Elvis Jr is proven to be Elvis Son-$i...

Elvis Jr is proven to be Elvis Son-$ibling$ R real

Posted in the Kelowna Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Since: Jul 08

KELOWNA

#2 Dec 22, 2008
This should be called the Greatest fairy-tale never Told. Its a shame the facts aren't there to support it. Jr is obviously somebody's child, but the way Gordo tries to convey the story..ie, conpiracies, bribes, trapeze artists, etc...etc is beyond incredible. Hell!! even Gordo who only posseses half a brain, would not have planned it the way he says it happened. All of the resources that were available to the so-called co-conspirators would have meant there would have been no need to use public Hospitals, to have enlisted nurses, doctors, registrars, the list goes on. And yet after all these years....NOT ONE person has come forward to support Gordo or this overweight Lion-tamer/Elvis impersonator. Of course Gordo will now tell you they are bound by a contract!!!! Now somebody here tell me.. just how...or in fact WHO is going to hold someone to a contract that is illegal and now fifty years old?? RIGHT!!!..no-one. On the other side try doing your own research into the back-ground of Elvis Jr, his adoptive parents and especially his supposed circus up-bringing, try it...you'll find Nothing..Zero...Nada..Zilch. Ask Gordo to supply you with a link to any of these things, what will you get?? Nothing...Zero...Nada..Zilch. Even Gordo will not put the weight of his supposed research behind this fairy-tale and reveal any of his sources. The most telling statement that Gord has made is that GOD told him to take up this quest. Now believe me I am not knocking God, I just believe if he was going to offer up a quest to anyone it would not be "to search out the Bastards of Elvis Presley". There are more pressing missions He could have given to Gordo.
skygord-Canada ofAmerica

Winfield, Canada

#3 Dec 22, 2008
dolbyscat wrote:
This should be called the Greatest fairy-tale never Told. Its a shame the facts aren't there to support it. Jr is obviously somebody's child, but the way Gordo tries to convey the story..ie, conpiracies, bribes, trapeze artists, etc...etc is beyond incredible. Hell!! even Gordo who only posseses half a brain, would not have planned it the way he says it happened. All of the resources that were available to the so-called co-conspirators would have meant there would have been no need to use public Hospitals, to have enlisted nurses, doctors, registrars, the list goes on. And yet after all these years....NOT ONE person has come forward to support Gordo or this overweight Lion-tamer/Elvis impersonator. Of course Gordo will now tell you they are bound by a contract!!!! Now somebody here tell me.. just how...or in fact WHO is going to hold someone to a contract that is illegal and now fifty years old?? RIGHT!!!..no-one. On the other side try doing your own research into the back-ground of Elvis Jr, his adoptive parents and especially his supposed circus up-bringing, try it...you'll find Nothing..Zero...Nada..Zilch. Ask Gordo to supply you with a link to any of these things, what will you get?? Nothing...Zero...Nada..Zilch. Even Gordo will not put the weight of his supposed research behind this fairy-tale and reveal any of his sources. The most telling statement that Gord has made is that GOD told him to take up this quest. Now believe me I am not knocking God, I just believe if he was going to offer up a quest to anyone it would not be "to search out the Bastards of Elvis Presley". There are more pressing missions He could have given to Gordo.
-- This is the 20th time this has been re-posted and I have answered all the questions for this stalker who has pestered us childishly for over a year. It is a shame that these deviant types can not be policed properly to allow those that want to discuss properly the subjects at hand. This poster lives in Hope B.C. he has no reason to post in Kelowna other than as he has said to just rile me. So this John Moody just follows my every post with his lies, insults and threats. He has been reported & barred from 7 sites already - I have spoke with the RCMP about his constant harassment, when he insulted my daughter I drove to Hope BC only to be threatened in a public place and he embarrassed himself in his own town, while the staff where going to call the police he ran out into the night. That is what we are dealing with a shame that the pearls of this true story on Elvis children gets thrown in with the swine -- sorry but go to elvisjrsinfo on you tube & watch the 7 segments of $ibling$ the TRUE story of these lost SiblingS that Elvis himself would want found. Elvis Jr visited Kelowna & the Christmas Gift (seg 7) was filmed in Oliver--- enjoy the story ignore the stalker - thanks

Since: Jul 08

KELOWNA

#4 Dec 22, 2008
Your not really a very good story-teller Gordo. Your lies however are very imaginative. Could you just refresh my memory of how I insulted your daughter, maybe you could also just tell me about this "threat" I made to you. Seems my memory must be going, must be all the drink that you say I consume. Your ol' Buddy Dolby.
skygord-Canada ofAmerica

Winfield, Canada

#5 Dec 23, 2008
dolbyscat wrote:
Your not really a very good story-teller Gordo. Your lies however are very imaginative. Could you just refresh my memory of how I insulted your daughter, maybe you could also just tell me about this "threat" I made to you. Seems my memory must be going, must be all the drink that you say I consume. Your ol' Buddy Dolby.
-- I am not repeating your insults U know what was posted. Every person who came/comes to this site or others I post on are confronted by you. nobody should be insulted for wanting to know more about a subject that to some is important to this day.(especially the SiblingS themselves). I have been told/privately posted about how they do not want to go through your deviant attacks, like I have endured patiently. U have admitted to following me to every posting to rile/upset me, otherwise why are you on Kelowna City site??- U need help,.. Get it.. When I was in Hope last time you rode past me on your two-wheeler with a 12 pack in the basket, giving new meaning to your nick name "basket case" knowing where names come from is another hobby of mine. Your intimidation does not work with me. I know my facts & I thought I was complimenting you-My suggestion to continue on 12 step program was meant to support, to encourage you in improving for surly (my guess) a dependance on alcohol would cause a person to post as frosty, bitter & frothing as U do.(sorry) pop another eh?-- you R not & never where a friend or associate, U do not know me at all - What are you stalking me for?? get lost eh?- don't be upset U R trying to upset me - right -LOL :)

Since: Jul 08

KELOWNA

#7 Dec 24, 2008
This should be called the Greatest fairy-tale never Told. Its a shame the facts aren't there to support it. Jr is obviously somebody's child, but the way Gordo tries to convey the story..ie, conpiracies, bribes, trapeze artists, etc...etc is beyond incredible. Hell!! even Gordo who only posseses half a brain, would not have planned it the way he says it happened. All of the resources that were available to the so-called co-conspirators would have meant there would have been no need to use public Hospitals, to have enlisted nurses, doctors, registrars, the list goes on. And yet after all these years....NOT ONE person has come forward to support Gordo or this overweight Lion-tamer/Elvis impersonator. Of course Gordo will now tell you they are bound by a contract!!!! Now somebody here tell me.. just how...or in fact WHO is going to hold someone to a contract that is illegal and now fifty years old?? RIGHT!!!..no-one. On the other side try doing your own research into the back-ground of Elvis Jr, his adoptive parents and especially his supposed circus up-bringing, try it...you'll find Nothing..Zero...Na da..Zilch. Ask Gordo to supply you with a link to any of these things, what will you get?? Nothing...Zero...N ada..Zilch. Even Gordo will not put the weight of his supposed research behind this fairy-tale and reveal any of his sources. The most telling statement that Gord has made is that GOD told him to take up this quest. Now believe me I am not knocking God, I just believe if he was going to offer up a quest to anyone it would not be "to search out the Bastards of Elvis Presley". There are more pressing missions He could have given to Gordo

Since: Jul 08

KELOWNA

#10 Dec 29, 2008
This should be called the Greatest fairy-tale never Told. Its a shame the facts aren't there to support it. Jr is obviously somebody's child, but the way Gordo tries to convey the story..ie, conpiracies, bribes, trapeze artists, etc...etc is beyond incredible. Hell!! even Gordo who only posseses half a brain, would not have planned it the way he says it happened. All of the resources that were available to the so-called co-conspirators would have meant there would have been no need to use public Hospitals, to have enlisted nurses, doctors, registrars, the list goes on. And yet after all these years....NOT ONE person has come forward to support Gordo or this overweight Lion-tamer/Elvis impersonator. Of course Gordo will now tell you they are bound by a contract!!!! Now somebody here tell me.. just how...or in fact WHO is going to hold someone to a contract that is illegal and now fifty years old?? RIGHT!!!..no-one. On the other side try doing your own research into the back-ground of Elvis Jr, his adoptive parents and especially his supposed circus up-bringing, try it...you'll find Nothing..Zero...Na da..Zilch. Ask Gordo to supply you with a link to any of these things, what will you get?? Nothing...Zero...N ada..Zilch. Even Gordo will not put the weight of his supposed research behind this fairy-tale and reveal any of his sources. The most telling statement that Gord has made is that GOD told him to take up this quest. Now believe me I am not knocking God, I just believe if he was going to offer up a quest to anyone it would not be "to search out the Bastards of Elvis Presley". There are more pressing missions He could have given to Gordo
skygord-Canada ofAmerica

Winfield, Canada

#11 Dec 31, 2008
dolbyscat wrote:
This should be called the Greatest fairy-tale never Told. Its a shame the facts aren't there to support it. Jr is obviously somebody's child, but the way Gordo tries to convey the story..ie, conpiracies, bribes, trapeze artists, etc...etc is beyond incredible. Hell!! even Gordo who only posseses half a brain, would not have planned it the way he says it happened. All of the resources that were available to the so-called co-conspirators would have meant there would have been no need to use public Hospitals, to have enlisted nurses, doctors, registrars, the list goes on. And yet after all these years....NOT ONE person has come forward to support Gordo or this overweight Lion-tamer/Elvis impersonator. Of course Gordo will now tell you they are bound by a contract!!!! Now somebody here tell me.. just how...or in fact WHO is going to hold someone to a contract that is illegal and now fifty years old?? RIGHT!!!..no-one. On the other side try doing your own research into the back-ground of Elvis Jr, his adoptive parents and especially his supposed circus up-bringing, try it...you'll find Nothing..Zero...Na da..Zilch. Ask Gordo to supply you with a link to any of these things, what will you get?? Nothing...Zero...N ada..Zilch. Even Gordo will not put the weight of his supposed research behind this fairy-tale and reveal any of his sources. The most telling statement that Gord has made is that GOD told him to take up this quest. Now believe me I am not knocking God, I just believe if he was going to offer up a quest to anyone it would not be "to search out the Bastards of Elvis Presley". There are more pressing missions He could have given to Gordo
--- WARNING -- THIS IS HARASSMENT, & ABUSIVENESS -- over 500 daily posts from this stalker, repeating & repeating lies, I have answered all ?'s patiently over a year of the drivel from John Moody in Hope B.C.-- Why R U here this is Kelowna site??- U said to just rile me... that is HARASSMENT, & ABUSIVE USE OF THESE SITES.

Since: Jul 08

KELOWNA

#12 Dec 31, 2008
This should be called the Greatest fairy-tale never Told. Its a shame the facts aren't there to support it. Jr is obviously somebody's child, but the way Gordo tries to convey the story..ie, conpiracies, bribes, trapeze artists, etc...etc is beyond incredible. Hell!! even Gordo who only posseses half a brain, would not have planned it the way he says it happened. All of the resources that were available to the so-called co-conspirators would have meant there would have been no need to use public Hospitals, to have enlisted nurses, doctors, registrars, the list goes on. And yet after all these years....NOT ONE person has come forward to support Gordo or this overweight Lion-tamer/Elvis impersonator. Of course Gordo will now tell you they are bound by a contract!!!! Now somebody here tell me.. just how...or in fact WHO is going to hold someone to a contract that is illegal and now fifty years old?? RIGHT!!!..no-one. On the other side try doing your own research into the back-ground of Elvis Jr, his adoptive parents and especially his supposed circus up-bringing, try it...you'll find Nothing..Zero...Na da..Zilch. Ask Gordo to supply you with a link to any of these things, what will you get?? Nothing...Zero...Nada..Zilch. Even Gordo will not put the weight of his supposed research behind this fairy-tale and reveal any of his sources. The most telling statement that Gord has made is that GOD told him to take up this quest. Now believe me I am not knocking God, I just believe if he was going to offer up a quest to anyone it would not be "to search out the Bastards of Elvis Presley". There are more pressing missions He could have given to Gordo

Since: Jul 08

KELOWNA

#13 Jan 2, 2009
A few FACTS about Elvis Jr.... He claims to have DNA PROOF that he is Elvis' son, yet has always refused to show it, even when asked to on national TV, Gordo also supports this claim but we now know this to be a LIE. He claims to have been a member of a World famous circus troupe (Vargas), the Circus World Museum which is the definitive source for circus information has no record of him as such. He has at times claimed to have written certain songs in his repertoire, these have proven to be false. He has claimed that THREE different women were his Mother before settling with the last one, conveniently she happens to be dead, each of the three had a connection to Elvis. He claims that his birth certificate now shows Elvis Presley as his Father and the actress Angelique Pettijohn as his Mother, Indiana State records shows nothing of this, and the laws specifically state this could not happen (Indiana is the state he was born in). He claims to have proven to the U.S Government that he is entitled to the name Elvis Aron Presley Jr as the Biological son of Elvis. He proved no such thing, to do so he would have had to prove paternity, which he has not done. He was simply granted use of the name. There is much more, but each of the above can easily be researched and authenticated. C'mon Gordo...Post your facts, don't bother with your stupid insults and cry baby complaints about people harrassing and stalking you...show us what you got.
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

#14 Jan 3, 2009
...THIS IS ''NOT'' good for Yous' Products-Business,tooooo booooot........eh.
skygord-Canada ofAmerica

Grand Forks, Canada

#15 Jan 7, 2009
paul shykora arts wrote:
...THIS IS ''NOT'' good for Yous' Products-Business,tooooo booooot........eh.
--- I hope you have gone to elvisjrsinfo & seen the 7 segments of $ibling$-- He tells his own story & there is much more to come--- I have nothing for sale so their is no business to protect this is free to the world -- Elvis Presley is worth it he wanted his family found & we are doing it one at a time. Thanks for being concerned but it is only for those that enjoy the knowledge it is not for entertainment to me. Thanks again Skygord3 -- You are helping Paul & your comments would be correct if it was a business it is a hobby for me.. & for those that care & find it of interest,, but it is the truth -- skygord3 go to elvisjrsinfo you tube & send others O.K.

Since: Jul 08

KELOWNA

#16 Jan 7, 2009
A few FACTS about Elvis Jr. He claims to have DNA PROOF that he is Elvis' son (see his fan-site) yet has always refused to show it, we now know this to be a LIE. He claims to have been a member of a World famous circus troupe, the Circus World Museum which is the definitive source for circus information has no record of him as such. He has many times claimed to have written certain songs in his repertoire, these have proven to be false. He has claimed that THREE different women were his Mother before settling with the last one, conveniently she happens to be dead, each of the three had a connection to Elvis. He claims that his birth certificate now shows Elvis Presley as his Father and the actress Angelique Pettijohn as his Mother, Indiana State records shows nothing of this, and the laws specifically state this could not happen (Gary Indiana is the state he was born in). He claims to have proven to the U.S Government that he is entitled to the name Elvis Aron Presley Jr as the Biological son of Elvis. He proved no such thing, to do so he would have had to prove paternity, which he has not done. He was simply granted use of the name. There is much more, but each of the above can easily be researched and authenticated. C'mon Gordo...Post your facts, don't bother with your stupid insults and cry baby complaints about people harrassing and stalking you...show us what you got.
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

#17 Jan 8, 2009
...NEW YEARs'...Love...love...Brother ly love....eh.
skygord-Canada ofAmerica

Winfield, Canada

#18 Jan 9, 2009
paul shykora arts wrote:
...NEW YEARs'...Love...love...Brother ly love....eh.
--- Right on there Paul -- expect all kinds of tricks, & insults from John Moody he attacks anyone who disagree's with his sick posts. He only posts to upset folks, he cares nothing for facts, & just lies. He knows nothing on the Elvis Jr subject & shown that he has nothing to do but try & get attention from attacking the TRUE - Wonderful story of Elvis Jr You are welcome here Paul & I will answer any questions on any of my subject.

Since: Jul 08

KELOWNA

#19 Jan 9, 2009
paul shykora arts wrote:
...NEW YEARs'...Love...love...Brother ly love....eh.
I agree with you Paul.
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

#20 Jan 9, 2009
...HHHHHHaaaaaaa....a.......ah .....eh.
skygord-Canada ofAmerica

Winfield, Canada

#21 Jan 9, 2009
paul shykora arts wrote:
...HHHHHHaaaaaaa....a.......ah .....eh.
-- Paul have you seen the you tube elvisjrsinfo site with the 7 segments on his life & shows done in the South Okanagan Valley. This is Truly the"Greatest Elvis Story Never Ever Told" & Now it is partially told by one of his hidden sons. Elvis Jr do check it out it is TRUE and we are very lucky to have found this one & others. stay tuned there is more coming soon. skygord3 or elvisjrsinfo

Since: Jul 08

KELOWNA

#22 Jan 9, 2009
paul shykora arts wrote:
...HHHHHHaaaaaaa....a.......ah .....eh.
Yes Paul I believe you are at the correct site. These are the type of questions that Gordo can answer. LOL.
Paul Shykora Arts

Calgary, Canada

#25 Jan 12, 2009
GOD Bless....Everyone ,here,toooooo boooot...Onward....eh.
skygord-Canada ofAmerica

Winfield, Canada

#26 Jan 12, 2009
Paul Shykora Arts wrote:
GOD Bless....Everyone ,here,toooooo boooot...Onward....eh.
-- Paul put the helmut on O.K. & about the Tractor (I want U wearing a seat belt, the helmut, & a basketball between U & the steering wheel, it probably has no air-bags)- I know U live in Calgary but I feel I could call U a B.C. BUDdy eh?-- is that a roach burn in your shirt??-- Get some Visine, & leave the C-U-C-me camera off eh?? How about a legitimate question?? so I can continue to post 2-U O.K. skygord -Oyama Canada B.C. Have you seen the $ibling$ trailers at elvisjrsinfo #'s 1 to 7 -- What dddooooo UUUUUU Thinnnkk Ehhhh????-- Sorry 3rd hand smoke from UUU III TTHinkk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kelowna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New airport hotel too much for Kelowna city pla... Dec 4 Dennis 1
News Students weighed down by school stress (Feb '17) Nov 16 jdublyuh 2
News Pedophile sentenced to seven more months in jail (Oct '10) Nov '17 I wasthere 23
News Crooks facing deportation lose court challenges Oct '17 the answer 16
News Accused stabber in court (Nov '07) Oct '17 Itsme 9
News Kelowna's most wanted Sep '17 RDL 1
News Draft tax changes put families, partners of dec... Sep '17 Mac 1
More from around the web