KELOWNA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2010

Judged:

A few FACTS about Elvis Jr. He claims to have DNA PROOF that he is Elvis' son (see his fan-site) yet has always refused to show it, we now know this to be a LIE. He claims to have been a member of a World famous circus troupe, the Circus World Museum which is the definitive source for circus information has no record of him as such. He has many times claimed to have written certain songs in his repertoire, these have proven to be false. He has claimed that THREE different women were his Mother before settling with the last one, conveniently she happens to be dead, each of the three had a connection to Elvis. He claims that his birth certificate now shows Elvis Presley as his Father and the actress Angelique Pettijohn as his Mother, Indiana State records shows nothing of this, and the laws specifically state this could not happen (Gary Indiana is the state he was born in). He claims to have proven to the U.S Government that he is entitled to the name Elvis Aron Presley Jr as the Biological son of Elvis. He proved no such thing, to do so he would have had to prove paternity, which he has not done. He was simply granted use of the name. There is much more, but each of the above can easily be researched and authenticated. Come on Gordo...Post your facts, don't bother with your stupid insults and cry baby complaints about people harrassing and stalking you...show us what you got, we need facts.

Since: Jul 08

KELOWNA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2010

Judged:

Now along with this Elvis Jr person Gordo also claims to have discovered another Elvis Bastard by the name of Diana. He posted a Photo of her on his photo site (flickr). I now use that photo as my avatar in the hope that someone would recognize this rather strange looking lady. Well three people did. She is not who Gordo claims she is, and she is also not a child of Elvis. She is in fact a friend of Gordo's. I mean c'mon you'd think Gordo would have picked someone attractive.

KELOWNA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2010

Judged:

Gordo's only answer to all of this is to post rather stupid and childish insults and threats on other threads on this forum. He cannot or will not address any of these issues. He knows full well that he has been caught out in a LIE.

KELOWNA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

Judged:

Each of Gordo's crazy theories always rely on the same concept....If you can't dis-prove it...then I must be right. Well actually Gordy you are wrong in that belief as well. The onus is on you to prove that what you say is true or has merit. What gets me is that you say you have this proof, and yet after being asked by countless people you have never shown one piece of evidence. SAYING something happened is NOT evidence, SHOWING that it happened IS. The fact that independent researchers have NOT been able to verify your claims or for that matter to dis-prove them only goes to show that the evidence is NOT there to be found in the first place. Sorry Gordo I hope that isn't too complicated for you to understand, as I realize you have problems understanding the English language.

KELOWNA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2010

Judged:

Well it seem patience and persistence do pay off... thanks to the person who posted yesterday, I have now had a positive ID of the person that Gordo claimed was Diana Presley(see my Avatar). It would seem that one of Elvis' illigitimate children is living in Port Coquitlam BC Canada. It sure is a small world, thanks to the internet. No I don't believe she is the daughter of Elvis, but she is for sure the person in the photo that Gord claimed was Diana Presley(aka J,A,L). Thankyou "Fraud Patrol" the result came in a rather round-about way, but still all thanks to you
elvis fan

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2010

Judged:

Do you know that was not her REAL name but her stage name??? Look that up. He is the real son of Elvis and I know that for a fact.
dolbyscat wrote:
A few FACTS about Elvis Jr. He claims to have DNA PROOF that he is Elvis' son (see his fan-site) yet has always refused to show it, we now know this to be a LIE. He claims to have been a member of a World famous circus troupe, the Circus World Museum which is the definitive source for circus information has no record of him as such. He has many times claimed to have written certain songs in his repertoire, these have proven to be false. He has claimed that THREE different women were his Mother before settling with the last one, conveniently she happens to be dead, each of the three had a connection to Elvis. He claims that his birth certificate now shows Elvis Presley as his Father and the actress Angelique Pettijohn as his Mother, Indiana State records shows nothing of this, and the laws specifically state this could not happen (Gary Indiana is the state he was born in). He claims to have proven to the U.S Government that he is entitled to the name Elvis Aron Presley Jr as the Biological son of Elvis. He proved no such thing, to do so he would have had to prove paternity, which he has not done. He was simply granted use of the name. There is much more, but each of the above can easily be researched and authenticated. Come on Gordo...Post your facts, don't bother with your stupid insults and cry baby complaints about people harrassing and stalking you...show us what you got, we need facts.

KELOWNA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2010

Judged:

elvis fan wrote:
He is the real son of Elvis and I know that for a fact.
<quoted text>
Great...Thank you. So now why not show us these facts??? Like I have said to Gordo for over two years "Put Up Or Shut Up".

KELOWNA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2010

Judged:

By the way Gordo , No-one is investigating me, except in your vivid imagination.....Dream on IDIOT.

KELOWNA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Judged:

A few FACTS about Elvis Jr. He claims to have DNA PROOF that he is Elvis' son (see his fan-site) yet has always refused to show it, we now know this to be a LIE. He claims to have been a member of a World famous circus troupe, the Circus World Museum which is the definitive source for circus information has no record of him as such. He has many times claimed to have written certain songs in his repertoire, these have proven to be false. He has claimed that THREE different women were his Mother before settling with the last one, conveniently she happens to be dead, each of the three had a connection to Elvis. He claims that his birth certificate now shows Elvis Presley as his Father and the actress Angelique Pettijohn as his Mother, Indiana State records shows nothing of this, and the laws specifically state this could not happen (Gary Indiana is the state he was born in). He claims to have proven to the U.S Government that he is entitled to the name Elvis Aron Presley Jr as the Biological son of Elvis. He proved no such thing, to do so he would have had to prove paternity, which he has not done. He was simply granted use of the name. There is much more, but each of the above can easily be researched and authenticated. Come on Gordo, post your facts, don't bother with your stupid insults, threats and cry baby complaints about people harrassing and stalking you...show us what you got, we need facts. That's also something the RCMP need, and you are un-able to supply.
Ryan M

Lake Stevens, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

Judged:

Elvis never had a son morons.

KELOWNA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

Judged:

Ryan M wrote:
Elvis never had a son morons.
Yeah we all know that. It's Gordo who needs convincing.

KELOWNA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

Judged:

Just for a little more info: When you think that Gordo couldn't stoop any lower into the gutter I discover that something he has been saying is true. It would seem that he indeed has enlisted the help of someone in my town to to give him information on myself and my wife. Now this wouldn't be so bad, and I would usually just laugh it off....However this person was someone that my wife and I regarded as a friend, and get this...she is entrusted with personal and confidential information of ours in her line of work. To say that I was hurt would be an understatement. Needless to say a letter is ready to be delivered to her employers, explaining why we are taking our business elsewhere. I am sure Gordo feels proud for this. It just goes to show the kind of morals this man has....NONE. More info to come.

KELOWNA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

Judged:

Elvis Jr has really come down in the world lately. Since he lost his Dreamland museum and diner to his creditors, he has signed-up with an "oldies Agency" as an Elvis tribute artist. So I guess he has gone from imposter to impersonator. All the best Jr, maybe you can get your old job back at the circus, you have once again proven to be a successful clown.
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

Judged:

OKAY..OKAY..FAKE..fake..kake fake....yada u...eh...yheeeeee
elvisjrs-Sibling S UTube

Courtenay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

Judged:

Yes it looks like Elvis Jr has run his coarse and was not accepted by most of the world.. they missed a great talent.. but I did not.. Elvis Jr was a great part and still is of my life.. to be in the studio to here him sing, and get excited. Believing he could make his father Elvis Proud.. He is his son.. and is proven to be to many... I am so proud of him and my time together on projects with him. I was not sure if he would make it so I always looked at it as a hobby. What a great time we had and over a quarter century .. WoW. New songs, concerts, TV shows ... I will always know who he is, and wish him and his sisters the very best.. You Tube elvisjrsinfo ... still grows in numbers everyday and my project succeeded in bringing the story to the world, and finding his mother and that Elvis Jr is ralley who he says he is... listen to his music.. I may still bring him back one more time... what a ball we had.. still do with $ibling$ .. the Rockumentary ... that changed John Moody's life ... that kinda effect ..

KELOWNA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Judged:

elvisjrs-SiblingS UTube wrote:
He is his son.. and is proven to be to many...
If he can "prove" it to a few, then why can't he "prove" it to all?? Proof is proof, and it can't be denied. Your problem is that you confuse "opinion" with "proof".
dreamwalkersworl d flickr

Duncan, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Judged:

dolbyscat wrote:
<quoted text>If he can "prove" it to a few, then why can't he "prove" it to all?? Proof is proof, and it can't be denied. Your problem is that you confuse "opinion" with "proof".
-- Much better picture - This is about Elvis Jr first .. and some folks are not capable of understanding the conspiracy and how it unfolded. The impact of hearing after 30+ years of death that Elvis may have had other children who where hidden by his manager is just to much for them to understand and or Why? Would it be important to so many is hard to understand, it is Elvis music they liked him for.. and that satisfied their needs... that is fine.. but with some of us, knowing the truth and the feeling of knowing Elvis Jr personally is a great feeling and understanding how it happened is a blessing for only a few.. I share that blessing with only those that want to know? end of story ? it is not for you, and for those interested the story begins at You Tube.. elvisjrsinfo .. still growing everyday and more to come.. Why not check out something else..? this is not for U ..$ibling$ the movie has changed your life ... that can not be denied.. sure helped your wife .. eh?$ibling$ R very real.. Elvis fans R funny and unreal.. to boot.. Gordo

KELOWNA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Judged:

dreamwalkersworld flickr wrote:
<quoted text>--This is about Elvis Jr first .. and some folks are not capable of understanding the conspiracy and how it unfolded.
Wrong!!! Most people are capable of understanding a well described conspiracy, as long as it is backed up with FACTS. Your conspiracy is very badly laid out, and contains only YOUR opinion, and Jr's side of the story. Seven videos on Youtube, yet not one FACT. The biggest problem is that you cannot differantiate between FACT and OPINION.

KELOWNA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Judged:

Gordo has been whining on and on about the lack of access to Elvis' DNA and most of his fairy-tale revolves around this, and that their denial of it somehow implies they know Stanic is the child of Elvis. Fact: Stanic (Elvis Jr) has NEVER requested Elvis' or Lisa-Marie's DNA. Yet again Gordo's theory shows another hole in it's fabric.
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

Judged:

dolbyscat wrote:
Gordo has been whining on and on about the lack of access to Elvis' DNA and most of his fairy-tale revolves around this, and that their denial of it somehow implies they know Stanic is the child of Elvis. Fact: Stanic (Elvis Jr) has NEVER requested Elvis' or Lisa-Marie's DNA. Yet again Gordo's theory shows another hole in it's fabric.
...Dhen..Vhy are You's ..SO INVOLVED...here...?...eh??.... hymmmmm...SELF-Marketing??...O kay!!....yada u...eh..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Kelowna Forum right now

Search the Kelowna Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What's Kelowna Like? (Jun '08) Jul 28 Justmytwocents 114
Cooler weather allows B.C. to downgrade fire da... Jul 25 Petal Power 2
Is there Russian community in Kelowna? (Mar '08) Jul 19 Alex 28
...NO....RUSSIAN...Sports.. Jul 19 SHYKORA PAUL arts 1
...NO........HAMAS...Blame.. Jul 19 SHYKORA PAUL arts 1
As one fire evacuation order lifts, another is ... Jul 18 maybe no Hope 1
Wildfire forces 1,500 to evacuate from West Kel... Jul 17 Hudsons Hope BC 1
•••
•••