Indian Navy ships in China next week, to expand strategic trust

Jun 7, 2012 Full story: Toronto News.Net 14

In a sign of renewed momentum in bilateral ties, four Indian Navy ships will be docking in Shanghai next week on a goodwill visit, a key step to building trust in the maritime domain as India and China Thursday decided to fastrack crucial dialogues on Central Asia, West Asia and Africa.

Full Story
Nitin

Gurgaon, India

#1 Jun 8, 2012
what will happen in 2060...will world ends?
Tiananmen 1989

Livermore, CA

#2 Jun 8, 2012
Last year Chinese Naval Ship had asked the Indian Naval ship to identify itself.

Today the Chinese backs off

??? Well, both may not use English to communicate and somesing wrong with navy morse code signal light ?
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

#3 Jun 8, 2012
India and China rapprochement is inevitable. They are neighbors, rising countries and share the same views on many of the issues that affect them both. As India continues its rise, it will only be a matter of time before the United States takes steps to undermine it. Indians are smart and are surely aware of this.
Indians r peydaishi gandu

Scarborough, Canada

#4 Jun 9, 2012
Tiananmen 1989 wrote:
Last year Chinese Naval Ship had asked the Indian Naval ship to identify itself.
Today the Chinese backs off
??? Well, both may not use English to communicate and somesing wrong with navy morse code signal light ?
Chinese backed off?? In your dreams maybe, you gandu.

What about the time China navy smoked out an indian submarine like a rat in the indian ocean?

Ofcourse, gandu indians will say it never happened.
Indians r peydaishi gandu

Scarborough, Canada

#5 Jun 9, 2012
2 Cents wrote:
India and China rapprochement is inevitable. They are neighbors, rising countries and share the same views on many of the issues that affect them both. As India continues its rise, it will only be a matter of time before the United States takes steps to undermine it. Indians are smart and are surely aware of this.
Naaaaa brather, indians are stupid slumdogs.

Since: Nov 08

Cologne- Germany

#6 Jun 9, 2012
I live in Köln where the toilets are clean.
I was born in India where the word "TOILETS" is unknown..

China should help INDIA:
incredible india should help th poor people.
Don't confrant me with your English.
NRA

North Point, Hong Kong

#7 Dec 29, 2012
stop india military from invade other country territory

stop india rape, stop india legal child prostitutes

free southern tibet(arunchal pradesh) from india
Old Jew

San Francisco, CA

#8 Dec 29, 2012
Jews advise to China just buy Arunchal Pradesh, no bloodshed.
lct

Beijing, China

#9 Dec 29, 2012
Old Jew wrote:
Jews advise to China just buy Arunchal Pradesh, no bloodshed.
Jews in america are desperstely trying to find a place to escape.

don't go anywhere, not even africa.

stay where you belong.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#10 Dec 29, 2012
Indians always play the multi-faced game. They will never show their true face.

They want to please america, so they joined america's anti-China posse.

But indians know they can't win against China. So they play the rapprochement game with China.

China should not trust India.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#11 Dec 29, 2012
lct wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews in america are desperstely trying to find a place to escape.
don't go anywhere, not even africa.
stay where you belong.
They should go to isreal. Their promised land.
blitz123

Chennai, India

#13 Dec 31, 2012
AZN wrote:
Indians always play the multi-faced game. They will never show their true face.
They want to please america, so they joined america's anti-China posse.
But indians know they can't win against China. So they play the rapprochement game with China.
China should not trust India.
but can china win against india?
u r making up stories,india is not a part of crumbling americas game,u r just bullshitting
india and china were friends and must remain so, in the future,for the good of other countries
india also doesnt trust china fully,know that
Jai

Ashburn, VA

#14 Jan 1, 2013
Why will india fight with china,beside aksai chin we don't want anything.India has only one true friend russia from whom we buy critical technologies.Us and india aren't friend,india had remained under foreign rule ,we understand the mentality of whites very well aka.divide and rule anything who thinks india follows us dictat is a fool.
swxxxt

Rochester, PA

#15 Jan 1, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Gung-Ho Fool!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Handley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hopes for Ontario's Ring of Fire doused as mini... 3 hr many Terrorists e... 2
Sustainable ambition on Lake Ontario: Waterfron... Wed winds of change 1
TAIPEI: Taiwan oil scandal causes US$165.66m loss Oct 14 TW_sugar_daddio 8
ACT government to join national medical cannabi... Oct 13 Goats Milk is Mus... 5
Hillary Clinton waffles on Affordable Care tax ... Oct 10 okimar 2
A longtime New Democrat on ISIL combat vote: Ga... Oct 9 major 1
Chinese ambassador questions Canada's support o... Oct 8 paul shykora arts 1

Joe Handley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE