapid pace according to a new report titled "A Portrait of Couples in Mixed Unions" The number of Canadians in mixed-race relationships and marriages is rising, still primarily a big city phenomenon, but a trend fuelled in part by romances in small cities, according to a new report released by Statistics ...

Read more
M_Frazer

Thunder Bay, Canada

#31 Aug 17, 2011
Huh?

I cannot fathom any inkling of me wanting to be you!
What link?

You are the troll - plain and simple.
Rancunt

Thunder Bay, Canada

#32 Aug 17, 2011
Yes you are you. But you are also several others. This is fact that has been proven in the past, by you, and the others you claim to be. You are way to stupid to continue this debate for this long.

True, we, will never be you....thank god, but you will also never be you, as you are fake, but 1 of several fruit cakes you play.
Rancunt

Thunder Bay, Canada

#33 Aug 17, 2011
PS

I didnt use your faggy name, so dont go on 'bout it.
Wynncunt

Thunder Bay, Canada

#34 Aug 17, 2011
Rancunt wrote:
PS
I didnt use your faggy name, so dont go on 'bout it.
What ever Wynncunt... I know your piss at me for letting others who you really are but damn I'm good! I beaten you by a TKO once again.

I must say I've been reading your posting of late and you are KOO HOO in the mind! I seen one you started and you talk to yourself and answering to yourself and no one else participating. Now what do they say if you answer yourself? I know you need to get yourself lock up in some mental institute where you long time ago belong there. Damn I'm done talking to a maniac poser flaky troll like you.

My work is completed on here but now my next step is going to be left for you to figure out. hehehe

He Barry Kitchkeesic Wynn even says in today's topix post he thinks fly objects and little green man will come and get him in one post. What kind of glue are you sniffing? lol

Oh take that advise from the video I posted and DON'T COMEBACK IN TOPIX. LEAVE FOR GOOD!

I know it sucks to be you! Hey - Get a life hey!
M_Frazer

Thunder Bay, Canada

#35 Aug 18, 2011
Let the last few posts serve as a warning to all tweenie boppers... METH ROTS YOUR MIND!
youwillfacemesoo n

Thunder Bay, Canada

#36 Aug 18, 2011
M_Frazer wrote:
Let the last few posts serve as a warning to all tweenie boppers... METH ROTS YOUR MIND!
I promise you when I see your carcass in public I will grab you one arm and lift you up and will have a coupled of words with you. So keep it up and you will soon find out that I'm not alone here with a few of my friends waiting for you somewhere within our city. I sure hate to me you M_Frazer wanna be.
youwillfacemesoo n

Thunder Bay, Canada

#37 Aug 18, 2011
M_Frazer wrote:
I promise you when I see your carcass in public I will grab you one arm and lift you up and will have a coupled of words with you. So keep it up and you will soon find out that I'm not alone here with a few of my friends waiting for you somewhere within our city. I sure hate to be you M_Frazer wanna be dumb troll.
getheylifehey

Thunder Bay, Canada

#38 Aug 18, 2011
I have a rock for his window and it's very soon!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#40 Aug 18, 2011
getheylifehey wrote:
I have a rock for his window and it's very soon!
Yep one day he will get what he long deserves. Karma will have her way with him. What an idiot. I know I will have my day with this same idiot soon. I have no mercy for a guy that has little respect for no one else even publicly. I will have the last laugh!
M_Frazer

Thunder Bay, Canada

#41 Aug 19, 2011
Go back to your Barry Wynn account Rancourt. At least the "poor old indian" rants were kind of funny. This crap you spew now is lamo.
Stunt Man

Thunder Bay, Canada

#42 Aug 19, 2011
Yah, I always knew rancourt was barry as well. Both are nucking futz!
JoelPRogers

Bradenton, FL

#45 Oct 21, 2011
We are not all one race homo sapien is a species, not a race
bebo

Wichita Falls, TX

#46 Oct 22, 2011
I don't see any discussions here, just name-calling, threats, and a bunch of BS! What is wring with you people?
Cunning StuntMan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#47 Oct 23, 2011
bebo wrote:
I don't see any discussions here, just name-calling, threats, and a bunch of BS! What is wring with you people?
We have more time to bicker and fight because our guv-mint is not waging war on its people as yours is.
Vivek Golikeri

Hollywood, FL

#48 Feb 9, 2013
ForwardThinker wrote:
This is something that is only going to continue to grow. I think it is great that people of different races are coming together, marrying, and having children.
I love your attitude. I feel the same way. However, in my personal choices I would go for true love, not sexual sports or exoticism. My Mom, may she rest in peace, was so precious to me. Whenever I am in a relationship, I treat the lady with the same tenderness and reverence I gave Mom.

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#49 Feb 9, 2013
Vivek Golikeri wrote:
<quoted text>
I love your attitude. I feel the same way. However, in my personal choices I would go for true love, not sexual sports or exoticism. My Mom, may she rest in peace, was so precious to me. Whenever I am in a relationship, I treat the lady with the same tenderness and reverence I gave Mom.
Boooooo! sexual sports and exoticism make the world go round baby!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#50 Feb 9, 2013
As long as the Asians stay with the Asians, I don't give a shite. But let the whites stay white, please and thank you!!!

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#51 Feb 9, 2013
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
As long as the Asians stay with the Asians, I don't give a shite. But let the whites stay white, please and thank you!!!
Wrong again! Let's mix it up, race and gender!
Vivek Golikeri

Hollywood, FL

#52 Feb 12, 2013
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
You racist loser. Thinking whites will scorn you with the same contempt that modern Germans have for aging Nazis.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#53 Feb 12, 2013
Vivek Golikeri wrote:
<quoted text>
You racist loser. Thinking whites will scorn you with the same contempt that modern Germans have for aging Nazis.
FAIL!

Your anti-racist = anti-white BS is really starting to grate on my nerves you bloody troll!

Just because I recognize that white people make up the lowest percentage of people on the planet (10%), doesn't make me racist. Wanting to keep my kind going is NOT a FCKING CRIME. Fck off with your useless guilt trips.

You are an anti-white racist pig and you know it!!!
Go back to the hell hole you came from. People like you are truly poisonous, even in your own god damn countries.

There is no room for racism in North America!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kelowna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chemtrails, contrails and blowing smoke Mar 17 Nope 2
News Nude beach decision by Penticton council leaves... Mar 12 freethinkradio do... 2
News B.C. money for CN Rail? Mar 11 com 1
News Lives Lived: June Kikuchi, 75 Mar 10 freethinkradio do... 1
News Fugitive caught in Kelowna (Feb '08) Mar 7 carl 18
is kelowna all its cracked up to be (Jul '07) Mar 2 4u2cc 213
pain pills (Jan '14) Feb 27 Local guy 7
More from around the web