China faces HIV/AIDS epidemic

China faces HIV/AIDS epidemic

There are 2 comments on the KIDK CBS 3 story from Nov 30, 2012, titled China faces HIV/AIDS epidemic. In it, KIDK CBS 3 reports that:

With a long red AIDS ribbon pinned to his chest, Chinese Vice Premier Li Keqiang warned of the grave situation of HIV/AIDS in China, calling it "not only a medical issue but also a social challenge." On the week of World AIDS Day, the man expected to replace Wen Jiabao as premier next year, publicly acknowledged the nation's challenges with the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIDK CBS 3.

I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#1 Dec 2, 2012
I wonder if the West would share an AIDS cure with China?

After all, China kept their malaria cure a state secret and allowed tens of millions of people to die out of spite.
usainthehouse

Dallas, TX

#2 Dec 4, 2012
I can read wrote:
I wonder if the West would share an AIDS cure with China?
After all, China kept their malaria cure a state secret and allowed tens of millions of people to die out of spite.
now your talking spite and bitterness? there are a few chips on shoulders in prc or at least this forums china boyz.

Hey whats happened to RIF, has he blown a gasket or am i looking in the wrong places for his famous speeches?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Handley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Beef farmers look to gain ground in the Clay Belt Apr 26 Abitibi Lake-Rive... 1
News Saskatchewan government hands two homeless men ... Apr 26 No Hippy 20
News Ontario Widening Highway 401 in Mississauga Apr 22 why only now 1
News Signs point to end of 16 years of NDP in Manito... Apr 20 WAB WINS Fort Rouge 3
News Mississauga wants out, but saving Peel is the m... Apr 17 GTA 1
News Mourners gather in Montreal to remember Jean La... Apr 16 HA shot 1
News Political fundraising needs public inquiry, PC ... Apr 11 Patrick Browns Nose 1
More from around the web