Motorcycle fatality

Motorcycle fatality

There are 2 comments on the story from Aug 6, 2008, titled Motorcycle fatality. In it, reports that:

A crash between a pickup and a motorcycle yesterday afternoon's left a man dead.

Join the discussion below, or

Vancouver, Canada

#1 Aug 6, 2008
The man who died in this tragedy was a truly wonderful man and the woman who hit him should be investigated. Should this 71 year old woman still hold a drivers licence??

#2 Aug 11, 2008
71 is not that old, unless your 20. Anybody that causes such misery for not driving good , should be off the road. Very sad about he man. I gave up bike riding in this town because of all the very bad drivers who have no idea how to treat riders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Home care service offers unique method to deal ... (Jan '13) Feb '15 Mark Leach 3
Garry Bigam passes away (Jul '14) Jul '14 Rick 1
News Wide range of events for Central Okanagan's her... (Apr '14) Apr '14 RCMP 1
News Lake Country - A truck is lost & found (Apr '14) Apr '14 RCMP 1
News Murder trial date set (May '08) Jan '14 friend 80
News Penticton toursism office launches Fly Local ca... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Paul 1
News Candidate to address Westside Road (Jun '13) Jun '13 tonyrose 1
More from around the web