B.C. man gets nine months in jail for...

B.C. man gets nine months in jail for having sex with 13-year-old girl

There are 2 comments on the Canada.com story from Aug 8, 2012, titled B.C. man gets nine months in jail for having sex with 13-year-old girl. In it, Canada.com reports that:

A 37-year-old Kamloops, B.C., man has been sentenced to nine months in jail for having sex with a 13-year-old girl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

Second Class Citizen

Canada

#1 Aug 9, 2012
A 39 year old man was in court in Port Hardy on charges of assaulting his girl friend and mother of his one year old child.The 12 year old mother of his child was in court to ask the judge to go easy on him as she needed him to help raise the baby.What is wrong with this picture?If you do the math that girl was ten years old when she was impregnated.The judge said nothing as did the police,lawyers and all other members of the legal community present at the time.The reason? The offender and girlfriend were native.This is considered acceptable behaviour among the natives.There are dozens of 15 year old native girls that have 2-4 children in that town.The laws of Canada and of decency are not applicable to natives.
Bob

Ucluelet, Canada

#2 Aug 10, 2012
I used to live in Port Hardy.It is a pretty place to look at but the crackheads.drunks,welfare bums,drug dealers.natives and any combination of the fore mentioned make it a cesspool to live in.As long as you have a hard luck story here are a few things you are allowed to get away with,murder,public drunkeness,indecent exposure,public sex acts,sex with children,welfare fraud,defecating and urinating on the mall sidewalk,assault and the list goes on.The most used hardluck story is a relative went to a residential school so I'm f*cked up.Most of these people do not even know what a res school is.This is a very unhealthy place to raise normal children.If you are thinking about moving to Hardy and you have children,for the sake of your kids,don't do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kamloops Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arrest in bizarre shooting Nov 7 Aspirin Between M... 1
Kamloops Music Thread (Nov '14) Nov 6 Musikologist 5
News Pedophile sentenced to seven more months in jail (Oct '10) Nov 2 I wasthere 23
News Accused stabber in court (Nov '07) Oct 24 Itsme 9
News B.C. NDP vows to fight Trans Mountain pipeline,... Sep '17 Piko 6
News New B.C. premier promises help for thousands of... Sep '17 leftwingbc 4
News Teachers lack confidence to talk about resident... Aug '17 Nobody 1
More from around the web