Clark announces B.C.'s lofty goal to ...

Clark announces B.C.'s lofty goal to become Canada's top economic engine

There are 5 comments on the Daily News story from Oct 16, 2012, titled Clark announces B.C.'s lofty goal to become Canada's top economic engine. In it, Daily News reports that:

Speaking to a Vancouver Island economic summit, Clark says she's set lofty goals for B.C.'s economy, which include turning the province into Canada's No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily News.

Helen

Toronto, Canada

#1 Oct 17, 2012
Hun

Comox, Canada

#2 Oct 17, 2012
As with all politicians Christie is a delusional liar.This a terrible thing to say about my future lover.
mike

Edmonton, Canada

#3 Jul 6, 2015
To bad it won't happen. Way to many protesters in B C. This province is in big trouble. See you in the welfare line up
slomotion

Canada

#4 Aug 11, 2015
Protesters haven't made a f-king dent in the provincial economy EVER, Mike. You're just regurgitating an age-old mantra that has been used as excuse to divert public attention from the malcontents in our government. If anything it's your classic behaviour that has thoroughly f-ked up this province from the ground up. Way to go tough guy.

That said, i'm assuming our economy will improve because she is leaving office! No? Damn.. wishful thinking I guess.
mike

Edmonton, Canada

#5 Aug 11, 2015
My behavior you say? Who's the idiot ? I work with what I have to work with. No like you stupid bleeding hearts with no idea if the real issue. You want public money to feed your welfare hand outs not considering where it all comes from. Your probably a teacher that wants more money. At least C C wants to move forward. There is always gonna be risks. When are you tree huggers gonna come up with replacement jobs that pay? Didn't think you had an answer!
So shut your retarded cake hole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Handley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Group claims injured workers' compensation syst... Dec 14 www 1
News Trudeau's pick for Supreme Court chief hailed i... Dec 13 Just Us eh 1
News Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne suing Opposition... Dec 12 Just Us eh 1
News Auditor general takes aim at Ontario Liberals o... Dec 7 need same 4 councils 1
News Auditor general takes aim at Ontario Liberals o... Dec 6 put dental on OHIP 1
News Fraud investigation casts cloud over Ontario Pr... Dec 6 Wynne You Lose 2
News Justin Trudeau bound for China to promote trade... Dec 5 www 1
More from around the web