Elvis Jr...Proven to be a Fake
SHYKoRA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#198 Dec 5, 2012
dolbyscat wrote:
It has been PROVEN that Stanic is not the son of Elvis...Gordo cannot get over this fact, nor the fact that Stanic dumped him. Gordo is still in love with the fat fake....weird or what?....Mmmmwhaaaaa.
...Vhaat??..Yous' a WOMEN,now...vhat??uh...cookoo. .strange...hey!!...not GORDO, But...''Who are YOU''..???...eh....
SHYKoRA ARTs paul

Abbotsford, Canada

#199 Dec 5, 2012
Sorry my questioNs are stUPiD.

[email protected] tube- $ibling$”

Since: Nov 09

Vancouver Island BC.. Nanaimo

#200 Dec 30, 2012
SHYKoRA ARTs paul wrote:
-- U can see that JOHN MOODY of HOPE BC..is now copiing & pretending to be Paul.. what a low person.. He is using Diana's photo.. He is too afraid to use his own.. U have a good New Years.. Paul.. " elvisjrsinfo " is growing every day.. go there & see $ibling$ is getting bigger & known by more every week.. all the best from Island in the West.. " elvisjrsinfo" Elvis Jr is alive & well & proven to be Elvis Presley Son.. enjoy

[email protected] tube- $ibling$”

Since: Nov 09

Vancouver Island BC.. Nanaimo

#201 Dec 30, 2012
dolbyscat wrote:
It has been PROVEN that Stanic is not the son of Elvis...Gordo cannot get over this fact, nor the fact that Stanic dumped him. Gordo is still in love with the fat fake....weird or what?....Mmmmwhaaaaa.
-- RCMP wher at JOHN MOODY's House again in HOPE BC..for causing a disturbence.. JOHN MOOODY may have to do Jail time.. for his criminal activity.. with threatening.. just stay at " elvisjrsinfo" on You TUbe.. study the $ibling$ story & enjoy New Year.. POLICE will deal with JOHN MOODY
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#202 Dec 30, 2012
..ARE YOU's sure here...or just making IT-ALL-Up,..for internet-attention and publicity,here..???..
Legal Dept

Abbotsford, Canada

#203 Jan 8, 2013
Solargord wrote:
<quoted text>-- RCMP wher at JOHN MOODY's House again in HOPE BC..for causing a disturbence.. JOHN MOOODY may have to do Jail time.. for his criminal activity.. with threatening.. just stay at " elvisjrsinfo" on You TUbe.. study the $ibling$ story & enjoy New Year.. POLICE will deal with JOHN MOODY
Watch this space!!!
shykora PAUL arts

Calgary, Canada

#204 Jan 8, 2013
SHYKoRA ARTs paul wrote:
..DID NOT Write/post this ,here.....eh
shykora PAUL arts

Calgary, Canada

#205 Jan 8, 2013
Legal Dept wrote:
<quoted text>Watch this space!!!
..Vhaat??...Legal Department..???..you's FAKE-HERE,..eh..
shykora PAUL arts

Calgary, Canada

#206 Jan 8, 2013
Solargord wrote:
<quoted text>-- RCMP wher at JOHN MOODY's House again in HOPE BC..for causing a disturbence.. JOHN MOOODY may have to do Jail time.. for his criminal activity.. with threatening.. just stay at " elvisjrsinfo" on You TUbe.. study the $ibling$ story & enjoy New Year.. POLICE will deal with JOHN MOODY
...MY FRIEND...You's have to be VERY-CAREFUL,vhat you Write/Post,HERE....eh...you have been Doing/saying the SAME-Thing FOR YEARS,....hEY fRIEND,..It can be termed ..very-slanderus,here...be careful....thankyous'..

Since: Jul 08

KELOWNA

#207 Jan 25, 2013
The "Elvis Jr" fairytale has been exposed as a con and is totally fake. Gord Hamilton has been booted from the Elvis Topix forum, and his many threads and posts have been removed. I can find no other time that this has ever happened on Topix.......... Way to go Gordo!!
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#208 Jan 28, 2013
SHYKoRA ARTs paul wrote:
...You's have been ...''WARNED''...about identity-thieft,ans Cyber-Bullying....!!!...eh...
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#209 Jan 28, 2013
..BO SMITH....
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#210 Jan 31, 2013
Solargord wrote:
<quoted text>-- U can see that JOHN MOODY of HOPE BC..is now copiing & pretending to be Paul.. what a low person.. He is using Diana's photo.. He is too afraid to use his own.. U have a good New Years.. Paul.. " elvisjrsinfo " is growing every day.. go there & see $ibling$ is getting bigger & known by more every week.. all the best from Island in the West.. " elvisjrsinfo" Elvis Jr is alive & well & proven to be Elvis Presley Son.. enjoy
..yes it is ..IDENTITY-THIEFT,here...CYBER -Bullying....hacking....such local HATRED,here....
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#211 Jan 31, 2013
..and,..it could be...Bo Smith,here..???..maybe...
norma jay bertrand

Lake Providence, LA

#212 Jan 31, 2013
i believe elvis presley is a live too;yet does any one investigate it;even the real coverups by his exwife pricilla presley and joe epistole tell the god honest truth i knew elvis presley personally and dated him three times and sang back up for him in the gospel albums and i know he wouldnt of die of drugs and whether he has a son;;hell they think my son is his as it is he isnt and they say he is and what can i do?he is mister lil elvis jr lil e;
paul SHYKORA Arts

Calgary, Canada

#213 Feb 1, 2013
norma jay bertrand wrote:
i believe elvis presley is a live too;yet does any one investigate it;even the real coverups by his exwife pricilla presley and joe epistole tell the god honest truth i knew elvis presley personally and dated him three times and sang back up for him in the gospel albums and i know he wouldnt of die of drugs and whether he has a son;;hell they think my son is his as it is he isnt and they say he is and what can i do?he is mister lil elvis jr lil e;
...me confused,here...eh..

Since: Jul 08

KELOWNA

#214 Feb 1, 2013
paul SHYKORA Arts wrote:
<quoted text>...me confused,here...eh..
Now you know how we feel about your posts.
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#217 Feb 8, 2013
dolbyscat wrote:
<quoted text>Now you know how we feel about your posts.
...oh my ..now you's are ''hiding'' as a...man...wow..whew..vow...eh. .
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#218 Feb 8, 2013
dolbyscat wrote:
<quoted text>Now you know how we feel about your posts.
..oh my...now you's are ''hiding''as a man..wow..whew..vow...eh..
Larry Millet

United States

#219 Feb 16, 2013
So call Elvis Jr. Can not be Elvis Presley's son . As I know and Red and Sonny West know that Elvis had several girl friends . Elvis would not have intercourse with these lady's but have B.J's , hand jobs ect . He only sleep with a few .
The Presley's DNA is stronger than the Smiths or Priscilla family gene . As we can see buy Lisa Marie . Elvis Jr. Is about 5 feet nothing and over 200 pounds and the King was 6 foot tall at 170 lbs . During most of his life. E was the type of man that would taken care of his son if he had one . E would have loved to have an son . He would have shown the same love and affection as he did Lisa Marie . Jr. Come forward with the DNA and the lady that Elvis had you with. Your DNA , your mothers DNA and Lisa Marie's DNA also Elvis haves his DNA thru his hair which family members have . This could prove or Disprove your claim !!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kelowna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is kelowna all its cracked up to be (Jul '07) May 19 Jason Pinsent 226
What's Kelowna Like? (Jun '08) May 13 Talisman 117
News Disasters bring fear and stress, but also carin... May 8 Elise Gingerich 1
Elvis Jr is proven to be Elvis Son-$ibling$ R real (Dec '08) May 3 Nicole Presley Elvis 209
www.kelownasucks.com Apr '16 Mighty warrior 1
Worst place on earth Mar '16 God 1
Living in Kelowna Mar '16 God 3
More from around the web