Kelowna: The art of posing naked

Kelowna: The art of posing naked

There are 7 comments on the Kelowna Capital News story from Apr 27, 2012, titled Kelowna: The art of posing naked. In it, Kelowna Capital News reports that:

By Jennifer Smith - Kelowna Capital News Published: April 27, 2012 10:00 AM Updated: April 27, 2012 10:30 AM It's supposed to explain how this 43-year-old father of a teenage son could find posing nude for students and working artists intriguing enough to take a course at UBC Okanagan and then start work.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kelowna Capital News.

edo deweert

Red Deer, Canada

#1 May 1, 2012
while the arts community bends over backward to claim there is nothing erotic about posing naked, or rendering the naked human form, it is all about sex.
men go these sessions for the t and a (for $20 you can be in the presence of a naked female for three hours)
women pose at these sessions because they know they are men's object of desire (and have been for thousands of years)
men pose naked at these sessions bacause, well, because they are men.
check out my blog at www.themodelundraped.blogspot.com
paul shykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#2 May 2, 2012
..WELL..I's had naked-models,while at the old ACA Art College...eh...Okay.....$$...A rtsy,here....clean...(+)....
Dolbyscat

Hope, Canada

#3 May 2, 2012
paul shykora ARTs wrote:
..WELL..I's had naked-models,while at the old ACA Art College...eh...Okay.....$$...A rtsy,here....clean...(+)....
That would be the closest Shykora the Idiot ever came to a naked female in his life-time.
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

#4 May 4, 2012
Dolbyscat wrote:
<quoted text>That would be the closest Shykora the Idiot ever came to a naked female in his life-time.
....okay..okay...and the giant green emerald..???...eh..
edo deweert

Red Deer, Canada

#5 May 6, 2012
i used to do a lot of posing at acad, as well as at the u of c.
one of the most curious customs i have encountered in that and other life drawing environments, was the class thanking me and applauding.
once i stood up to acknowledge their appreciation and wondered if i should cover up the swelling;
oh, what the heck, never mind and i thanked them for allowing me to be part of their artistic journey
paulshykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#6 May 16, 2012
edo deweert wrote:
i used to do a lot of posing at acad, as well as at the u of c.
one of the most curious customs i have encountered in that and other life drawing environments, was the class thanking me and applauding.
once i stood up to acknowledge their appreciation and wondered if i should cover up the swelling;
oh, what the heck, never mind and i thanked them for allowing me to be part of their artistic journey
..''BRAVO''...eh..(+)....yada u u...
paulshykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#7 May 16, 2012
Dolbyscat wrote:
<quoted text>That would be the closest Shykora the Idiot ever came to a naked female in his life-time.
...and...I's BUY Me Women ......REAL......Emeralds,gold silver daimonds and such...eh...$$$..(+yada u u ..shalom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kelowna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New airline vows rock-bottom fares, but prepare... Jan '16 Scare Canada 1
....MISSION Stuttering (Jun '15) Jan '16 TheManOfTheYear 2
Living in Kelowna Jan '16 TheManOfTheYear 2
News Murder trial date set (May '08) Dec '15 dawn 81
News Syrian refugees arrive in Canada, which one fam... Dec '15 Prez of the Rez -... 6
News How the trail of a phone fraudster leads to a m... Dec '15 Fill Sheegles Wallet 1
Darren McNally Dec '15 Darren McNally 2
More from around the web