Elvis Jr is proven to be Elvis Son-$i...
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

[email protected] tube- $ibling$”

Since: Nov 09

Vancouver Island BC.. Nanaimo

#247 Dec 5, 2012
Dolbyscat wrote:
It has been PROVEN that Stanic (elvis jr) is not the son of Elvis Presley...Gordo cannot get over this fact, nor the fact that Stanic dumped him. Gordo is still in love with the fat fake....weird or what?....Mmmmwhaaaaa.
-- U stumbling,, mumbling...& dribbling..all over.. call Elsie quick ?- & stop waving the cane.. U on the floor.. kicking.. Elsie..bring a diaper.. too.. LOL.
" elvisjrsinfo" on You Tube.. past 100,000 viewers.. hitting high'r number's every day. U only one who fell over cliff. U in our pra... Wait ... I am being stop'd.. No.. says I can't .. U on your own. Dude.. we tried.. elvisjrsinfo - & 100+ songs could have saved U.. some say..$ibling$ R real.. U just Squeel..
SHYKoRA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#248 Dec 5, 2012
paul shykora wrote:
So vhere is dhis Gordo?? He vhas funny...and more stoopid dan me...yada u....yada me...
..DID NOT Write/POST This ,here...eh..
SHYKoRA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#249 Dec 5, 2012
Dolbyscat wrote:
It has been PROVEN that Stanic (elvis jr) is not the son of Elvis Presley...Gordo cannot get over this fact, nor the fact that Stanic dumped him. Gordo is still in love with the fat fake....weird or what?....Mmmmwhaaaaa.
..HEY...a WOMEN ,NOW,here....STOP ''STEALING'' My ..NAME,here...''Identity-thief t'' cyber-bullying...COWARD....Lie r...steals names for what..??..eh..YOU Have been FORWARNED,here,..???.
SHYKoRA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#250 Dec 5, 2012
paul shykora wrote:
So vhere is dhis Gordo?? He vhas funny...and more stoopid dan me...yada u....yada me...
..YOU HAVE BEEN ---Forwarned,here..????....ste aling,,hacking...identity-thie ft...cyber-bullying..I's MEAN-IT..the RCMP....!!!!..
SHYKoRA ARTs paul

Abbotsford, Canada

#251 Dec 5, 2012
No actully I is de most stuPId person on DhE interweb.
elvisjrsinfo You Tube

Sidney, Canada

#252 Jan 7, 2013
SHYKoRA ARTs paul wrote:
No actully I is de most stuPId person on DhE interweb.
-- Yes.. but U not as stuPid as JOHN MOODY from Hope BC.. He is stupidDEst of AlL. Notice he pretending to be Shykora Paul.. I mean.. that be hard to do..Unless.. he used to feeling that way..? John saw $ibling$ story of Hidden Elvis Pesley Births..& went addictive on us. Go see "elvisjrsinfo" at You tube .. see the interviews with Elvis Jr from Willowbrook.. Above Oliver. See Elvis Jr perform at Penticton BC. Now over 120+ video's with Elvis Jr singing,, dancing,,& telling the GREATEST Elvis story Never told. Imagine John Moody Pretending to be Paul here.. & thinking he would not get caught.. Look at where it posted from.. Anyways.. He is stupidier..then me too Paul. go see " elvisjrsinfo" @ you TUbe we all be smarter.
SHYKORA paul ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#253 Jan 7, 2013
SHYKoRA ARTs paul wrote:
No actully I is de most stuPId person on DhE interweb.
..DID NOT Write/Post this,here...Bo Smith....eh...(-)...IDENTITY-T HIEFT...Cyber-Bullying....HATE ....Etc...
SHYKORA paul ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#254 Jan 7, 2013
elvisjrsinfo You Tube wrote:
<quoted text>-- Yes.. but U not as stuPid as JOHN MOODY from Hope BC.. He is stupidDEst of AlL. Notice he pretending to be Shykora Paul.. I mean.. that be hard to do..Unless.. he used to feeling that way..? John saw $ibling$ story of Hidden Elvis Pesley Births..& went addictive on us. Go see "elvisjrsinfo" at You tube .. see the interviews with Elvis Jr from Willowbrook.. Above Oliver. See Elvis Jr perform at Penticton BC. Now over 120+ video's with Elvis Jr singing,, dancing,,& telling the GREATEST Elvis story Never told. Imagine John Moody Pretending to be Paul here.. & thinking he would not get caught.. Look at where it posted from.. Anyways.. He is stupidier..then me too Paul. go see " elvisjrsinfo" @ you TUbe we all be smarter.
...you's SMART-Man,here....eh...correct ..and,I's DO-NOT..STEAL-Other people's names,here...thamkyou's...eh..
Nicole Presley Elvis

Brooklyn, NY

#255 May 3, 2016
Will the real Elvis Jr please stand up!
Please stand up?!
With love - NikiElvis4Evr

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kelowna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MP answers questions from community Sun Torys no better 1
News BC Views: Here's to a year of working forests Jan 3 Yogi 1
is kelowna all its cracked up to be (Jul '07) Jan 1 Ynot 234
News Murder trial date set (May '08) Dec 30 Mell6200 82
News Specialty wood industry reaches out to world Dec 29 Globe 1
News Some of the coziest places to visit in Canada a... Dec '16 Maria 1
News Okanagan invention goes out of this world Nov '16 Stop Statism 1
More from around the web