Elvis Jr...Proven to be a Fake

Since: Jul 08

KELOWNA

#25 Sep 6, 2010
We now also know that Elvis Jr has never even asked or requested the DNA to prove his claim. Surely this should have been his first move. Just more evidence that this story is FAKE, and promoted by this CON-MAN and SCAM ARTIST Gordo.
elvisjrsinfo Utube

Duncan, Canada

#26 Sep 6, 2010
dolbyscat wrote:
Gordo has been whining on and on about the lack of access to Elvis' DNA and most of his fairy-tale revolves around this, and that their denial of it somehow implies they know Stanic is the child of Elvis. Fact: Stanic (Elvis Jr) has NEVER requested Elvis' or Lisa-Marie's DNA. Yet again Gordo's theory shows another hole in it's fabric.
-- U R wrong? again.. U mess up.. Elvis Jr does not request.. His lawyers would have..? this is not 4 you.. 3,000 wrong posts can not ever make one right? New vid up at You Tube.. elvisjrsinfo.. "I'll Touch a Star" .. enjoy.. Now 40 and lots more to come..

KELOWNA

#27 Sep 6, 2010
elvisjrsinfo Utube wrote:
<quoted text>-- U R wrong? again.. U mess up.. Elvis Jr does not request.. His lawyers would have..? this is not 4 you.. 3,000 wrong posts can not ever make one right? New vid up at You Tube.. elvisjrsinfo.. "I'll Touch a Star" .. enjoy.. Now 40 and lots more to come..
Ok just to be precise, and so the idiot Gordo can also understand....Neither Elvis Jr OR HIS LAWYERS have requested Elvis' DNA.... Gordo lawyers work for us and in our name, not the other way round. Any way that you cut it Jr is a FAKE and you are a SCAM ARTIST.
elvisjrsinfo Utube

Duncan, Canada

#28 Sep 6, 2010
dolbyscat wrote:
<quoted text>Ok just to be precise, and so the idiot Gordo can also understand....Neither Elvis Jr OR HIS LAWYERS have requested Elvis' DNA.... Gordo lawyers work for us and in our name, not the other way round. Any way that you cut it Jr is a FAKE and you are a SCAM ARTIST.
-- Not one right comment, or bit of information from you... you R wrong again here? As usual U steal, plagerize other folks works (with diana's Photo) You lie, fake posts, clone others and have done nothing at all that takes any talent or creativity.. You have zero credability, and where is any of your uploads?.. So do nothings have no opinion on those that get er done? Everytime.. U R a waste of efforts , all that know U R aware of this.. from learning disorder to criminal intent and actions... U one big looser.. right from the get go.. so we only laugh at your sillyness.. Paul is your man... go have fun.. U of no use to any of us here.. at all.. Johno.. find lost and stay there.. eh? Otherwise stay away from our You Tube site " elvisjrsinfo " it is not for you... at all..$ibling$ R real .. U R real Idiot.. they not the same..eh? You tube .. elvisjrsinfo or google 2KB40AD for more info..Now 40 vids at site to see.. Gordo.. Vancouver Island.. BC..

KELOWNA

#29 Sep 7, 2010
elvisjrsinfo Utube wrote:
<quoted text>--U steal, plagerize other folks works (with diana's Photo) and where is any of your uploads?.. all that know U R aware of this.. from learning disorder to criminal intent and actions...
That photo was not "stolen", and for me to have commited "plagiarism" I would have had to claim it was my work, and I have not. I have made it very clear why I use that photo as my avatar. This thread has nothing to do with my work or interests so why would I "upload" it here?? I have told you before that I have my own site, and Flickr account I don't feel the need to post any of it here. If you want to go to my site then simply ask Gordo. You spout all this crap just to cover your own short-comings, you have NO answers, you have NO facts. Lastly if my actions are criminal call the cops, oh! hang on...you did, look where that got you....LOL. I think that everyone here knows just who the IDIOT is, that would be YOU.

KELOWNA

#30 Sep 27, 2010
So yet one more hole has been found in Gordo's fairytale...The person he claims is the mother of his "fat Elvis" can't possibly be. Why?? you may ask...Well it seems while she was at least seven months pregnant she was shooting a horror movie...if Gordo's claim is correct. One more hole to add to the fraying fabric of his story. The movie is "Phantom World", and Angelique is plainly NOT 7 months pregnant. Looks like Gordo will have to go searching for another Mother. I hope he can find another with the name Dolores somewhere in her name, that seems to be Gordo's pattern.

KELOWNA

#31 Sep 28, 2010
The biggest "hole" in Gordo's story is the big empty box that Gordo carries around with him....the box is marked EVIDENCE.

KELOWNA

#32 Sep 28, 2010
Like all conspiracy theories this one is overly complicated, and was made up to simply mask an un-comfortable truth. Gordo's fat Elvis has a past history that he dos'nt like, so he made one up with the help of Gord. Yes... Jr was given up by his natural parents, those parents were members of the same circus. Jr could not live with the fact his real parents were the "bearded lady" and a "midget clown". Conspiracies don't need to be complicated, but they nearly always are.
Paul Shykora

Calgary, Canada

#33 Sep 28, 2010
dolbyscat wrote:
The biggest "hole" in Gordo's story is the big empty box that Gordo carries around with him....the box is marked EVIDENCE.
...maybe so...maybe not..eh...

KELOWNA

#34 Sep 28, 2010
Like all conspiracy theories this one is overly complicated, and was made up to simply mask an un-comfortable truth. Gordo's fat Elvis has a past history that he dosn't like, so he made one up that he does like with the help of Gord. Yes... Jr was given up by his natural parents, those parents were members of the same circus. Jr could not live with the fact his real parents were the "bearded lady" and a "midget clown". Conspiracies theories don't need to be complicated, but they nearly always are.

KELOWNA

#35 Sep 29, 2010
Not only are conspiracy theories always over complicated, but the authors of them NEVER have proof to back them up. Yet they always demand proof from their detractors.
paul shykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#36 Sep 29, 2010
dolbyscat wrote:
Not only are conspiracy theories always over complicated, but the authors of them NEVER have proof to back them up. Yet they always demand proof from their detractors.
..YES...Like you'self...eh....

KELOWNA

#37 Sep 29, 2010
Not only are conspiracy theories almost always overly complicated, but the authors of them NEVER have proof to back them up. Yet they always demand proof from their detractors.....
elvisjrsinfo U tube

Trail, Canada

#38 Sep 29, 2010
paul shykora ARTs wrote:
<quoted text>..YES...Like you'self...eh....
-- you getting smarter.. their Paul.. stay awake.. lots happens quickly.. have you been to see the You Tube site yet.. elvisjrsinfo.. 42 videos much more entertaining than here... eh? Gordo

KELOWNA

#39 Sep 29, 2010
elvisjrsinfo U tube wrote:
<quoted text>- elvisjrsinfo.. 42 videos much more entertaining than here... eh? Gordo
Why would anyone want to look at photos of you, your ugly girlfriends, your dead dog, and your freakshow mother, while being serenaded by a bad Karaoke singer???
Paul Shykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#40 Sep 30, 2010
dolbyscat wrote:
<quoted text>Why would anyone want to look at photos of you, your ugly girlfriends, your dead dog, and your freakshow mother, while being serenaded by a bad Karaoke singer???
...ah ha...you's ''VERY-JEALOUS'' of dhis Gord/Elvis R2 3Po...eh...

KELOWNA

#41 Oct 9, 2010
Yet another Gaping hole has been discovered in Gordo's "Theory" (read Fairytale). This time one that cannot be denied. The person that he claims is the mother of Jr, has now been shown, beyond a doubt, to have not been pregnant during this time-frame. The movie she was shooting 6 weeks prior to when Gordo says she gave birth, shows that she could not possibly be the mother. This along with all the other "holes" that Gordo refuses to aknowledge should put an end to this ridiculous SCAM that Gordo is perpetrating.
elvisjrsinfo

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#42 Oct 10, 2010
So U found one little mistake...Big deal,,,,we found three other poeple we thought was his mummy before....we can easily find another one. Give me just a couple of days.
elvisjrsinfo You Tube

Penticton, Canada

#43 Oct 10, 2010
elvis fan wrote:
Do you know that was not her REAL name but her stage name??? Look that up. He is the real son of Elvis and I know that for a fact.
<quoted text>
-- U R correct .. Elvis Jr is a real son of Elvis and the proof is all around the story .. it is told at You Tube.. "elvisjrsinfo" with interviews and songs.. all sung by Elvis Jr.. so drop by the site.. and see for yourself..$ibling$ R very real.. Elvis jr is one of them.. You Tube elvisjrsinfo..
elvisjrsinfo You Tube

Penticton, Canada

#44 Oct 10, 2010
elvisjrsinfo wrote:
So U found one little mistake...Big deal,,,,we found three other poeple we thought was his mummy before....we can easily find another one. Give me just a couple of days.
(((WARNING)))))- this is John Moody of 345 Park Ave..in Hope BC.. pretending to post as elvisjrsinfo.. He uses "into" to fraudulently post as myself.. with misinformation and just trouble making.. he has used up all he had in evidences and lost..--Now he has to copy, clone my monikers to pretend to be someone else.. like the photo he uses stolen from a single mother.. to hide his pock=marked face, he is to afraid to show.. This John Moody has had the RCMP at his door for his actions on the net.. ignore the jerk.. he is to old to matter, and looks very sickly.. for his Karmedic rewards..(((((WARNING))))))) JOHN MOODY Posing as "elvisjrsinto" to again fool folks.. creepy eh? One must go to our You Tube site.. elvisjrsinfo.. and watch the interviews, and listen to the music.. of the only Son of Elvis Known right now..$ibling$ R very real.. go to " elvisjrsinfo" for the truths.. Gordo..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kelowna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New airport hotel too much for Kelowna city pla... Dec 4 Dennis 1
News Students weighed down by school stress (Feb '17) Nov 16 jdublyuh 2
News Pedophile sentenced to seven more months in jail (Oct '10) Nov '17 I wasthere 23
News Crooks facing deportation lose court challenges Oct '17 the answer 16
News Accused stabber in court (Nov '07) Oct '17 Itsme 9
News Kelowna's most wanted Sep '17 RDL 1
News Draft tax changes put families, partners of dec... Sep '17 Mac 1
More from around the web