$ibling$- The Elvis Jr Story-- on you...

$ibling$- The Elvis Jr Story-- on you tube- elvisjrsinfo

Posted in the Kelowna Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
skygord3

Grand Forks, Canada

#1 Nov 30, 2008
Filmed in South Okanagan around Kelowna- especially Penticton @ Skaha beach & also Osoyoos at the bandshell at gyro beach. Elvis Presley Jr was the Grand Marshal for the Cherry Fiesta Parade. the year 1994 what a great time was had. Oliver & Willowbrook is where we filmed the interview at my log home up in the hills by Green Lake. This is a True Story that should be told and understood. This Elvis Jr is only one of several that where hidden by Col. Tom Parker. We now know how, where & when for those that want to know. It is not for everyone but- This information sure answer's a lot of questions as to why Elvis was so messed up. He could not find " The Pieces of His Life" as he says in the song " The Pieces are everywhere - Just every where" skygord
dHat Pawlo

Calgary, Canada

#3 Dec 2, 2008
...very interesting,indeed...eh.
skygord3

Winfield, Canada

#4 Dec 2, 2008
dHat Pawlo wrote:
...very interesting,indeed...eh.
-- Thank You for that & if you have seen all 7 of the segments & have any questions at all leave them for a answer. This is Truly The Greatest Elvis Story Never Told & Now it is told by one of his Sons ( There is more ) That is why My DVD is called $ibling$ it is the beginning of the stories of each which can DNA matched. Then we thank the mothers & some step dad's for the thankless job they did raising talented off-spring of the father Elvis Presley. It gets more interesting I have much not released including new original songs. BUT first the story of $ibling$-$$$ kept them from there heritage & $$$ kept them all from their legacy's - What a shame eh?$ibling$ really are here & read these threads.
Skygordsanutter

Aldergrove, Canada

#5 Dec 2, 2008
Judged: 1 1 1 It's a good story eh ?? It's just a shame the facts aren't there to support it. He is obviously somebody's child, but the way Gordo tries to convey the story..ie, conpiracies, bribes, trapeze artists, etc...etc is beyond incredible. Hell!! even Gordo who only posseses half a brain, would not have planned it the way he says it happened. All of the resources that were available to the so-called co-conspirators would have meant there would have been no need to use public Hospitals, to have enlisted nurses, doctors, registrars, the list goes on. And yet after all these years....Not ONE person has come forward to support Gordo or this overweight Lion-tamer/ Elvis impersonator. Of course Gordo will now tell you they are bound by a contract!!!! Now somebody here tell me.. just how...or in fact WHO is going to hold someone to a contract that is illegal and now fifty years old?? RIGHT..no-one. On the other side try doing your own research into the back-ground of Elvis Jr, his adoptive parents and especially his supposed circus up-bringing, try it...you'll find Nothing..Zero...Na da. Ask Gordo to supply you with a link to any of these things, what will you get?? Nothing...Zero...N ada. Even Gordo will not put the weight of his supposed research behind this fairy-tale. The most telling statement that Gord has made is that GOD told him to take up this quest. Now believe me I am not knocking God, I just believe if he was going to offer up a quest to anyone it would not be "to search out the Bastards of Elvis Presley". There are more pressing missions to be under-taken. Gordo you truly are an IDIOT.
skygord3

Kelowna, Canada

#6 Dec 3, 2008
Skygordsanutter wrote:
Judged: 1 1 1 It's a good story eh ?? It's just a shame the facts aren't there to support it. He is obviously somebody's child, but the way Gordo tries to convey the story..ie, conpiracies, bribes, trapeze artists, etc...etc is beyond incredible. Hell!! even Gordo who only posseses half a brain, would not have planned it the way he says it happened. All of the resources that were available to the so-called co-conspirators would have meant there would have been no need to use public Hospitals, to have enlisted nurses, doctors, registrars, the list goes on. And yet after all these years....Not ONE person has come forward to support Gordo or this overweight Lion-tamer/ Elvis impersonator. Of course Gordo will now tell you they are bound by a contract!!!! Now somebody here tell me.. just how...or in fact WHO is going to hold someone to a contract that is illegal and now fifty years old?? RIGHT..no-one. On the other side try doing your own research into the back-ground of Elvis Jr, his adoptive parents and especially his supposed circus up-bringing, try it...you'll find Nothing..Zero...Na da. Ask Gordo to supply you with a link to any of these things, what will you get?? Nothing...Zero...N ada. Even Gordo will not put the weight of his supposed research behind this fairy-tale. The most telling statement that Gord has made is that GOD told him to take up this quest. Now believe me I am not knocking God, I just believe if he was going to offer up a quest to anyone it would not be "to search out the Bastards of Elvis Presley". There are more pressing missions to be under-taken. Gordo you truly are an IDIOT.
-- John Moody again from Hope B.C. still stalking & repeating himself & changing his posting name to something close to mine. This is 15th name change to hide behind. Nothing to add-Nothing to share or shine- My pity for these vexations of spirit is only surmounted by my pity for those living in the bubble polluted by their presents. John Moody you can not hide we know your sick pattern & limited dis ability's. SiblingS the Elvis off-spring are real- U-R-sickly unreal - a ZERO eh!!!

Since: Jul 08

KELOWNA

#7 Dec 3, 2008
Who's hiding Gordo???...Certainly not me.
skygord3

Kelowna, Canada

#8 Dec 4, 2008
dolbyscat wrote:
Who's hiding Gordo???...Certainly not me.
So Why do you change your names then post such dribble & mis information or smut insults to myself & or other posters who are smart enough to know Elvis would have had off-spring. What is it to you? I call them as I see them- U-Hide U-spread your B.S. then U -go hide again under another name. Usually as one of my clones?? You are going on 60 not 6 eh?- Now I have told you B-4 - I want nothing to do with people sick like you- I am not a Doctor & you need one. Do not post to me or about me - U have wasted already to much of my valuable time. You do not live anywhere near Kelowna what are you here for??- Go somewhere else if U-R lonely- I will not help you any longer now after a year of stalking me- I have nothing 4-U & suggest U get hobby of own. get lost eh?

KELOWNA

#9 Dec 4, 2008
Hey Gordy when you gonna have them DNA results....maybe sometime this decade?? It only takes a few weeks, and it's not too expensive.

KELOWNA

#11 Dec 6, 2008
I like Kelowna, so being here makes me feel like I'm on vacation...Ok? So....How's them DNA results comin' eh??
skygord3

Winfield, Canada

#12 Dec 7, 2008
dolbyscat wrote:
I like Kelowna, so being here makes me feel like I'm on vacation...Ok? So....How's them DNA results comin' eh??
-- DNA on schedule- U would not be on list when announced eh?- enjoy vacation -- then just vacate eh? answer my question's first? Why R-U here? U add nothing & it is not 4-U skygord3

KELOWNA

#13 Dec 7, 2008
This is an open forum, I'm neither here to please or displease you. You have no say in who can or cannot post. Go back to your Youtube site if you want to hold control over who can post.
skygord3

Canada

#14 Dec 7, 2008
dolbyscat wrote:
This is an open forum, I'm neither here to please or displease you. You have no say in who can or cannot post. Go back to your Youtube site if you want to hold control over who can post.
-- No this is evidence of your consistent stalking & being a pest. who is neither wanted or has anything to offer. U do not believe in Elvis Jr or his $ibling$ U have left 600 stupid insulting postings & still follow me to any post any subject- If you are gay? or in love? let me know what your sick problem is I do not want to see you or your posts or your many monikers Elvis Jr & his wonderful $ibling$ R not 4-U eh? Go postal elsewhere eh? Hope forum??

KELOWNA

#15 Dec 7, 2008
If Hope had a forum I'd be there, but how much fun would that be without you there to wind-up???
skygord3

Grand Forks, Canada

#16 Dec 7, 2008
dolbyscat wrote:
If Hope had a forum I'd be there, but how much fun would that be without you there to wind-up???
-- Winding up I can handle- I hate to see wasted efforts especially if it is all one sided. I have complimented you Once- no that was not you it was your wife- When she went to Ohio to get Elvis Jrs DNA as you said. I thought she does her research so she has a right to opinionate- U - do not research but feel we (I) should listen to your (no earned right to opinionate)- So if I could see progress-be different- BUT- U force me to use your real name so as to tie you personally to your pisstains eh? Be nicer - wiser & earn the right to a valued opinionation eh? Just my opinion..
Skygordsanutter

Hope, Canada

#17 Dec 7, 2008
Gordo your opinion is worthless, the reason it is so devalued is because the highest opinion you hold is that of yourself. You see yourself as someone to be held in high regard and correct in all regards. The truth is that you are...as I have said before... a liar and a fraud. You put forward your ridiculous story and never offer anything to back it up. You Gordo are a pathetic little man, who at the last resort turns to insults rather than stand up and offer any proof to your many detractors. What is the most frequently asked question on the many sites that you infect with this drivel??.... Give up??? Here it is... "what proof do you have". You have promised DNA resiults for months... nothing. That is exactly what should have been expected, after all it was years ago that Elvis Jr promised to show his DNA results and to this day he never has. Yet his own web-sites still claim that he has DNA evidence to support his claim. I will haunt this subject and expose you every time you post. One of the reasons for this, is the fact that you took your insults and personal remarks too far and over stepped the line, and even now continue to do so. You can continue with it Gordo, you can do me no harm I have nothing to lose. You on the other hand.....well I'm sure you get my drift, eh? Whether you supply proof or not is immaterial, after all does anyone think you will tell the world if Jr or your other claimed bastards of Elvis turn out to have negative DNA results...Of course not. Also you could just say they were positive and never actually show the results, this is exactly what you have done up until now, every thing is just your opinion, and as I said in my first sentence..."you opinion is worthless". You have a nice day now.
skygord3

Canada

#18 Dec 8, 2008
Skygordsanutter wrote:
Gordo your opinion is worthless, the reason it is so devalued is because the highest opinion you hold is that of yourself. You see yourself as someone to be held in high regard and correct in all regards. The truth is that you are...as I have said before... a liar and a fraud. You put forward your ridiculous story and never offer anything to back it up. You Gordo are a pathetic little man, who at the last resort turns to insults rather than stand up and offer any proof to your many detractors. What is the most frequently asked question on the many sites that you infect with this drivel??.... Give up??? Here it is... "what proof do you have". You have promised DNA resiults for months... nothing. That is exactly what should have been expected, after all it was years ago that Elvis Jr promised to show his DNA results and to this day he never has. Yet his own web-sites still claim that he has DNA evidence to support his claim. I will haunt this subject and expose you every time you post. One of the reasons for this, is the fact that you took your insults and personal remarks too far and over stepped the line, and even now continue to do so. You can continue with it Gordo, you can do me no harm I have nothing to lose. You on the other hand.....well I'm sure you get my drift, eh? Whether you supply proof or not is immaterial, after all does anyone think you will tell the world if Jr or your other claimed bastards of Elvis turn out to have negative DNA results...Of course not. Also you could just say they were positive and never actually show the results, this is exactly what you have done up until now, every thing is just your opinion, and as I said in my first sentence..."you opinion is worthless". You have a nice day now.
-- I have great days & super nights & have for many many years- So I need no nice days from one that has rarely ever seen one. If you have it would be at the expense of someone else as U try here. You come with nothing-you came with nothing-U contribute nothing-U continue to be the colossal ZERO U-R & have been through out your life especially to anyone trapped in one of your bubbles. I have not gone over the line-U have & continue to stalk, insult, & try (failed again though) to interupt my enjoyment & bliss of sharing with Elvis fans that want to know,(not U) the great & wonderful truths, I have been working on. Now John Moody when U infect my bubbles I will always address U as the John (nobody) Moody from Hope that U-R. So do not try & copy my moniker's or name's & don't try & harass me or the smart folks who know these truths. U-R still barred from 7 sites for your demented-deviant behavier & I will never join you at your Wankers meetings with all those that stand behind you eh? In Hope eh? Hope -less John is what citizens want there just like last country U run from eh? not your pal- maybe your Elvis Mentor & 0's like U keep my opinion high where skygord would be eh? Now back in your hole.
Skygordsanutter

Canada

#19 Dec 8, 2008
More ramblings from a mad-man. Very sad.
skygord3

Canada

#20 Dec 8, 2008
Skygordsanutter wrote:
More ramblings from a mad-man. Very sad.
-- don't ramble then-- just go-we know U-R mad-man go get some psyc work done-- Your a grown man-U idiot- why do you copy my names & follow me everywhere I go??- I like most want nothing to do with U-stop your stalking & go- U-R & have been reported- I should be able to enjoy our efforts without your little stink bombs going off- go away - grow up or bug your wife- get a hobby or a job with sex & travel- I have no use for your insults, threats, & continued harassment, my subjects & postings R not for you-do not respond or I will continue to remind readers you are not the 8 different posting names U use -- U-R sicko John Moody from Hope B.C.- I do not know U or want to- it has been over a year-you have harassed myself, Elvis Jr, Diana, by pretending to be us & just being a childish idiot- So- SORRY to others for having to post this way but this idiot deserves worse-for his continued harassment. NOW get lost eh?

KELOWNA

#21 Dec 8, 2008
Yes Gordo I am a grown man...thankyou. However it is rumoured that you are also, so why do you keep up with these childish posts. You have been saying for months that I have been reported...I think you must be reporting to the wrong people Gordo, cos nothing much seems to be happening. Or maybe they are looking at the posts and realizing it is you who is the problem...Huh?
skygord3

Winfield, Canada

#22 Dec 9, 2008
dolbyscat wrote:
Yes Gordo I am a grown man...thankyou. However it is rumoured that you are also, so why do you keep up with these childish posts. You have been saying for months that I have been reported...I think you must be reporting to the wrong people Gordo, cos nothing much seems to be happening. Or maybe they are looking at the posts and realizing it is you who is the problem...Huh?
-- I have to respond to your lie's & misinformation-U-R 2 sick 4-me U need professional help- Why R-U here?? It is not your city & U have nothing to offer but just to harass me. I have reported U to authority's because I want something done. U-R Not wanted & that is your problem. U have threatened me in public (Blue moose) & 2-3 times a day U-R interfering with my bliss & enjoyment on these sites. U lie-change monikers & interfere with others that want to communicate with me on our subjects. By contacting them verbally abusing them & posting your lies & sickness. Now John Moody I will address U & directly by your name & address if U keep it up forget all the monikers- U-R a sicko John Moody from Hope get lost U have had a year of my time & it is up- Get LOST ya creep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kelowna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Canadians with B.C. vacation homes to be hit wi... Apr '18 albeahorsepetootie 2
News Actress Taylor Hickson sues producers over faci... Mar '18 David C POS 3
News SUN 11AM: Biker bar meets the Louvre: tiny B.C.... Feb '18 Anne 1
News Bergermann wins snowboard cross silver Feb '18 Iceland eh 1
is kelowna all its cracked up to be (Jul '07) Feb '18 Vernonite 237
What is crime rates like in Kelowna? (Oct '08) Jan '18 Allan 22
What's Kelowna Like? (Jun '08) Jan '18 Kelly09 121