Christy Clark to launch election campaign next Sunday

Apr 8, 2013 Full story: CBC News

B.C. Liberal Leader Christy Clark appeared with most of her candidates and MLAs at a pre-campaign launch in Vancouver last month.

Full Story
Idiot Child

Duncan, Canada

#1 Apr 10, 2013
Clark has been campaigning for the non white vote for the last year.This is actually a good idea since whites are the minority here and their votes will not matter come election time.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#2 Apr 29, 2013
Christy clark is good in my books!
idea

Port Moody, Canada

#4 May 11, 2013
vote for Christy clark
me

Coquitlam, Canada

#5 May 14, 2013
Anyone who votes in this liar is an idiot in my books. Bc is number two in child poverty among the provinces, hospital beds in a Tim Hortons, scandal after scandal, Bollywood festival to buy Indian votes, a half billion dollar roof for a stadium that doesn't even work properly, the selling of bc rail and the scandal that followed. A jobs plan that will open up jobs at Walmart or McDonald's if a migrant worker hasn't already taken it.
I guess the people of bc are just as dumb as the yanks. Remember that they voted in Bush twice and look where it got them. We will be paying for this mistake for the next twenty years. Shame on bc !!!!
idea

Port Moody, Canada

#9 May 23, 2013
me wrote:
Anyone who votes in this liar is an idiot in my books. Bc is number two in child poverty among the provinces, hospital beds in a Tim Hortons, scandal after scandal, Bollywood festival to buy Indian votes, a half billion dollar roof for a stadium that doesn't even work properly, the selling of bc rail and the scandal that followed. A jobs plan that will open up jobs at Walmart or McDonald's if a migrant worker hasn't already taken it.
I guess the people of bc are just as dumb as the yanks. Remember that they voted in Bush twice and look where it got them. We will be paying for this mistake for the next twenty years. Shame on bc !!!!
more than likely you are poor and a broke white bum that's why you have negativity towards Christy which means you should move out of bc, I for one dont have any financial complications in life and doubtfully other people either.why don't you move to Europe idiot im sure their euro debt crisis will suit you just fine for living environment considering you are dissing british Columbia so much.

and Asiatic people having problems either.move to europe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Handley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CP exclusive: Wynne says some sex education pro... 9 hr L Craig s Hush Pu... 61
Halton delegation pleads its case with Province Fri Municipal oversight 1
Dermod Travis: For everything else, there's the... Thu Angie 1
Australia Day an uncomfortable reminder of colo... Feb 25 be fair 40
Winnipeg mayor to address claim city is 'most r... Feb 24 chugs are POS 13
Kathleen Wynne to be first Ontario premier to m... (Jun '13) Feb 22 nhjeff 21
Parents Express Concern at Inappropriate Sex Ed... Feb 21 RC church 2
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:29 pm PST